Arc 1 – Chapter 4: Cleaning The Dust
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One day after their first bond, Lilith already left the house and went working for the Red-Light business, in which she left Aoki and Spica, living inside the house for this daylight, doing something productive.

“Hey…,” Spica called out. “You... shouldn’t... do... like... that...”

“I’m sorry. I don’t get used to cleaning the room.”

Aoki was wiping the cabinet with maroon-colored wood. Some specks of dust were stuck on the base, so the microfiber towel on his hands could solve the problem by brushing on the base. However, his wiping motion was circular, which Spica noticed and berated him over his mistaken procedures. It would mean that the dust bits were rolling around like a Ferris Wheel.

Spica approached him and grabbed the towel from his hand in immediate pull.

“Give… me… that… I’ll… show… you… how… it’s… done…”

Aoki narrowed his eyes and gaped his mouth. He inhaled and shook his head, trying to avoid his headache. He didn’t have the knowledge to clean some stuff like it was normal for him to let it dirty. Although Spica took his role from cleaning away the dust, he stood like there was nothing to do, watching her method of wiping the cabinet.

“Be considerate or not. I’d always keep my things like whenever it pleases me to do.”

“Sounds… like… a… bad… habit…”

“Is that a bad sign for me?”

“A... sign... that... will... teach... you... a... lesson...”

For now, Spica declared herself to be Aoki’s instructor in cleaning stuff. She held the towel against the top of the cabinet and brushed it in straight down to clear out every speck of dust from its surface. Compared to his methods, hers was better with a glittering effect on the cleaned area. Aoki with his wide eyes expanded his concentration, tracking at the moving towel.

“I’m amazed.”

“Can… you… do… the… same?”

“Later.”

“Waiting… isn’t… an… option…”

She handed the towel back to his hand. He looked down at it and moaned. As the halfway progress welcomed him to finish, he crouched down and began wiping the base of the cabinet in straight down from the middle portion. The instructor was observing his trial by his own hands.

“Please warn me if I’m wrong.”

“I’m… glad… you’re… trying… to… learn…”

No, I’m avoiding your scold. It’s annoying to hear.

He gradually wiped it down to the bottom as she had done her procedure. It was satisfying for the instructor to smile for his development. Every cleaned part by his hands was gleaming from sunlight. His eyes were glimpsing at the light, which he blocked from it by his palm to protect from being blind. He dropped the towel and stepped back for a bit.

“You… were… getting… good… but… you… got… annoyed…”

“Does it count as being messed up?”

“Look… at… where… you’ve… wiped... on…”

He glimpsed at it, but the sunlight still forced him to shove his eyes away from it. It resulted from his success, although some portion was left for him to wipe. He sighed to regain his composure for finishing his chore.

The knocking from the bottom floor suddenly alarmed them. Spica expected that it was from the door, so she left him to head towards the door. The pattering sound halted the alarm, so the responder might know the incoming response.

Before opening the door, she called out for identification.

“Who… is… it..?”

“Spica! It’s me, Pelo.”

It was the male voice with a childish tone. She opened the door and answered him. The boy named Pelo had a similar smile and age, except he wore a rotten garb, and his face had some dirt spots on it. However, she despised it and instead smiled with the share of bond.

“I came here to pick up the resignation letter. Have you kept the copy?” 

“You… will… leave… the… orphanage…?”

“My birthday is tomorrow, and I will be twelve, just as the Priest put me at.”

“Come… feel… free…”

Spica made his way to enter the house. Pelo stepped inside and dazzled around the reddish environment. He gaped his mouth as his eyes were rolling around. She noticed him and sighed over his amazement.

“You… said… you’re… going… to… retrieve… the… copy… right?”

Her questionable words snapped him as he titled his head and responded.

“Yeah, but I want to stay here for a moment.”

“Oh…”

Aoki’s voice suddenly came by, “Spica, I’m done.”

He walked down from the stairs as he declared his accomplished chore. He brought the towel and feather duster for returning to its proper place. She pointed him in a direction towards the storage room—it was at the side of the kitchen. Although Pelo saw him with his curious look, he asked him for a friendly introduction.

“Who are you?” He smiled. “Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Pelo, and I came from the Chapel on the north from here. Not as near, not as far.”

“Nice to meet you,” He paused and then bowed. “My name is… Aoki Sasaki.”

“Aoki?… Sasaki? Such a peculiar name. I think you came from a strange place.”

“Yeah, and it’s all mystery.”

Spica asked, “Mystery?.... Like… how… did… big… sis… Lilith... come… so… far?”

Aoki paused for a bit as he thought of anything that might confuse them, but he didn’t want to lie around. Warm wind caused him to sweat his forehead in a bit of drop. He glimpsed at the gardens of red roses through the open window and sighed. 

“... I told you, it’s all a mystery. Even though Lilith was the first one who acquainted me, she was out of wonder by my appearance.”

Spica nodded, “Strange…”

She tapped her foot on the floor and looked above for a bit. Pelo even scratched his head, although he hadn’t involved their distinct relationship. He gazed from top to bottom, which his name and appearance was spectacular. Despite his unusual judgment, he continued smiling like there was nothing appeared to be hostile.

Pelo said, “By the way, I don’t want to feel miserable since my little brother is only two years behind me, and I can’t stay in the chapel even though I keep insisting the Priest to extend… Well, it’s part of the law from the Church of Inquisition.”

“You’re… a… grown… up… for… now…”

“Thanks, but it’s only the beginning of my new life. It’ll be better if my brother will come with me.”

“How mature is he?” Aoki asked.

“I don’t know, but he desires to be happy,” he frowned. “Despite our parents being killed from the war massacre.”

“Massa… cre?”

Aoki puffed with his wide eyes. His heart and nerves pumped up as the sweat seeped through the pores. His hands and teeth were shuddering. He recalled the image of the bloody corpses and burned houses. He shook his head to wash out his guilty fright within his mind. Meanwhile, Spica and Pelo noticed his unusual look; it was even more than the word that Pelo impressed about him.

“Um…. Are you okay?”

Aoki reverted to his normal voice, “I’m fine, totally. I was just curious about the massacre.”

“Don’t… try… to… freak… me… out…”

He smiled, “Don’t worry. I’m still me, myself, and I.”

They nodded as if they didn’t want to ruin their conversation. Aoki was drumming his foot and stroking his fingers against each other. He could have grabbed a cup of water, but he didn’t want to raise their suspicions. He sat on the couch while others followed his doing. Their eyes shared without a sign of awkwardness.

Aoki tilted his head to Pelo and asked, “What is the purpose of your visit here?”

“It’s my favor to Spica. For your information, she used to be a senior orphan until she hit the twelfth age. The resignation letter serves as a trial of maturity to redeem our freedom, although it sounds ridiculous until now. The priests and nuns alike were shifting every year, and the current priest looks kinda… scary.”

“That’s… strange… I… have… never… heard… of… it…”

Pelo’s face went pale and frowned. He was tingling with his slight gritted teeth. His hands and fingers were twitching. Meanwhile, Aoki rubbed his chin and clouded his thoughts to solve his convulsive behavior. If anything could know his expression behind it, it would know the reason for his words.

Aoki came up with his idea and said, “How about paying a visit to the orphanage?”

“Sure, but please be kind. It’s the only way to let the priest accept the guest.”

“Don’t… forget… the… copy…”

* * *

Aoki and Pelo went to the chapel at the north of Balc Village. It was worth a trek to answer his curiosity, although this was the beginning of his exploration. Without a helpful need from Lilith, he could come along with Pelo to his settlement for his last day before going out from the orphanage.

And for now, they stood in front of the chapel door. There was a transparent hole in the middle of it which served as a safe monitor. Pelo looked at it as it was the sign of guarantee. He knocked on the door and waited for the response. Until the one black-colored pupil appeared in front of their eyes. The door shut open from behind it. It was a priest with his wrinkled, scrawny face—which Pelo secretly found him scary. Although his smiling lips puzzled Aoki, the only way to express was their kind smile—despite being doubtful in mind.

The old priest smiled, “Oh, Pelo. You have a new friend.”

“Yeah, his name is Aoki. He is also an acquaintance of my old friend.”

Aoki bowed, “Nice to meet you. I want to pay a visit for fun.”

“Well, come on in.”

The old priest pulled the door and opened it. Aoki and Pelo entered the chapel with no suspicious nerves. Pelo was walking beside Aoki to remind him of his track. There were multiple wide seats from every side of the aisle and a white-clothed table which where the priest usually stood there for a mass.

To Aoki, it was like most Christian churches, although the difference was the absence of a cross which he was curious to whom they worshipped their idol on behalf of their religious faith. His eyes were rolling around to seek every piece of detail.

Until they reached another door which led to the orphans’ quarters. The priest twisted the knob and opened it. Looking around the inside, they were bands of kids and two nuns, doing their fun with cheerful smiles. One of them, the boy who resembled Pelo, approached Pelo with Aoki and the old priest beside him. He was carrying the paper, which appeared to be a fine drawing.

“Big brother Pelo! Look what I have drawn.”

Pelo smiled, “Very good and artistic! Looks like you’re catching up soon.”

Aoki whistled as he piqued the art piece on his paper from Pelo’s little brother’s hands. He gazed closer to the drawing and grinned with his dazzling eyes. However, the little brother frowned and flinched it back as he looked at him as a stranger.

“Big brother Pelo…. Who is this man?”

Pelo patted on his head and smiled, “Don’t worry. He is my new friend from the Balc Village. His name is Aoki Sasaki, and it seems he got intrigued by your art piece.”

He smiled, “It looks like you made a friend outside of here.”

“Thanks to big sis, Spica.”

Aoki nodded as they understood their relationship. He was smiling with his nostalgic heartbeat. He stroked with his thumb against the index finger, forming like he was holding a chopstick—or rather, a pencil. His gaped mouth and dazzled eyes amused the little brother as it was fascinating to look on.

“Ao–ki. Are you happy with my drawing?”

Aoki crouched down in front of him and patted on his shoulder.

He cheered, “Thanks to you. I feel touched by your talent. Keep at your best in effort.”

The little brother widened his smile. His teeth shone with glittering appreciation. He briskly nodded his head with an immense throb. He stroked on his precious paper to feel a deep admiration. No words left to speak as he marched back to his seat, drawing on another blank paper.

Aoki asked Pelo, “What’s his name? When did he learn to draw?”

He answered, “His name is Melo. My mother was an artist, so he learned that from her.”

Aoki once again nodded. He was walking towards Melo to watch his work, but Pelo slapped on his back to warn him.

“Please don’t. He prefers not to be disrupted while sketching.”

“Oh, okay…. I understand now.”

Aoki tilted his head back to where he stood earlier while Pelo was heading towards the priest for the letter.

The purpose of his visit was watching every movement of the old priest since he had creepy eyes on staring at every orphan, especially the girls. He remembered the words at the time when they sat on the couch, talking about shifting caretakers. He had to take the measures secretly before anything might go worse, but this time wasn’t his mood to do. He could join the fun with them, but the kids preferred enjoying their own stuff, so it wasn’t his big deal since he only came here for an observation. 

“Looks like they’re having fun for now,” he mumbled. “I don’t see a problem around here. I guess I’ll just head back to the village.”

For that, he called and waved at Pelo to bid him farewell. Meanwhile, the old priest was smiling—or rather, smirking with his eerie teeth.

* * *

The warm breeze of afternoon blew through the curtained-window. The red curtains were wiggling from the gust. It was worth sweating by its heat.

Lilith was flinging her two-piece outfit and kissing the bald, muscular man while their bare bodies laid down on the bed, fondling against each other. Her cheeks blushed in red. Her alluring eyes were moist and tender. Her breast pressed against his chest as the man panted by its nudge. Bit of sweat bathed from their forehead and chest. Her flicking fingers stroked from his chest down to his cock, prodding it with her gentle fingers. Her hips adjusted as her cunt aimed on his cock and plunged into it. Then, she joggled her hips while he relaxed his body. She moaned and twinkled to satisfy the man’s feasting eyes.

The rule of conversation between each other wasn’t talking dirty words, so they restrained their stimulation to disrupt.

Lilith purred first, “What’s the deal for today? I have a bounty in between my big busts. Grab it by your hands. It’s my job for you to please your urge.”

He put into the cleavage and felt the touch of the paper, clutching it in his hands. She grinned and moaned from her pumping chest.

She giggled, “Oh, commander. I hope my task served you as an opportunity.”

“We’re always ready on our horses,” he chuckled. “Every man in an orange coat was training hard to prevent the imperial forces from pushing the frontline further.”

“By the way, the one who got the hold of this was plump and unhealthy for his military duty.”

“Oh, I have never heard of it, but I’ll give that as a poor example.”

His thought rose and drew a smirk on his face. The piece of paper would lead to the utmost victory, if any strategic procedure could counter the enemy movements with her worthwhile offer. He would read every detail on the paper, but they had to enjoy their private party in the single room in which she was satisfying him for bonus reward.

He felt a tingle in his crotch. It was as the liquid was flowing through the canal, ready to pour out. Their hips were juddering while the bed was squeaking from their brisk weight. He gaped and smiled while he prepared for the climax.

He groaned, “Here it comes!”

However, she found a breach between their agreement, so she lifted her hips away from his cock, releasing from the penetration. His cock finally spouted some bit of whitish milk outside from the tiny hole in his shaft; it instead spilled over her bust. Then she sat on the edge on the bed and puffed out of exhaust.

“You break the rules,” she sighed and winked. “Better luck next time.”

He laughed, “I never thought my cry was also considerable.”

“Quite a minute had passed by…. If you want another round, extend your payment for twenty-five gold coins.”

“I don’t want to empty my pockets, so I might consider it as a lesson.”

She stood up from the bed and sought her flung outfit—which was a two-piece outfit. With her rolling focus, she found and gripped it. She was dressing it by herself while he stood up, grabbing the heavy, spacious suitcase with the jingle of coins.

“I’m sure you love wearing such revealing outfits,” he handed the case to her. “Here, I’m sure that will be worth your task plus an extra service.”

Once she finished dressing up, she took the case in her right grip and opened it. There were enormous amounts of gold coins filling every space. Her dazzling eyes intrigued him with a wish. She turned her head away from him and approached the door.

However, there was another thing that came up to his mind. He stopped her for a bit to speak something.

“By the way, Lilith Rose. There is another bounty ordered by the Princess herself.”

“What is it?”

“An illustration of a boy with spiky hair. He seems to have appeared as ‘Nefastus’, a greatest threat throughout this kingdom… and probably the entire world.”

While facing the door, her eyes gaped with her shivering fingers and single gasp. Her lips frowned. The image of the spiky-haired boy appeared to her eyes. But she’d prefer not to say a single word about the new bounty. She blinked her eyes to shove it away.

“I’m sorry. There is another bounty that intrigued me more other than that. Good luck on your strategy, though.”

With that, she opened the door and exited the room, closing it back.

1