Chapter 7
1.6k 4 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Minutes passed.

A house maid, in charge of checking in the Yao clan young miss Yao Zi, push open the door with her back to the room with a tray of medicine.

"Young Lady Zi, it's time for your morning medicine. Please wa-" "Clack" "Clink" "AHHHH!" When the house maid finally turned her head, she saw the little girl Yao Zi and the bed sheets covered in black blood. Her first reaction was sheer panic that caused her to scream out in a very high pitched voice. "Thump" Falling down after taking a few steps backward, her mind finally cleared up a bit. "HELP! HELP! CALL THE CLAN DOCTOR! CALL THE MATRIARCH!"

Clan guards nearby ran to the entrance of the room to check around the area for any threat, while not going close to the young mistress afraid their action may escalate the situation.

Just barely a minute later, the Yao Matriarch was seen rushing to the scene almost as if her feet did not touch the floor.

"YAO ZI?!" nearly tearing the door down, the Yao Matriarch went to her daughter side to hold onto her hand squeezing her chest. Using her spirit sense of a 8 Ki Core Formations, she tried to scan what was going on with her daughter's condition.

Yao Matriarch Yao Li saw black blood had spilled out from Yao Zi's mouth and nostrils, covering herself and the bedsheet. Then the foul smell started fill up the room, causing Yao Li to scrunch her face more. But signs of life was still showing on her daughters body. She was having difficulties breathing, and her heart rate was beating chaotically.

'NO! Is the rotting process already invading to her vital organs?' She knew that the illness was already becoming more fatal after last night revelations. She thought that she may have still have some more time to look for solutions or something to delay the symptoms .

"WHERE IS THE CLAN DOCTOR?!" Without turning her sight away from her daughter, she used her Ki to both increase the sound and direct it outside, away from Yao Zi.

"The clan doctor Fu Hua has left his abode and will be coming here shortly" A clan guard reported quickly.

Using her left hand, the Yao Matriarch caress her daughters face. "Please be strong Little Zi, mommy is here with you." Unrelenting sorrow crashing down on her mind, as she see the pain her little girl has to go through.

*Cough* *Cough* Yao Zi cough out more foul black blood. Some of which lands on the Yao Matriarch's face.

Minutes felt like eternity as the Yao Matriarch waits for the clan doctor to arrive.

"Matriarch the clan doctor Fu Hua is here." A guard quickly announce the arrival of the doctor while escorting him to the side of the bed.

Rushing to the other side of the bed Fu Hua grabbed Yao Zi's hand to read her pulse while removing the bed sheets.

"Matria-" Just when the clan doctor was about to announce some of findings, the situation suddenly took a sharp turn.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Yao Zi eyes open wide from the pain showing eyes being red, then began screaming out loud with her body arcing upward. Scaring everybody in and outside of the room. The Yao Matriarch heart was being torn into pieces from the sound, the sight, and the little hand squeezing onto her.

As the situation was already terrible as it is, Yao Zi's veins starts to show on her body. Nearly freighting her mother to death, Yao Zi's veins looked as if hundreds of green worms began to wiggle around.

"YAO ZI!" Screaming her heart out, the Yao Matriarch's mind was going crazy from the series of changes happening to her daughter.

Yao Zi's little body was a battlefield for over a year and a half now. Her miraculous Phoenix like physic was at it's limit from fighting against the rotting illness. Now it seems like the body was about to go out with last burst, a burst that looks to be wreaking her frail weaken body. Black blood began to seeps from all over her body, most of which was coming from the orifice on her face.

Immensely shocked and weaken from the outburst of pain, she saw her mother to the side, holding onto her dearly. "Mommy" weakly whispering then before her eyes could close completely from exhaustion, everyone saw even the green worms appearing on her eyes.

43