Chapter 17
1.2k 10 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon after the vines pierce into Deiqheyd's face and drain everything that physically made him within a couple seconds. The process was like watching a healthy human body mummify and breaking down into dust within 4 seconds. Then a transparent grey mist unseen by regular mortal eyes began to dissipate into the air, yet before long the green vines also move to encase it in a flash.

"Your karma is not done being written off, enjoy being imprisoned as a bodiless soul." The vines then retract back into the tall figure's arm after absorbing the dust particle of what was once Deiqheyd.

"Don't think I forgot about you." The transformed Yao Zi with Shimmy taken over control of the body, soon appear instantly next to the crawling Schet. Sending another waves of vines into his body, giving him the same fate as his partner. 

'God Rank Scan' Using the chance now while he was still in a powerful form, Shimmy sent out a dome force field faster than the speed of light to over 10 thousand kilometers. That light soon cover continent of Thevutania within 2 seconds, causing many old masters to sense a dreadful being eyeing them. None of the old masters dare to move or retaliate for their audacity, as that light scan over them already tell them that they're no match for the owner of that light.

After getting a map of his location, Shimmy then waved one of arm out sending the door to the room flying high into the sky. 

Outside in the Yao Matriarch courtyard

Everyone was in a state of panic as they were scared that an ancient beast from the ruin age has woken up in their proximity due to the strong mental burst. Except only Yao Li's eyes was still focused at her room, still using every fiber in her body to crawl one inch closer. 

A couple seconds past after the initial fright, everyone was starting to calm down now as the pressure seem to have disappear. Yet before they could even focus back on their current situation, a bright light flashed  in everyone's sight. Even those who can sleep through natural disasters woke up from the cold chill that came from that green light. Mysteriously, as if planned, everyone who was scanned could tell which direction that light was coming from. For those living in Sunrise City, they all knew the direction the light came from was the Yao Clan complex. 

As the brightness faded away, everyone notice the appearance of a new person standing right in the center of the courtyard with the 3 Yao family gather together. The Yao Matriarch was still on the ground with her sight looking towards the open room, while both Yao Bai and Yao Shi were kneeling on the ground due to losing the tension in their body. 

'Symbiote Seed + Life Essence' Shimmy shot 3 green light into all 3 of them. Shocking all of their surrounding enemies as the 3 Yao family wounds began healing rapidly in their eyes. Soon all 3 of them were starting to breathe normally again.

Nodding at its accomplishment, Shimmy shifts his attention back to the surrounding forces around it. All of them held their weapons tightly as they saw the new person literally healed their detested opponents with just a few flicks of his hand. 

'Gulped" Some of the Chen clansman swallow hard as sweat starting pouring down on many of them. Just the mere presence of the new person standing there in a foreign cross armor plate with cloth put so much pressure in their mind. 

"Apologies if we somehow disrespected you senior, but this is a issue involving those in this city. If your esteem Master cou-" *Cough* Before the Chen Patriarch Chen Zhou could even finish saying an excuse, a green gauntlet was already digging deep in his gut without piercing it. Sending him crashing through the courtyard wall, his condition of living unknown.

"All who attack my student's home shall be shown no quarters." The low octave eerie voice vibrated throughout the city of Sunrise city as if a disgusting creeper bug has slithered with cold claws into their ears. 

Shimmy's image then appeared in the center of the group of traitors that fought against Yao Bai. Shimmy fist started flying out in rapid barrage against each of them. Green armor gauntlet smashing towards non vital areas to make sure they survive long enough to take even more beatings. For every two fist Shimmy threw, a third one would specially aim to crack their joints in their body.

*PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!*

*SMASH*

*PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!*

*CRASH*

*PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH! PUNCH!*

*CRUNCH*

Each flying fist breaking past the sound barrier multiple of times, Shimmy fist sent them all flying into the air. The Chen Ancestor was already raging from seeing his son Chen Zhou being assaulted while trying to be reasonable with this unknown expert. Chen Hao turn his head around just to see the his clansmen and hired traitors flying into the air.

"Looking for me?" With a higher base cultivation realm Chen Hao was able to react faster and send a powerful stab behind him with his fame saber. Yet he felt no resistance on his saber, he slash widely around to attack all around him. Using the moment to search the courtyard to find a hint of where the green expert is at. A familiar looking green gauntlet appear from underneath his visor, smashing right into his jaw. Chen Hao was then sent flying faster and soon pass his clansmen who were still rising in the air. 

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" A large roar came rumbling behind Shimmy's back, as Chen Zhou the Chen Clan Patriarch was stabbing a black crystal gem into his chest.

"YOU ARE COURTING DEATH!" Chen Zhou voice shakes the ground as a tremendous amount of black aura blasted out from his body.

 

ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA!

30