Chapter 63
1.6k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 63. Feature (1)

"What's with ya??"

Lee Ara glared at Alice as her eyes shook. She couldn't believe that Alice had broken the speaker, just because she didn't like the song.

"Don't scream at me!"

Alice said with a frown and glared back. 

Both of them didn't like each other from the start. Ara was a cheerful countryside girl that can make friends easily while Alice was completely opposite.

Their personalities were contrasting and Alice didn't like Ara's accent. It was just too low class and weird for her. 

"Alice, do you know what you have done? You can't be like that."

Harin quickly said from the side and came forward. 

The atmosphere was too heated and she feared that a fight would start at any moment. She needs to stop anything like that from happening.

"Whatever, I will just pay the cost of the speaker."

"It's not about the money. It's about your attitude.  You are like this from the start. Just what is your problem?"

Harin glared at her slightly.

She didn't know what her problem was. Alice was cold to everyone from the start. Harin thought that she just needed time to get used to it, but it doesn't seem like the case now.

"Do you really want to hear my problem? Then, hear it. I don't like you all!!"

Alice said with a cold expression on her face as she alternated her gaze between Harin and Soyun. Then, she looked at Ara who was still glaring at her and taunted. 

"Especially, this country girl."

"You...!!!"

That was the trigger.

Ara was not able to endure more. She was carefree, but it didn't mean she would be pushed around like that. 

"You bitch!"

She shouted that and jumped at Alice who also started hitting her. A fight quickly escalated between them as they both struggled to hit each other.

Many times, fights between girls are way worse than boys and this was the perfect example of it.Both of them spewed curses at each other and fought.

"Stop you two!!"

Harin and Soyun quickly moved forward to restrain them. They couldn't let a fist fight to happen.

"Both of you calm down."

"Yeah, there's no need to hit each other. If the President knows about it, then we would be in big trouble."

Soyun held Ara while Harin tried to restrain Alice who was ready to pounce on Ara. They put some distance between them and tried to calm them down.

"Leave mah!! Imma kill this ***."

Ara tried to get out of Soyun's restraints, but she just increased her grip.

"Unnie, calm down."

"I didn't start it, but imma fin'sh this."

She said as she glared at Alice.

"You didn't start it, but it doesn't mean you can start a fist fight."

Harin said as she frowned. She noticed that Alice had calmed down, so she loosened her grip on her and opened her lips again. 

"And Alice, what's with your attitude? Why are you being so cold to everyone? You even broke the speaker for no reason."

"I already said I don't like you all. There's no need to be nice when I don't find any of you likeable."

Alice said with an annoyed expression on his face.

'Why is she being like that?'

Harin thought and glanced over at the angry faces of Soyun and Ara. Then, she looked at the annoyed expression of Alice. 

She was the most mature one here, so she felt like she needed to handle the situation. The atmosphere was already heated. She needed to cool it down. 

"Everyone, let's calm down. I will inform this to the President. For now, let's just go to our rooms..."

Harin said as she sighed.

Thankfully, no one tried to start a fight again after that. Alice went into her room and both Ara and Soyun calmed down.

'The atmosphere is at its worst!'

Harin wasn't able to stop herself from frowning thinking about that.

* * *

In the office of CTS - one of the major public broadcasting channels in Korea, 

Kim Dongsu was currently talking with one of the main producers of the music department, Producer Hwang.

"It's been a long time since we met. I heard you left Top Entertainment and started your own business."

Producer Hwang said as he stared at Kim Dongsu. He was a chubby man with a pot belly and his main show was K-pop fest - a music broadcast that was raking in great ratings. 

"Well, it's something like that."

Kim Dongsu didn't explain it much as he had limited time.

He was not working in Top Entertainment now, so there was no need for Producer Hwang to give him more time. 

Even getting with him was hard.

"You need to start on your own to become big. Anyway, why do you want to meet me?"

Producer Hwang asked with an impatient expression on his face. 

"There's a singer in my agency that I wanted to introduce you to for K-pop fest. I think you would like him."

"What's his name?"

"Kang Minyuk."

Producer Hwang raised his eyebrow hearing that name.

"I never heard of him."

"He is a new singer who hasn't made his debut yet. If you agree, then K-pop fest would be the place for his debut."

Kim Dongsu said as he hoped that Producer Hwang would agree.

For debut, normally, agencies would hold showcase events and call media, but that was only for famous agencies like Top Entertainment and SK Entertainment. 

No one would come in the showcase of a small agency.

That's why they would try to get into the music broadcasts of broadcasting stations. It would give them a stage and audience without doing anything. 

But... 

It was really hard to convince a producer. 

"Sorry, but I can't agree to it."

Producer Hwang said when Kim Dongsu was thinking all that.

"At least listen to his singing first."

"You should know it better yourself. We only allow already established singers to sing on K-pop fest."

"A singer from Cube Entertainment just made his debut a month ago on K-pop fest."

Kim Dongsu retorted with that, but Producer Hwang just scoffed at that. 

"Do you really think you can compare with Cube? It is one of the biggest agencies in Korea, while no one even knows your agency. What's its name? Banana, no Lemon Entertainment."

Producer Hwang stood up after saying all that.

"It's Mango Entertainment!!"

"It doesn't matter which fruit it is. In the end, it's still raw and weak."

After that, he left the meeting room.

'You will surely regret it in the future!'

Kim Dongsu thought, but after a while, only a frown escaped his mouth. 

29