CHAPTER 2
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in Trinitia

"Master Damian," the familiar voice greeted me with excitement. Then he bowed. "Welcome home Master Damian Stein Von Heilzen."

My eyes wandered the room. It was a big room that is lavishly decorated with vases full of red roses. Each table in the room was adorned with red roses. There was one sitting next beside me too. Then my eyes dawned upon the man who greeted me, he was still bowing, like a hunchback. His voice felt familiar.

I sat up from the bed and stood up. I was in front of him.

"Lift your head," I ordered him and he flinched hearing me. "Who are you?"

"It is I, Lucius, Master Damian," Lucius anchored his head, confronting me with a calm gaze. "Our lord sent me to look after you master, as I told you last time. Before they come into the room, I must explain the deal to you."

"What deal?" I replied, bemused that this is actually the reality.

You must lend us your skills in killing people." Lucius smiled, his blue eyes slowly transformed into the dark hues of crimson red. His glowing blonde hair faded, turning into silks of white. "If you were to object with our deal, I could take your life right now."

Blue flames came from his left hand and his fiery red crimson eyes glowed. I was afraid, surprised and enlightened at the same time. I must have been crazy, an imbecile, for I did what other sane people won't do.

I walked towards Lucius, reached out for his arm and shook his hand. The agreement was sealed, approved. I could see bloodlust springing out from his smile when I formally accepted the deal.

"You, Mr. Stein," Lucius started, his eyes still glowing. "You are indeed crazy like the rumors spreading about you in Hell."

"I still have things to settle here," I replied. "Who would have thought that there would come a day that Death would need my assistance ferrying souls to the underworld."

"It's great to make your acquaintance Mr. Stein." Lucius stated. "Now for your first task, you must kill five men."

Five men? My brain pondered the sentence once more. Where? I was shocked that there's a task already laid.

"Where and when?" I asked.

Lucius lifted his arm and stared down upon his wrist, where a silver wristwatch is attached. Its arms moved as time ticked by.

"Exactly a minute from now," he replied, staring back at my eyes. "You have to finish the task in ten minutes, or you'll die with them inside this building. I'll be outside of the building, waiting then. Ooh, and here's your guns." Lucius flicked his fingers and two revolvers fell down, making a loud crackling sound as it hit the floor.

"And you expect me to pull it off in just ten minutes?" I retorted.

"Well, you are Damian Stein, master." Lucius swiftly replied, chuckling. "Live up to your name, just like your rumors in Hell."

Well he have a point there, I am Damian Stein.

I am a killer.

A mass murderer.

A hitman.

Death himself brought me back to life, it's time to return my favor.

I smiled. The moment I realized my face is curved with this bloodthirsty smile, I hunched down for the guns and picked them. Lucius, noticing my reply as a yes, walked out of the room smiling.

I held unto the guns, with one each on my hand. Being ambidextrous became a skill I mastered, one of my keys for survival.

A surge of excitement rushed in as the sensation of metal touching my skin tapped the inner demon in me.

"The more faster it is the better," I heard myself shouting out my thoughts. I chuckled. I heard a car's engine stop, pulling up. Footsteps approached the building. The visitors are here.

"Let me send you to the gates of Hell, you motherfuckers!" I greeted. "Dance with the bullets with me!"

I Damian Stein, will never die.

Not now, never.

It's time to return Death's favor.

0