Author’s update
68 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi guys, I just wanted to explain the situation of why I haven't been posting chapters. I've been admitted into dandenong hospital on the 13th and tested negative for covid twice. In the end I got transferred from the wards to Dandenong icu. My fevers are common and usually in the 39-40 degree Celsius range. Anyway after doing a few things on me (lumber puncture) and realising I was getting worse I transfered to Clayton wards. There they gave me 4 blood infusions the results were good everytime but after a day the numbers kept dropping so they thought I might be bleeding somewhere or it had a lot of occurs but nobody every investigated. Anyway i got sent to Clayton icu after that for triggering 4 met calls overnight - my base heart rate is 120 in hospital, I had a spike to 145. The care from Clayton icu is better but you can hardly sleep. They kept my temp down again everytime there was a problem and were quick to react to any inquiries and quickly assist, the downside was they did blood pressure test every half-hour. In the end they transferred me back ward 44. They were full and then the available position they gave to someone else then. They were thinking of sending me back to icu and he spoke with another icu doctor but they denied it. Anyway I've been here for 2 weeks and am known as the mystery kid. None of my tests come back with results. They starting to send tests to other hospitals now.

I'm a little tired and if you can bear with me maybe an extra month then I will release chapters at breakneck speeds.

- Happycheesecake/Kenny 

0