Chapter 28
2.1k 7 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I was walking towards the college, I was thinking of what should I do? First of all, I needed some people who would acquit me. Those who would act as eyewitnesses that our relationship is normal, and I'm not forcing her.

 Secondly, I needed to do so in the area where we won't be seen by our acquaintances. Because they won't believe in our relationship.

 And lastly, how the fuck I would take her out of her office.

 A chilling wind blew right into my face, making me stop in my tracks. Passersby who wore coats rustled with their clothes. Fallen orange leaves were blown by the wind until they were crunched under the feet of this mass of people hurrying to their workplaces.

 "Sigh." As I was fixing my collar, my eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of something. A single sheet of paper was flapping wildly under the wind. What caught my attention was a big word, printed there.

 "Welcome."

 Curiosity got the better of me, and I took it. I wasn't particularly happy to take something from the ground, but my aversion quickly flew away. As I scanned it, I saw that it was an old advertisement. A new hotel opened with a number of high-end facilities such as restaurants, spas, and so on. It was a month old already, but it got me thinking.

 Isn't it a god-given opportunity? To fulfill two of my conditions? I hurriedly checked the place and where it was located.

 "Jackpot!" It was on the other end of the city. I was probably watched by god. I almost kissed the advert but managed to come to my senses. Crumpling it, I threw the advert into the trash bin.

 Now the only thing I needed to do is somehow take her out.

 I need to make her pay as well. This thought came to me as I saw a pair of lovers quarreling over the bill. I didn't have the money, so she should shoulder it.

 My goals, which were previously reduced to one from three, increased once again.

 After the excitement of solving a difficult task came an understanding of what I wanted to do. What if Violetta is a wife or a mother? Aren't I ruining not only her life but the lives of her relatives as well? And to do it with blackmail and rape.

 I stopped when the light on a crossroad turned from green to red.

 But she wanted to harm me, and it was unacceptable. I can't just go on and pardon everyone who harms me.

 "If only I didn't have sex with her." as I mumbled it, I felt how a man standing near me turned his head to look at me.

 Look all you want, it doesn't change the fact that I didn't simply fuck her. I fucked up. As the lights changed, I started walking again.

 It was a major fuck up. Why did I even do it? Acting rush all of a sudden, was it truly because of what Patrice said? Do my hormones affect how I act?

 This time maybe I could get away without it? I don't know, but I should at least be on alert all the time. Because it would probably go down to acting according to the situation.

 Soon I reached the all too familiar door of Violetta's office. My hand almost automatically reached towards the handle when I scolded myself.

 "What are you doing?" I backed away and took a deep breath. I needed to somehow keep my act. Last time it all went horribly wrong. What words to say?

 To act cocky?

 To act remorseful?

 Shy?

 "AGH!" I slapped myself two times.

 "FUCK IT! Whatever happens, happens!"

 I knocked on the door, and when I didn't hear any response, I opened up the door, walking in with large strides. I scanned the room but didn't find anyone extra in here. Nevertheless, this weird smell I sensed last time was here as well. It was probably not long ago that someone had sex here. The only person here was a woman sitting in an expensive office chair. Almost all of her body was hidden by a rather large monitor. As I went to her from the side, I saw her furrowing eyebrows and biting her lower lip as she looked at me.

 I walked close enough to line up with her table. I leaned on it slightly as I carefully looked around. I didn't see anything out of place, but there was something that just kept bugging me. I couldn't understand what it was. Finally, my gaze landed on the woman that occupied my mind.

 Violetta.

 She wore a black and white business suit today. But no matter how strict-looking it was, it still ended up looking erotic when she was the one wearing it.

 And lastly, I saw her face. She clearly felt nervous.

 "Missed me?" I smiled. It was a sincere smile. Well, at least I thought it was like this. But after she saw my smile, her face turned a few shades darker.

 "I missed you a lot. When I heard that you took a sick leave, I was worried," the line of my sight from her face went to her bosom, "How could someone with whom I have such deep ties suffer without saying a word."

 "What are you doing here? I've already done what you asked for last time." there was steel in her voice. But she couldn't fool herself with this act, much less me. Her whole body was slightly trembling, probably from the fright, or maybe humiliation, who knows?

 "I know. You did well," I nodded, "But I don't remember saying that I would let you go."

 "Bastard!" her fists were trembling as well as her mighty chest.

 "Whatever," I waved my hand at her curse, "I don't want to hear this from you. Anyway, I need something from you." I stood up and went closer to the window behind her. "I wanted to visit one place for a long time, but I don't have enough money." I turned around to look at her. "You probably know it as well. So I was wondering if you would be so generous as to pay for me."

 "Yo-you need money?" and somehow, my words invoked a much sharper reaction from her. For a fraction of a second, I think I saw her true feelings. She was shaken by what I said. However, her usual expression of hatred soon returned.

 Was it all my imagination?

 "How much do you need?" she suddenly stood up and walked towards her bag. Leaning down slightly, she probably started looking for her purse. And as she leaned down, the black skirt of her business suit stretched and hugged her ass tightly. My line of sight was instantly glued to this scene. Her skirt came up a little. Exposing more of her legs in black tights. I started feeling aroused.

 "Here!" she suddenly stood up and went up to me. Practically pushing her breast against me. She stuffed her opened purse at me "Take it."

 Along with the feel of her body, I started smelling her scent. My body was heating up even more.

 AND FUCK ME, if I will get into this honey trap again!

 I shook my head as hard as I could and went towards the door, looking down.

 "What are you doing?" The anger in her voice was waning. What came instead was amazement.

 As I reached the door and held the handle, I finally exhaled with relief. Lifting my eyes, I looked at a dumbfounded woman.

 "I said I want to visit one place. And YOU would accompany me and pay for our expenses."

 She wanted to say something, but I got ahead of her.

 "I won't take no as an answer."

 Once again, she tried to say something, but I didn't let her.

 "I would wait for you near the back gate."

 She fumed and pointed a finger at me, but I was one step ahead.

 "I don't care what else you need to do today. Make some time for our little endeavor." I adjusted the bag that was sliding off my shoulder. "Now, if you would excuse me." I made a small, simple bow and went out in a quick swift motion.

 "Huuu." A long sigh escaped from my lips. And my hands were trembling.

 "Why was I so nervous?" It didn't make sense.

 I needed to breathe some fresh air. I quickly went through the campus and went towards the back gate. The back gates were usually used by a staff that got to their work by cars.

 Reaching a parking lot, I could take my time. Finding a tree nearby, I used it as support and leaned on it. Now, I've only needed to wait for her.

 Waiting was a long process.

 The more you anticipated something, the longer the time would flow. Seconds would stretch into minutes and minutes into hours. I needed to take my mind off this, but how could I do it?

 And as I was thinking about this, my phone suddenly vibrated, indicating that I got a new message.

 "Didn't you forget something?" sender Mara.

 Shit, I completely forgot about her. And I would probably want her to forget about me as well. But reality proved it to be wrong.

 "I've accidentally got a few days off. Tomorrow I will get the money for you." I typed back.

 "I'm not forcing you, but If you insist, I will meet you at the front gates tomorrow."

 "Okay."

 Mara, Mara, Mara, what to do with her. As I aimlessly looked through my phone, I saw another name that worried me.

 Joanne.

 I probably needed to confront her about Reid and other stuff. But what if I was wrong? Or maybe I wanted to be wrong? The girl was pitiful, and I didn't want to add more grief to her. Maybe, it was because I was feeling like a spectator, but I just couldn't get angry at her. Or was I too soft?

 Anyway, I needed to do something about it. Jet is useful and doesn't harbor such strong feelings except for friendship. Maybe he did something behind my back, but he also saved the said back from the trouble. Elle isn't even concerned about me. Joanne, just like Mara, they were both troubling matters to handle.

 I wanted to relax but ended up burdening myself even more.

 "Why couldn't you be a loner, Erlig? It would've been so much better," I shook my head.

 It was getting dark, and the number of cars was rapidly decreasing. I didn't even notice it until they turned on the street lamps.

 I looked around and saw that only a few cars were left. Rubbing my numb neck, I felt a chilly wind and shuddered. The thoughts that were burdening me scattered away, and I could only sigh.

 I took my phone and plugged my earphones, so I could listen to some music when I suddenly saw a woman's figure walking in my direction.

 "She's here." I stood up and dusted off my clothes, then I went towards Violetta.

 "I assume you have your own car just like everyone else here. Lead on."

 And so we went towards a white-colored car. I didn't know a thing about cars and couldn't say if it was cheap or expensive. At least it didn't look ugly.

 Taking our seats, she started the car.

 "Give me your phone." After buckling up, I turned left and demanded a phone.

 And the only answer was a scornful gaze.

 I snorted, "Whatever. Have you heard of a new complex of luxurious resort facilities?"

 "Carrin's Spire, Resort & Spa."

 "That’s the name."

 A new emotion that wasn't her usual scorn was seen by me. It was doubt.

 "What are you waiting for? If you know the way, you should start driving before it's too late. Go-go." I waved my hand and turned around to look at the city.

 She didn't say anything else, and a second later, we finally started riding towards our destination. I was again hit with a wave of nostalgia and longing. As we were going through the night city, I was listening to old jazz. Her car was soaked in her smell, the natural smell of her body and perfume mixed together. Breathing it in every time relaxed me. I was soon deep in thoughts.

 "We're here."

 I shuddered from the words of my companion. We both went out and looked at a rather intimidating entrance to a huge skyscraper.

 "Have you ever been here?"

 She gave me yet another scornful gaze. She probably visited a lot of similar places with how she spread her legs for top brass. Anyway, I've had a serious task today.

 I quickly went towards her, and before she could step back, I hugged her waist with my arm and rested my hand on her hip.

 Her eyebrows rose, and the nostrils of her small nose enlarged from the anger. "Let me go!" she hissed through her clenched teeth.

 "Don't you remember what I said earlier?" my hand slid down and gave a good squeeze to her buttock. "You will accompany me."

 She was boiling from anger with her face flushed.

 "So you either let me do this." I squeezed her ass once more and rubbed it. "Or, you can come with me as everyone else does." With great regret, I moved my hand up to her waist once again. "And one more thing."

 I looked around before releasing her from my arm, only to envelop her almost fully. My head moved closer to her ear.

 "Depending on your actions today." I tried to whisper in a kind voice, but she tried to move away, so I hugged her and brought her even closer. But by doing this, my voice changed, and now I sounded irritated and angry. "DEPENDING on your actions today. I would consider our debt solved. You understood?"

 I took some distance from her and looked at her face.

 "Understood?"

 Her body shook once, and she nodded.

 "Alright then. What are we waiting for? Let's go!" I hugged her waist once again, and we started moving towards the entrance.

34