Chapter 3
732 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even though Liu Yong was fond of the little snake it didn’t mean he trusted Zhou RenShu. But he had no cultivating elixir on him since he had reached a level where he could stop dual cultivating, he never felt the need to buy any. However he didn’t want to allow Zhou RenShu to change back into his human form in case he tried to escape and inform Wu Yun about his whereabouts.

 

Zhou RenShu rolled around in Liu Yong’s hands weakly, he hadn’t felt this kind of warmth in a long time, even when Liu Yong had run his body under the warm water from the shower the warmth only lasted a few minutes before it left him feeling chilled. Liu Yong was busy thinking of a way to cultivate Zhou RenShu when the familiar sweet floral scent crept into the room. Zhou RenShu was so happy to feel warm that he unknowingly released some pheromone, realising his mistake he shrunk back and avoided Liu Yong’s gaze.

 

The scent was only faint and apart from feeling warm Liu Yong had no other reaction, seeing that Liu Yong wasn’t trying to choke him, Zhou RenShu relaxed back into the warm hands. Even though he was feeling warm both people knew that once Zhou RenShu was placed back in his case the warmth would disappear.

 

Zhou RenShu continued to roll around then made his way to Liu Yong’s wrists in hopes of accidently falling into the strong lap beneath him. Liu Yong could easily see through the silly snake's plan but he made no move to stop the action from being made.

 

Whenever Liu Yong was inside the hotel he only wore underwear, not leaving a lot of surprise as to what he was hiding inside since he couldn’t hide what he was packing. Size however didn’t mean anything to Zhou RenShu, if it had strong Yang energy then even a micro penis was good. Seeing that Zhou RenShu was too timid to make the last leap, Liu Yong directly placed the yellow snake on top of his underwear then leaned back into the chair, leaving the small serpent to play by himself.

 

Zhou RenShu hissed out with happiness, with it came another release of pheromone this time it had an effect on Liu Yong, the venom had directly sprayed onto Liu Yong’s soft monster causing that single area to become heated, Zhou RenShu watched in awe as it grew right underneath him. Now that Liu Yong was erect he would be able to cultivate enough to regulate his temperature, however Zhou RenShu became greedy after smelling Liu Yong’s musk.

 

Retracting his fangs Zhou RenShu slithered his way into Liu Yong’s tight underwear, before he could fully wrap around the thick meat, Liu Yong reached in and pulled him out. Holding him in front of his cold face. “Did I say you could play with that?”

 

With a firm hold, Liu Yong held Zhou RenShu right above his erect shaft. His other hand reached down and slowly started stroking it acting like he was teasing both himself and the annoyed snake. Zhou RenShu wriggled around trying to get closer to the object beneath him but Liu Yong's grip was too much. Taking his teasing to the next level Liu Yong Lowered his hand holding Zhou RenShu down, the strong musk filling Zhou RenShu’s head again making him dizzy, for the third time the dazed Zhou RenShu released another spray of venom, landing directly on Liu Yong’s bare member.

 

Feeling slightly dazed himself, Liu Yong placed Zhou RenShu down onto his leaking shaft. In a husky voice he spoke out. “Just cultivate however you want.”

 

Zhou RenShu didn’t hear Liu Yong as he wrapped his entire body around the length of the warm cock beneath him, light hisses sounded in the room while the cultivation started. Every now and then Liu Yong would groan out, both the sweet floral scent from Zhou RenShu and the dark musky scent of Liu Yong mixed together intoxicating the two. Zhou RenShu felt drunk as he moved his head closed to Liu Yong’s own snake eye. 

 

Since his fangs were already retracted into his gums he didn’t worry as he dislocated his jaw and suckled onto the thick head, sucking more of Liu Yong’s Yang energy, it was as if he hadn’t cultivated in months, which was true. 

 

Liu Yong regained some of his clarity but this didn’t mean he stopped Zhou RenShu from giving him head, using both of his hands he grabbed ahold of the intoxicated snake and slowly thrusted up into the small body, unfortunately Zhou RenShu’s body was too thin and couldn’t handle taking something twice his body’s thickness. Instead he removed his mouth from the weeping head and let Liu Yong’s use him as a sex toy, wrapping his body firmly around the erected shaft he was rubbing against, Zhou RenShu could feel the pulsating of Liu Yong’s burning cock.

 

The room was now filled with heavy breathing while Liu Yong finally came, he watched interestedly as Zhou RenShu’s body absorbed the semen. Right in front of his eyes he saw the dry scales brighten and reflect the light beautifully while he felt the weight in his hands become heavier by a few grams. Zhou RenShu had cultivated heavily but it had no effect on Liu Yong’s energy level. Feeling refreshed and warm, before Liu Yong could take the fully fed snake to his case, Zhou RenShu changed back to his human form, sitting lightly in Liu Yong’s lap.

 

Just because Liu Yong was fond of Zhou RenShu in his snake form this didn’t mean he liked the human Zhou RenShu. The warm atmosphere from before turned rigid as Liu Yong grabbed ahold of Zhou RenShu’s thin arms. “Change back now.”

 

However instead of listening Zhou RenShu jumped off of Liu Yong’s lap and clutched onto the glass case, acting as if he was strong enough to threaten the tall man in front of him. “D-Don’t make me stay in here. I haven’t eaten a proper meal in a week and there’s no warmth in here.”

 

Liu Yong acted deaf as he stood up from the armchair, both men paid no never mind to the fact that they were naked and Liu Yong strode forward. Zhou RenShu stumbled backwards and fell down onto the floor, Liu Yong could see the fear in his large eyes as well as the bruise he had caused on the delicate neck. Even though he was obviously scared, Zhou RenShu didn’t back down and continued his argument from the ground. “I only want to eat a full meal! You’ve only been feeding me a few bites of meat everyday. I can’t live like that anymore!”

 

Even though what Zhou RenShu said was understandable his voice was too soft to sound angry and instead sounded like a shy child. “Sit at the table then.”

 

Happiness quickly replaced the fear in Zhou RenShu’s eyes instantly as he still held a firm grip on the glass case and sat at the table, Liu Yong picked up the hotel menu and handed it over to the happy boy. “What do you want?”

 

A small frown creased the smooth pale forehead while Zhou RenShu tried to read the simple menu, having grown up in a demon orphanage,basic learning was taught but not strictly, it had also been awhile since he had read so many words at once. After ten minutes Liu Yong was still patiently watching the youth beside him struggle to make it through the name of the first two dishes on the menu. Zhou RenShu glanced to the side to see if Liu Yong was becoming impatient but his face held the same cold expression that he always wore. “This one please.”

 

Zhou RenShu pointed to the first dish on the first page which was only a starter plate of six pork dumplings, Liu Yong didn’t say anything as he took the menu back and picked up the hotel phone. Once Zhou RenShu’s dish was ordered he also threw in a few dishes for himself seeing as it was already past lunch time then returned to the table. “Give me the case.”

 

The glass case that Zhou RenShu refused to let go of was finally given back to its original owner, Zhou RenShu watched as Liu Yong placed it down on the nightstand before he returned to the table to finally sit down. Zhou RenShu thought they would sit in awkward silence however Liu Yong asked him questions, like he was being interrogated. “How do you know Wu Yun?”

 

“.....I-I already told you I don’t know that man, I only targeted you so I could cultivate and I didn’t take much of your energy right?”

 

Liu Yong ignored his answer, asking another question. “Who gave you the seal to conceal your demon aura?” 

 

“A priest from the orphanage I grew up in, when I was too old to stay he placed it on me to protect me. He told me cultivators will target me if they know I’m a snake. He told me I should be wary of who I trust.” Zhou RenShu wriggled uncomfortably in his seat as he tried to cover his lower half, only now did he realise that he was naked and felt a little shy sitting in front of Liu Yong like this. The man opposite him though looked as if he was most comfortable in his naked skin.

 

“Orphanage? How long has it been since you were released?” Ignoring the squirming he continued prying information from the timid boy. Zhou RenShu kept his gaze down as he tried to recall the amount of years he had been left alone.

 

“35 I think, or maybe it was 40.” Liu Yong was surprised though it didn’t show on his face, he was expecting an answer of half a year or at the most two years since the boy in front of him still looked to be the age of 16. Liu Yong was about to ask another question when Zhou RenShu looked up at him and spoke. “W-What’s your name?”

 

“Liu Yong, I work for the protection and investigation of cultivators and demon organisation.” There was no more time for chit chat since they were interrupted by a soft knock at the door, the call for room service didn’t come afterwards though. Zhou RenShu didn’t see anything wrong as he looked at Liu Yong hrungrily though not with lust. My dumplings?

 

On the other hand tension filled the air around Liu Yong as he silently stepped away from the table and moved towards the door, on the other side he could sense the person was a cultivator and he had felt this person’s energy before. Instead of looking through the peephole, Liu Yong wrote a small seal beside it. Slowly the corridor could be seen through the door along with the woman from the other hotel that had been interested in Zhou RenShu’s whilst he was in his snake form.

 

Wherever Liu Yong resided he always made sure to place protective seals around the entry points of the rooms, even if the place wasn’t work related. Zhou RenShu felt the same tension Liu Yong was feeling once he caught sight of the woman. A soft knock came again. Although this was the woman from the other hotel, Liu Yong could sense something was off and he widened the seal until it looked as if there was no door, seeing this in person was extremely frightening, especially for Zhou RenShu since he felt as if the woman could really see him because she was looking straight ahead at him with a delicate smile that didn’t quite reach her eyes.

 

Zhou RenShu tried to stand up from the table with the intention of hiding but Liu Yong held up his hand, stopping him from moving. Liu Yong searched through this woman's energy and found there was a subtle difference from the first time they met. He kept searching and found that the scent of blood mixed with a faint sour stench however as soon as the discovery was made he could feel the worker pushing the cart with their lunch exited out of the elevator. The light ding sound was enough to bring the woman out of her stupor and she looked around confusedly before making her way back to the elevator, passing by the confused worker. Although he glanced at her, he didn't question anything.

 

Liu Yong kept his senses on the woman until the doors of the elevator closed and even then he pushed his senses to feel what number she got off at, only feeling somewhat at ease when he felt that the elevator didn’t stop until the lobby. The worker would usually leave everything on the floor in front of the door but seeing the large amount of food they decided to leave the cart. After knocking and calling room service they turned and left the same way they came.

 

The door stayed shut until the elevator doors closed once more, Liu Yong removed the seal from the door then brought the cart of food inside, when he glanced over at Zhou RenShu he was a little shocked to see how scared he was. “We’ll be changing hotels again once we’re finished with our meal.”

 

Zhou RenShu weakly nodded his head before sitting only to shake his head and stand up, Liu Yong ignored the odd behaviour and set everything onto the table, the food he ordered was placed around his seat while Zhou RenShu’s six dumplings were placed in front of him, seeing how little he had ordered Zhou RenShu couldn’t help but curse himself. “Sit down.”

 

Sitting down obediently Zhou RenShu slowly ate his dumplings, even though he chewed each dumpling until it turned to nothing, the small meal was finished before five minutes passed, in that time Liu Yong hadn’t finished one full plate. Zhou RenShu quietly drank water while he tried to not look directly at the delicious food just out of reach. As a distraction he decided to speak up about his release. “Liu Yong, when will I be able to leave? I'm telling the truth, I really don’t know Wu Yun.”

 

“Where do you live, is it safe for snake demons to live?” This was part of his job at the end of the day, seeing how Zhou RenShu didn’t want to answer it was clear the living conditions weren’t of a great standard. Liu Yong could also see the small person was still hungry yet they were unwilling to ask for more,  he didn’t offer and continued talking.

 

“Even if you aren’t associated with Wu Yun, my colleagues won’t be able to take you to safe housing since I’m being followed. Even if they were to be in disguise it is too risky so you’ll be staying with me until either there is a safe way for you to be picked up or the case is finished.”

 

Zhou RenShu wasn’t happy to hear that while more questions circled around his head. Will I need to be in my snake form everyday until the case is finished? How long will the case take? And will Liu Yong continue to help me cultivate or was today a one time thing? Liu Yong slowly ate while watching Zhou RenShu try to drink water from an empty cup in a daze. 

 

A large bowl slid in front of Zhou RenShu, the delicious small of saucy meat snapped him back to attention, when he looked up Liu Yong wasn’t looking at him and instead focused on eating. Zhou RenShu gave a quiet thank you then dug into the large mountain of black bean noodles.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

Once the meal was done and the cart was left outside, Liu Yong walked towards the bathroom but stopped when he was about to close the door. “Once I’m out, you can shower then you’re going back into the case and we’ll move again.”

 

No time was left for discussion as Liu Yong closed the door after speaking, Zhou RenShu flew into yet another panic as he thought about the cold abyss he had spent hours in when they moved the first time. Zhou RenShu knew Liu Yong didn’t take long showers so he only had a few minutes to come up with a plan to stop himself being put back in the glass case.

 

Zhou RenShu knew Liu Yong could only force him to change using the green liquid from the first day they met, rushing around the room Zhou RenShu found the small bag holding all of Liu Yong’s cultivating items. He hesitantly pushed his hand in, it felt cold. Zhou RenShu thought of the green liquid sitting inside the small vial since he didn’t know how to summon items and he hoped this was enough. 

 

A few seconds later he felt something slip into his hand, ecstatic that it actually worked, Zhou RenShu shook happily before putting the bag back where he found it then quickly thought of how to get rid of the liquid. I could tip it down the sink!.... But where does the water go? Will it affect other demons? …...Bin?

 

Zhou RenShu ran across the room to the small kitchen and looked under the sink. He was about to put it in the bin but it was completely empty. What will the cleaners think? Will it cause trouble for Liu Yong if they found it? Zhou RenShu was freaking out as he tried to figure out what to do when he heard the water cut off. 

 

Without knowing what else to do Zhou RenShu pushed the small vial up his tender back hole. He only pushed it until the cap was sticking out as he was scared he wouldn’t be able to get it out. Just as Zhou RenShu was pulling his hands away from his plump cheeks Liu Yong came out with a towel wrapped around his slim waist, his hair was hanging around his shoulders sexily. “Shower quickly, the sooner we leave the better.”

 

Giving Liu Yong’s wet body another glance Zhou RenShu ran into the steam filled bathroom. He turned the shower on but before getting under the water Zhou RenShu squatted down, however this opened his tender tract and the vial slipped deeper into the soft tunnel, leaving nothing to grab a hold of. Zhou RenShu wanted to cry but no tears ame as he shoved two fingers into his little hole, he could feel the cold glass but his hands were shaking so much that he couldn’t get a good grip, instead it felt as if the vial was going deeper.

 

Changing position so that he was on his hands and knees, Zhou RenShu tried to calm down as he tried to push the vial out, his fingers still inside his hole, digging like his life depended on it. During his hunt Zhou RenShu was facing away from the door and he didn't see the man standing behind him with an angry expression. “What are you doing?”

 

Zhou RenShu felt as if his soul had jumped from his body as he removed his fingers from his behind and turned around with an embarrassed face.He tried to come up with an answer for what he was doing but Liu Yong was already pushing him back onto his knees. Two thick fingers entered his tender hole ruthlessly causing Zhou RenShu to jerk forward and cry out. Liu Yong held the slender waist with a firm grip as he spoke coldly. “Don’t move, push out like you're taking a shit.”

 

He knows? Zhou RenShu did as he was told with his head down feeling even more embarrassed. Liu Yong’s fingers were both thicker and longer than Zhou RenShu’s, not even one minute passed before the vial was pulled out fully intact. Zhou RenShu stood up once he felt empty inside and quickly entered the shower, however Liu Yong didn’t leave and instead filled both of his large palms with soap then roughly rubbed Zhou RenShu’s short hair, the small boy cried out in pain but the harsh treatment didn’t stop. When the soap ran out more was taken and the large calloused hands returned to the delicate body, Liu Yong was obviously angry and he didn’t want to waste anymore time.

 

No matter how much he cried out, Liu Yong didn’t stop until Zhou RenShu’s whole body was covered in bubbles. The shower head was removed and used to rinse the now red body before he was dragged into the main room. The whole torment only took 60 seconds. Zhou RenShu could see the vial in Liu Yong’s hand and he began to struggle while crying out louder. “I don’t want to go back in there, don’t make me go back in that bag.”

 

The writhing Zhou RenShu was doing only angered Liu Yong more and he used his mouth to twist the cap off, with one hand holding Zhou RenShu by the waist his other hand dripped a few drops of liquid onto his own mouth. Zhou RenShu continued to wriggle and cry before his head was pulled back forcing his mouth to open. Liu Yong roughly planted his own mouth against Zhou RenShu’s, forcing the stressed boy to change back into his snake form.

 

Liu Yong thought it would be easier to handle a snake but once he was holding the small serpent he found it was harder. Zhou RenShu hissed viciously as he tried to strike at Liu Yong’s face repeatedly. A few swears later with a small trickle of blood running down his lip Liu Yong had a tight grip on Zhou RenShu’s small mouth. With the glass case ready, the distressed snake was practically thrown inside. “Don’t snoop or steal from me. My treatment wouldn’t have been so harsh if you had done as you were told.”

 

Zhou RenShu hissed at the man’s face before acting out, the small body struck against the glass wall holding him with loud thuds. Liu Yong sighed heavily before placing a warming seal on the box then shoved the noisy box inside the bag. Finally the room returned to its usual silence. Liu Yong tied his messy hair back into a bun before removing all of the seals he placed around the room and left with his luggage.

18