Chapter 6
557 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liu Yong didn’t move. He had only helped Zhou RenShu cultivate the one time since the snake felt deathly cold and his energy had dropped overnight. Stealing glances and appreciating a sexy body is one thing but I have no interest in cultivating with you again! Right now, although Zhou RenShu’s temperature was low after their workout his energy seemed fine for now, meaning there was no rush for cultivation. “Go wash first, you’ll feel better.”

 

The words spoken seemed like nothing as the small boy opened his loose robe and rubbed his body against Liu Yong. Thankfully the smell in the room didn’t deepen otherwise Liu Yong would be struggling more than he was. “RenShu go shower now!”

 

Using medium strength Liu Yong dragged the dazed boy until he reached the shower, the hot water was turned on and the boy was shoved in while it was still heating up, causing him to jump away from the cold water towards Liu Yong. Zhuo RenShu didn’t give up in his attempt to cultivate and removed his damp robe before snaking his slender fingers toward the hem of Liu Yong’s shorts. His hands were swiftly caught and his body was pushed back again, the water was blood temperature now, making Zhou RenShu settle down a little.

 

“Open your mouth.” Liu Yong had heard that certain snakes would continue to have visible venom glands when in their human form and this could affect their mood depending on the type of venom they had. Zhou RenShu leaned back against the wall before opening his mouth. The usually large eyes squinted teasingly, if Liu yong wanted to see what he wanted he would either need to wrench the now naked soaking boy out of the shower or get in himself. “You always test my patience.”

 

Liu Yong stepped into the shower still fully clothed as he held the bottom of Zhou RenShu’s jaw in place. Like he thought the roof of Zhou RenShu’s mouth was swollen, the sweet scent was thick inside the soft orifice. Before Zhou RenShu could attempt to remove Liu Yong’s clothes, the drenched man left the bathroom. Returning only a few seconds later with a cup in his hand. “It’ll be easier to milk you if you change into a snake but I may be able to do it right now.”

 

Stepping back into the shower, Liu Yong turned the shower head away and brought the empty cup towards Zhou RenShu’s mouth but the small boy didn’t open up like before and instead twisted his head away. Liu Yong gritted his teeth and stepped closer, pressing the small body in front of him into the wall. With one hand he held Zhuo RenSHu’s nose while his other hand waited patiently.

 

Zhuo RenShu glared at Liu Yong with glazed eyes, he couldn’t hold his breath very long in his current condition and before 10 seconds passed his mouth opened. The glass was pushed to sit halfway in the small cavern and caused Zhou RenShu to no longer close his mouth. Without any stimulation a couple drops of venom came out but so did the strong scent. Liu Yong turned his head and took a deep breath before turning back. Zhou RenShu writhed around but his body couldn’t free from Liu Yong’s heavy weight. 

 

Still dazed, Zhou RenShu groped at the waistband of Liu Yong’s shorts before sliding a hand into the front. Unless Liu Yong wanted to stop the milking he had to accept the assault happening to his body. Zhou RenShu’s jaw and cheeks were massaged while his hands rubbed Liu Yong’s erect cock that hadn’t been able to go down yet. The more the cup in Liu Yong’s hand filled the more the hot room filled with the sweet scent.

 

Liu Yong’s shorts were roughly pulled down by Zhou RenShu as he let out a low growl. Both bodies were soaked to the bone and burning with heat, Zhou RenShu wrapped his slim arms around the waist in front of him while grinding and moving his hips. The more stimulated he became the faster the venom came out. Liu Yong was struggling to hold his breath and focused on slowing his inner Qi in hopes of helping in holding his breath longer.

 

Normal snakes would take a few seconds to milk but Zhou RenShu produced venom for almost 10 minutes. Finally nothing came out of the sharp fangs in Zhou RenShu’s mouth, Liu Yong turned the water off and stepped away, Zhou RenShu slid down the wall tiredly. He was still filled with lust but his body felt weak after the milking. Liu Yong ignored the boy lying in his bathroom as he walked into the main room, summoning a vial from his bag. The cup had been filled a quarter of the way and although he had no need for an aphrodisiac, throwing something so rare away would be too much of a waste.

 

Liu Yong quickly removed his wet clothes after putting the vial back then checked on Zhou RenShu in the bathroom. The effects of the venom came back even though there was no scent in the room. Zhou RenShu was sitting in the shower with his legs spread wide while his small hands groped at his own body. “Liu Yong~ Let me suck your Yang energy~”

 

Just the thought of tasting Liu Yong again was enough to make Zhou RenShu’s hard stem cry. Liu Yong didn;t know if he should laugh or cry at his current situation and eventually gave in. He stood above Zhou RenShu and held the base of his cock. “Hurry up then, take as much as you want.”

 

Zhou RenShu almost leaped at the thing in front of his face, with his mouth stuffed Zhou RenShu groaned and wriggled around happily. His own hands treating his little brother with the same intensity. Liu Yong leaned his head back with a low grunt erupting from his tight mouth. On one hand he had decided to never cultivate again with another person in the future but on the other it felt too good and he could also take some of Zhou RenShu’s Yin energy.

 

Not wanting this to last too long Liu Yong grasped the back of Zhou RenShu’s short hair and pushed the small mouth down, the whole length sliding down into Zhou RenShu’s tight throat. He didn’t know if Zhou Renshu had done this before but there was no use of teeth during the whole treatment making it feel even better for Liu Yong. Zhou RenShu quickened his hands before his entire body burned and trembled, Liu Yong greedily took a large amount of Yin energy before releasing heavily into the small mouth, making sure to transfer more Yang energy than the last time they had cultivated.

 

With everything dealt with Liu Yong stepped into the shower to quickly rinse off while Zhou RenShu caught his breath on the floor, not bothering to see if he needed help standing or bathing, Liu Yong left the room with a towel in his hand. Zhou RenShu laid back while the warm water dripped down onto his warm body.

 

15 minutes later Liu Yong had gotten dressed and ordered dinner but Zhou RenShu hadn’t come out of the bathroom. Is he still horny? Liu Yong didn’t really want to return into that room but went in anyway, in case the boy was in dire need of help. However to Liu Yong’s surprise instead of needing help Zhou RenShu had fallen asleep in the shower, luckily the water was still hot otherwise they would’ve been in deeper trouble than before.

 

Fu~ You really do test my patience.” Liu Yong turned the water off and took another towel from the rack before picking up the sleeping boy, in his sleep Zhou RenShu snuggled closer to Liu Yong before he was placed under the blankets. The large dinner Liu Yong had ordered for Zhou RenShu ended up being sent back as he slept all the way into the afternoon the next day.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

It took three days for Zhou RenShu’s clothes to arrive. Over the three days Liu Yong had completely ignored Zhou RenShu since he wanted to come up with a new plan to drive Wu Yun out of hiding. Zhou RenShu however thought he was being ignored because he had been naughty the other day after their paired workout. Since that day Zhou RenShu still joined in on the workout Liu yong would do but he was no longer instructed or helped through anything. “Liu Yong I’ll order dinner today.”

 

En, Zhou RenShu held the phone sadly as he recited the usual order into the phone he wanted to try different foods the menu had to offer but he had no desire to improve his reading today so only ordered two of whatever Liu Yong liked to eat. Once the phone was placed down Zhou RenShu walked to the balcony, stepping out to look at the setting sun over the large city. 

 

Countless people and cars passed by without even a single glance upwards as Zhou RenShu lowered his gaze. I wonder when Liu yong will forgive me. The people below, do they have the same struggles as me, do they have a lover or family? Do they ever feel lonely?

 

Zhou RenShu fell into a sort of daze while staring below, before his lazy eyes landed on a familiar face staring back at him, the room they were staying in wasn’t too high to not see someone but there was still enough distance to blur the details of a person’s face. Zhou RenShu held the women's stare for what felt like hours until he felt dizzy from tiredness, it took Liu Yong to pull him back over the balcony to realise his body almost fell to his death.

 

“What are you doing hanging over the edge like this? If I hadn;t come over to call you for dinner then you would have fallen.” Zhou RenShu steadied his body that still felt dizzy then he tried to look over the balcony to see if that woman was still there but he was dragged inside by Liu Yong’s firm hands. “Sit down and eat.”

 

There was no appetite in Zhou RenShu’s stomach. Instead it was slowly filled with a sense of pain and fear, he couldn’t figure out what caused it but the blurred face of that woman stuck to his mind throughout the meal. Liu Yong glanced over at Zhou RenShu and could sense the fear Zhou RenShu was feeling. He thought over a few things before bringing up the topic of getting protective living. “RenShu, if you find it too uncomfortable to live in this kind of situation, don’t feel afraid to leave. You won’t be denied housing.”

 

The words Liu Yong spoke didn’t enter zhou Renshu’s ears as he continued to poke at the food on his plate before standing up. “I’m not hungry Liu Yong, I’m going to go to sleep instead.”

 

The plate of food left behind hadn’t even had one bite taken, Liu Yong thought back to the balcony. Did something happen? Or did he see something? As soon as Zhou RenShu laid down onto the soft mattress he fell into a deep sleep. He fell asleep so fast that the blankets were still laying open by his ankles. Liu Yong stood up and pulled the blankets over the small boy before testing his temperature. Cold already. Liu Yong wrote a warming seal onto the bed before returning to his meal alone.

 

Zhou RenShu dreamed many times throughout the night. He saw many faces from different stages in his life until he stood opposite the priest that had helped him before he left the orphanage. “Priest, it’s been so long. Are you doing well?”

 

The old priest stood opposite Zhou RenShu, the dark room around them changed to a small bedroom with a single bed and drawers. The old man in front of Zhou RenShu disappeared and was replaced by a young man, Wu Yun? Inside the room it was as if Zhou RenShu didn’t exist. The scenes that played in front of him were enough to leave scars on his heart.

 

A young snake demon was led into the room and it looked as if they were hypnotized as the woman who led them in had to help them undress then lay them down onto the bed. Wu Yun that had been waiting in the shadows walked over while the woman handed over a small jade stone. The cries that followed were too much but wouldn’t stop until the demon laying on the bed stopped breathing,  their young face was gaunt with blue lips while the jade stone in Wu Yun’s hand had turned ghostly white. Zhou RenShu wanted to wake up as he violently pinched at his slender arms but nothing worked.

 

Suddenly Wu Yun turned to look directly at Zhou RenShu, the fingers holding his skin paused before his body was wrenched away by the old priest that had reappeared. Zhou RenShu looked back to where Wu Yun had been and saw a window reflecting his young face, tears stained his plump cheeks. “Xiao RenShu, you know this area is forbidden.”

 

“I heard a child crying, what was that man doing?” The small Zhou RenShu began to sob loudly while the priest bent down and shook his small body, Zhou RenShu body shook more and more until he opened his eyes to see Liu Yong leaning over him. “RenShu, you were having a bad dream.”

 

The sob from his dream broke through his mouth again confusing Liu Yong, the room was in darkness apart from the faint light coming in from the crack in the curtain. Liu Yong got out of bed and grabbed a bottle of water before heading back to Zhou RenShu’s side of the bed. “Drink this.”

 

The water stopped the loud sobs but Zhou RenShu was still trembling while his eyes darted to the dark shadows in the room. Liu Yong looked around as he crouched down beside the bed. Zhou RenShu jumped then reached over to the lamp on the nightstand almost knocking it over, once the room was filled with light Zhou Renshu returned his gaze back to the empty corner with relief on his face. “RenShu?”

 

Liu Yong could feel how scared Zhou RenShu was feeling, the fear from earlier had doubled and the warming seal didn’t seem to be having an effect on his temperature either. Liu Yong reached forward and once his hot hand touched Zhou RenShu’s ice cold forehead, the small boy jumped away from him. “Did you know him? Did you know he did that?”

 

Large eyes filled with terror stared at Liu Yong, he had no idea who Zhou RenShu was talking about as he sat on the edge of the bed. “Who? The person in your dream? Tell me what he did.”

 

Zhou RenShu shrank into the thick blankets his eyes never stopped darting around the room, Liu Yong didn’t think he would be getting an answer so instead removed the seal from the bed since it had no effect on Zhou RenShu but was slowly cooking his own body and returned to his side of the bed. Beside him Zhou RenShu sat up and stared at the balcony before darting towards the closed french doors. “Hey! RenShu!”

 

Liu Yong jumped out of bed and caught a hold of the slim wrist that was yet to let go of the door handle, Zhou RenShu struggled to get out of the tight grip but his waist was also held, trapping his cold body against Liu Yong’s burning torso. “She made me see it. She showed me those horrible things. Those things didn’t really happen, she’s lying to me.”

 

“Who are you talking about RenShu?!” After writhing around Zhou RenShu was able to wriggle out of Liu Yong’s strong arms and lept at the edge of the balcony, his torso hanging over the bar as he stared at the empty street below. Liu Yong’s heart jumped as he pulled Zhou RenShu back fiercely. “What the Fuck is going on with you?”

 

Zhou RenShu stopped struggling after seeing the empty street and instead leaned tiredly into Liu Yong’s chest, whispering softly mostly to himself but the man behind him was still able to hear. “She’s not there. She was there earlier, why isn’t she there now? Where did she go?”

 

Liu Yong pushed Zhou RenShu inside before walking over to the balcony, he slowly moved his eyes along the street, his eyes moved slowly with precision unlike Zhou RenShu’s panicked eyes. He stood outside for a few minutes before his eyes landed on a black car, a pale hand that belonged to a woman flicked a cigarette butt out of the small crack before the window closed and the car drove away. Was that the woman RenShu was mumbling about? But who is the man he was talking about?

 

After another look around Liu Yong returned to the room, locking the french doors and checking the lock on the front door before pushing Zhou RenShu back into bed. The small boy had stopped his mumbling but he still looked terrified. Liu Yong got into bed once again and turned to face Zhou RenShu. “What woman were you talking about?”

 

“She was looking at me today, she stared right at me.” Zhou RenShu looked at the ceiling as if he was reliving the moment. Liu Yong thought of when he had turned away from his laptop to see Zhou RenShu leaning over the rail of the balcony. Even when he had called out there was no reaction from Zhou RenShu. Liu Yong turned to lay back on his back while Zhou RenShu turned and faced him. “Liu Yong, I saw him too. I saw Wu Yun.”

 

10