Chapter 10
444 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liu Yong drove to work, stopping at the parking garage beside the old building. He removed his disguise then left the garage as himself, carrying the two cases, box and pouch in his arms. Today he didn’t see his supervisor. Once reaching his office, Liu Yong placed the things in his arms down on his empty desk, his usually empty office was filled with the boxes he had ordered the worker to bring in yesterday. The worker was even kind enough to order everything by year.

 

Today Liu Yong had no intention of sorting through the files today as he wanted to look at the USBs first. Liu Yong set up everything then sat back in his chair, holding the warm stone in his left hand. The first USB had three folders. Each folder was of a different D\demon including Wang She. Liu Yong skimmed through the folder and was surprised. They went through with the tests? Judging by the stones, Wang She should’ve been cultivated until his life essence was completely transferred into the stones his Mother and Father were gifted. Why did they make Wang She take blood and bone marrow tests as well as muscle and fatty tissue graphs?

 

Liu Yong changed USBs and found a list of videos. He clicked the first video. Wang She was sitting at a table inside a room used for meetings. He was looking at the person behind the lens with a gentle smile. “State your name and age, true age.”

 

“My name is Wang She, I am 16. Today’s my birthday.” The man behind the camera gave the boy a sincere happy birthday before returning to the interview. “State what demon you are as well as your parents.”

 

“I’m a snake demon. Both my parents are snake demons too.” The whole time Wang She never tore his eyes away from the man behind the camera, the hidden man also treated Wang She with care. Liu Yong already guessed the man behind the camera was most likely Fan Lei. The rest of the video consisted of more questions but nothing of interest to Liu Yong.

 

Video 2 was different, Wang She was lying on a hospital bed as various needles and IVs were inserted into his slender arms. The person holding the camera zoomed into the sleeping face of Wang She before the camera shook and the hand of another man caressed the pale cheek. 

 

“Make sure he doesn't feel any pain while the extraction is happening, come find me once he wakes up.” The clip ended as soon as it started. Liu Yong was starting to feel confused as the video ended. Why is Fan Lei treating Wang She with such sincerity? This is an experiment but there are obvious feelings between the two men. If he had such feelings then why was Wang She found dead in the river? Is this all an act?

 

Clicking on the third video, Wang She was awake whilst lying on a hospital bed, his face seemed pale but his spirit was high. Fan Lei was sitting on the hospital bed feeding Wang She plain porridge while questioning him about the procedures he had to endure. “Was there any pain?”

 

“No, I went to sleep then woke up and my body felt light. It felt like I was floating.” Fan Lei caressed Wang She’s face before placing a gentle kiss on the boy’s forehead. Wang She looked down shyly but his hand clutched onto Fan Lei’s firmly. Fan Lei got up from the bed then grabbed the camera. Before shutting it off he zoomed in on all the needles on Wang She’s left arm then moved the camera across to the right arm. Liu Yong quickly went back then paused the video. Sitting around Wang She’s neck was a small chain holding the stone that was in his hand.

 

Liu Yong had already guessed the stone belonged to Wang She since nth of these rocks lined the stream outside his house. How did the energy get transferred into this? And why was it packed away? Clicking onto the last video on the USB, Wang She was lazing back in a hospital chair while a needle was inserted in each arm. Fan Lei’s hands holding the camera shook. “Does it hurt Xiao She?”

 

“No, I feel fine.” Two bags were set up beside the small boy while blood slowly filled each bag. The camera was set down once the nurses left and Fan Lei sat beside Wang She, lifting a cup with water to the pale lips. “We can take a break if you become too tired.”

 

“No, it’s better to get it over with in one go.” Fan Lei put the water down then rubbed Wang She’s cold pale face, Liu Yong could see he was transferring energy into the boy. The video continued on, the more time that passed the paler Wang She became. No matter how much energy was transferred over, Wang She was becoming weaker until he fainted from blood loss. “How much longer?” 

 

The nurse checked a bag before stating 100mls each bag. Once both bags were full Fan Lei ended the video. Removing the USB from his computer, Liu Yong felt even more confused. What is Fan Lei planning to do with Wang She? Is there another way of transferring life essence? However this would also require the death of a demon. Liu Yong leaned back in his chair thinking over the clips he had watched. Where is Fan Lei now?

 

Liu Yong looked inside the box, there were two left. Luckily they were numbered otherwise he would have watched everything out of order. Inside the third USB were three videos. Fan Lei turned the camera on while the lens was facing him, his warm face looked somewhat nervous. The room he was in looked to be a private hospital room however the bed wasn’t a hospital bed but instead one you would find in any home.

 

The camera was placed on a table facing the front of the bed where Wang She was sitting. He looked perfectly healthy as if he hadn’t been tested on and donated 2 bagfuls of blood. Fan Lei walked back to the bed and kneeled beside Wang She, he opened his mouth to talk but the boy in front of him beat him to it. “I have something for you.”

 

Wang She undid the chain around his neck and clasped it around Fan Lei’s. Both men stared at each other, their gazes filled with love. Fan Lei planted a light kiss on Wang She’s forehead then cheek before pulling away. “I’ll be gentle, if it hurts tell me.”

 

En, slowly Wang She took his clothes off while Fan Lei nibbled at his lips using his own hands to remove his clothing. Both men on the screen bit and licked at one another until they were gasping for breath. Fan Lei turned Wang She over so that he was laying on his stomach then dived down to suckle and nibble at the tight entrance he would invade. Wang She squirmed whilst voicing his pleasure loudly.

 

After wiping his chin Fan Lei laid on top of the small boy then pushed his stem inside the virgin flower, snakes bodies were quick to accustom to sex like foxes. Wang She grunted and wriggled underneath the man entering his most private place. Fan Lei glidd his slender fingertips along the pale skin beneath him before drawing his hips back only to push them forward heavily. “Fan Lei, Fan Lei.”

 

Wang She was gasping for air while calling for the man fucking him, the look in Fan Lei’s eyes was a mix of love and regret as Wang She trembled beneath him. He could feel the surge in energy run through Wang She’s body before he stole it without compensation. The constant thrusting never stopped and it seemed like Wang She hadn’t noticed his decrease in Yin energy.

 

Fan Lei leaned his body down, drawing the small boy into his embrace while he continued to ravage the small hole sucking him in. Fan Lei also let out his own pleasurable grunts but he was more restrained. The whole time Wang She was crying out, asking for more then begging for a break. Another surge in his energy came and Fan Lei stole the large amount of Yin energy again. Now Wang She could feel the effects on his body. “Fan Lei, I-I feel weak. I need a break.”

 

The look of regret deepened in Fan Lei’s eyes as he quickened his hips, the boy beneath him cried out as his face turned towards the camera. His lips were no longer red and swollen from their passionate kissing but instead were a shocking pale white. Fan Lei looked away, but Wang She cried out more. “I can’t anymore, Please Fan Lei.”

 

Instantly the sound of skin slapping stopped increasing before Fan Lei grunted out, almost instantly the blood was restored to Wang She’s face and his eyes that had dulled glistened brightly. Liu Yong understood how the simple river stone was able to hold a small amount of energy. The Yin energy stolen from Wang She was placed in the stone, he didn’t know if it was done by accident or if it was intentional. Wang She rolled over and pulled Fan Lei into him. “I feel better now. Let’s go again”

 

“That’s enough for tonight.” Fan Lei deeply kissed Wang She blood red lips before getting up and turning the camera off. Without pausing the next clip was selected to play. Like the previous clip the camera pointed towards the bed, this time it was only Fan Lei in the room. “Xiao She, are you done?”

 

Wang She walked into the frame with wet hair, he had just gotten out of the shower. Without speaking the small boy got onto the bed and sat in Fan Lei’s lap, sucking at the man’s mouth hungrily. Fan Lei didn’t hold back either as he groped at the soft milky skin, leaving red marks wherever his fingers landed. Fan Lei wasn’t wearing anything either and both men reacted quickly as their cocks rubbed against each other. Wang She was grinding his hips before he reached back pushing Fan Lei inside him. With the feeling of being filled, the young boy cried out breathlessly as his hips bounced faster. Fan Lei groaned out while laying back onto the large mattress. Pa, Pa, Pa. Loud spanks landed against Wang She’s delicate skin making his hips push down harder. It didn’t take long for Wang She to cum. Like the first video Fan Lei absorbed the large amount of energy without giving back.

 

This time Wang She felt the effect and slowed down as he struggled to breath. Fan Lei rolled them both over as he drove his hips in deeper. Wang She, although tired, wrapped both his legs and arms around the man devouring him, pulling him in closer so they could kiss. Even though he was struggling to breath he never stopped. Fan Lei lifted his body out of the tight embrace and held onto the slim hips, lifting them from the bed as he hit the tender spot in Wang She harder.

 

Loud cries distorted the audio while Fan Lei never slowed, Wang She trembled and writhed around, his orgasm pushing him to the brink of craziness. Fan Lei was sweating as he pounded thrust after thrust into the small body stealing more energy. Wang She tried to beg for a break but his voice only came out as high pitched moans. Fan Lei watched painfully as the boy he loved became paler and paler, he could feel the temperature of the body he was clutching onto turn cold too.

 

Soon the moans stopped, it looked as if Wang She had stopped breathing. Fan Lei tried to continue but he couldn’t. Without pulling out Fan Lei pulled the lifeless boy into his chest, kissing the blue lips. Fan Lei’s own face pale as he transferred heavy amounts of Yang energy. Liu Yong watched as the fear in Fan Lei’s face deepened before Wang She gasped for air. After a few gasps he burst into tears. Relief flooded Fan Lei’s pale face as he held the sobbing boy while apologizing repeatedly.

 

Fan Lei held Wang She until the boy stopped crying and fell asleep, then he walked to the camera. His face was pale and his lips looked grey. The life in his eyes had also dulled. Liu Yong stared into the lifeless eyes before the video ended.

 

Liu Yong was hesitant to watch the next video but it layed anyway. Again they were in the bedroom. Fan Lei walked back to the bed where Wang She was laying. The videos must be spread over a few days since Wang She looked completely recovered. Once Fan Lei sat against the headboard with his legs out Wang She moved, using Fan Lei’s bare thighs as a pillow. Not much happened as both men gazed into each other’s eyes. Fan Lei caressed Wang She’s bare skin on his stomach before tailing them up to caress the soft black hair. “I love you, Xiao She.”

 

“I love you too Fan Lei.” Wang She placed his hand over Fan Lei’s. The room felt warm as the couple enjoyed one another’s company. Fan Lei didn’t lean down to kiss Wang She or initiate any move to lead into sex. Instead it was Wang She but his hand that was sliding up Fan Lei’s thigh was stopped. “I don’t want to hurt you, Xiao She.”

 

“I trust you.” Fan Lei’s eyes watered as he looked away from the boy in his lap. The hand caressing the tender skin tried to move away but Wang She tightened his grip. Wang She sat up and forced Fan Lei to look at him, tears falling down his face. “I trust you Fan Lei.”

 

A sloppy kiss was forced onto Fan Lei while Wang She gripped onto the man in front of him. Tears still streamed down his face as he pulled Wang She into his embrace. Wang She pushed Fan Lei away and faced the camera while getting on his knees. He looked back at the man he loved. “Fuck me Fan Lei, show me how much you love me.”

 

Heated from the forced kiss, Fan Lei pushed into the small passage as he stared back into his lovers eyes, his fingers gripping the slim waist on Wang She’s body, pulling him back onto him. Even if Wang She were to try and run now he wouldn’t be allowed to. The room filled with the sound of skin slapping paired with Wang She moaning. “Tell me you love me.”

 

Fan Lei pulled Wang She up so his back was leaning against his chest, his hips thrusting upwards to grind against the sensitive spot, driving Wang She crazy. His rough breathing sounded next to his lover's ears as he turned the boy’s head to face him. “I love you, I’ll only love you, Xiao She.”

 

Wang She shoved his tongue into Fan Lei’s mouth as he reached behind his head, the kiss wouldn’t stop unless the boy let go of the man’s hair. Muffled grunting and groaning blocked the sound of the harsh thrusting that was destroying Wang She. The kiss finally broke as Wang She trembled in Fan Lei’s arms, his stem shot out streams of milk, dirtying the bed beneath them. Tonight there was no cultivation or energy transferring, both men were purely fucking each other.

 

Liu Yong skipped through the video but it only showed the couple fucking in various positions until Wang She’s hole couldn’t take anymore. What happened between these two? Fan Lei brought Wang She in, purely for taking part in the experiment but these clips show different intentions. Fan Lei and Wang She obviously truly loved each other but how did Wang She still end up being killed? Is Fan Lei to blame or is someone else controlling things in the shadows?

 

There were only two items left in the box, Liu Yong wanted to read the letter addressed to no one but he felt that he had to see whatever was on the last USB before opening it. With the small love token in his hand Liu Yong switched USBs. Only one video was listed. Liu Yong felt all his questions were about to be answered whether he wanted to know, finding the answers however was all down to one click.

 

“Master, I put my trust in you but you failed to comply with the rules. This will show you what happens when you go against my word.” Liu Yong paused the video as he sat up. He knew this woman. The worker from the hotel, what is she doing in this? I felt her energy, her cultivation is too low to be able to hold another person’s life then transfer it into a stone. When we first met, could she tell Zhou RenShu wasn’t a pet but a demon?

 

More questions circled Liu Yong’s confused mind while he resumed the video. The hotel worker stepped aside once she finished speaking, revealing an unconscious Wang She lying on top of a small single bed. He was completely naked. “You may come in now.”

 

A man that wasn’t Fan Lei walked in, he was also naked and in his hand was a small dark green jade stone. Liu yong already knew what was about to happen but he continued to watch anyway. He could feel his heartbeat quicken. With no preparation or care the man pushed his already stiff cock into the unconscious boy. The man grunted and groaned as he pumped his hips faster. The woman stood off to the side, never taking her eyes off of the dying boy. Wang She’s face paled rapidly but even though his body was weak, Wang She began to wake up. “F-Fan Lei?”

 

The man pushed Wang She’s face into the pillow, using his body weight to hold the small boy down. Small whines and cries could be heard though they were muffled. Wang She’s body writhed under the heavy weight, he had figured this man on top of him wasn’t his lover, his movements were rigid and slow because of the low amount of energy in his body but even so, he never stopped trying to push the man raping him off. 

 

Unlike Fan Lei, this man absorbed Wang She’s Yin energy as soon as he penetrated the boy, creating a slow steady stream to run into his body, this energy would then be transferred into the stone he still had clasped in his hand. Wang She had no way of winning the fight and soon his body stopped fighting, his skinny torso also stopped rising. Even though the small boy had stopped moving the man continued to dominate the small hole. His grunting becoming louder the longer he continued before he pulled out and came all over the lifeless body beneath him.

 

“Good. Get rid of the body.” The woman was handed the now white jade before turning the camera off. Liu Yong opened his clenched palms and stared at the warm river stone in his hand. His hand felt warm but the rest of his body was cold.

 

10