Chapter 13
433 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That night, Zhou RenShu slept alone. The whole night the stone sitting against his chest burned against his skin. Zhou RenShu dreamt vividly, as if he was reliving a memory. In his dream he woke up next to a river, there were no houses or people, only the rushing water and forest surrounding him. Zhou RenShu walked around the empty land but he still found no one.

 

Something inside told him to change into his snake form and soon, the pale yellow snake slithered along the riverside. The sun stayed high in the sky even though the small snake had traveled far. Soon the river led Zhou RenShu to an open clearing filled with wildflowers. Bumble bees buzzed around along with dragonflies. Zhou RenShu slithered between the scented flowers before he felt a pair of large warm hands pick his light body up from the ground.

 

The man holding looked at the snake fondly, Who are you? Zhou RenShu had never seen this man before but he didnt feel frightened or want to run away. The man sat down with the tall flowers shielding his slim body, if people were to pass by they would think the field was only home to insects and flowers. “I’m Fan Lei.”

 

Zhou RenShu hissed lightly, Fan Lei continued to hold the small snake, petting the soft scales that reflected the warm sun above them. Zhou RenShu bumped his small nose against Fan Lei’s cheek then changed back to his human form, his clothes had vanished and he was sitting on the man’s lap completely naked. “I’m Zhou RenShu.”

 

“Are you sure?” Zhou RenShu slowly nodded his head a little confused at the question. Fan Lei poked at the river stone hanging around the small boy’s neck, Zhou RenShu noticed Fan Lei was wearing the same thing only his rock was a little larger. “We have the same necklace.”

 

Zhou RenShu rubbed a small finger over the smooth rock on Fan Lei’s chest, it felt cold. During this Fan Lei slid his fingers holding the stone on Zhou RenShu’s body to glide along the delicate white chest. Zhou RenShu shivered at the touch then did the same to Fan Lei who was clothed. Fan Lei brought the small Zhou RenShu into his chest, holding the boy with a tightness that said “I’ll never let go.” “Xiao She, do you still trust me.”

 

Xiao She? Zhou RenShu pulled back and stared at the man before him. He wanted to say that wasn’t his name but when he met the warm black eyes gazing at him, he could only nod as if hypnotised. Fan Lei smiled with relief and planted a sweet kiss on Zhou RenShu’s forehead. “Fan Lei.”

 

Fan Lei kissed along Zhou RenShu’s cheek sliding his lips along the slender jaw, arriving at the tender pink lips. Zhou RenShu shivered even though his body was burning with heat. He kept whispering Fan Lei’s name while his hands tried to remove the clothes Fan Lei was wearing. Zhou RenShu was slowly pushed down, the sweet scent of the flowers towering over them made his head spin. Fan Lei did as the small boy wanted and removed his clothes, hovering above the small boy fully bare. “I never stopped loving you.”

 

Zhou RenShu’s eyes shed tears as he pulled the man down onto his body, their skin rubbing against each other. Fan Lei’s gentle caresses turned hard as he held Zhou RenShu tighter, their lips clashing together passionately. Zhou RenShu gasped for air but his mouth was filled. The two men’s tongues played and danced together as if they were long lost friends.

 

During their dance Fan Lei rocked his hips against the boy beneath him, Zhou RenShu’s hands crept up to Fan Lei’s hair while his legs spread as far as they could open. Small whines and whimpers escaped his blocked mouth as Fan Lei’s hand played with his little flower stem. Sweet nectar never ceased to drip from Zhou RenShu, with slick fingers Fan Lei lowered his hand.

 

A wet finger poked around the pink hole before finally entering, Zhou RenShu whined while tears continued to fall from his eyes, when another finger filled his small flower he called out Fan Lei’s name softly. Fan Lei pulled Zhou RenShu up into his lap again, his own erected meat pushed inside as Zhou RenShu sat down. Breathless gasps came from the flushed boy as he clung to the man tightly. “I love you, Fan Lei, I love you.”

 

Zhou RenShu’s head continued to spin as he moved his hips back and forth, Fan Lei planted soft kisses along his pale skin, wherever his lips landed left Zhou RenShu feeling as if his skin was on fire. Between kisses, Fan Lei also replied with I love you’s, his low voice drumming inside of Zhou RenShu’s chest. Pressure built inside Zhou RenShu as he stared at Fan Lei, his large eyes were still leaking tears for reasons he didn’t understand. With the building of pressure Zhou RenShu became scared, frightened for his life.

 

Fan Lei held the scared boy close as he lifted his own hips up, piercing the small canal deeper, Zhou RenShu sobbed and shook as Fan Lei fucked him deeper and deeper. He punched at Fan Lei as he begged for him to stop but Fan Lei didn’t. “Do you trust me? I promised I would never hurt you again. Do you still trust me?”

 

“I trust you.” Fan Lei laid back as he held Zhou RenShu close to his chest, the fast heart beating beneath him calmed Zhou RenShu’s anxious body. Fan Lei grunted and groaned as he plowed into the small hole. Zhou RenShu sucked on Fan Lei’s nipples and bare skin, his body trembled and burned to the point he thought he would pass out. Soon white liquid pumped out of him, covering both men.

 

“I love you, only you.” Fan Lei swore to Zhou RenShu before kissing the breathless boy, his hot milk filling the swollen hole. Zhou RenShu continued to tremble as he felt his bottom become full. He felt like he was weightless. “If you let go of me, I’ll float away.”

 

“I won’t let you go.” Fan Lei’s arms wrapped around Zhou RenShu tighter, their hearts beating against their chest heavily. Zhou RenShu felt tired but he couldn’t fall asleep. He had no idea how long they stayed with their naked bodies pressed together, even if they were to lay together for the rest of time, Zhou RenShu didn’t care. Slowly Fan Lei sat up, his warm tender eyes drifting over every inch of Zhou RenShu’s face. Zhou RenShu returned his warm gaze with his own large eyes. The men felt at peace while laying with one another under the warm sun but slowly Fan Lei’s eyes saddened. “I have to go now.”

 

“Why? Where are you going? Take me with you.” The eyes that had only just dried threatened to spill tears again, Fan Lei kissed away the salty tear but more fell from Zhou RenShu’s eyes. He clutched Fan Lei’s hair, pulling the man’s head down so he could kiss him. Fan Lei obeyed and held the crying boy while his own eyes filled with tears but he still had to pull away after the heated moment. “Don’t leave me, I don’t want to be left alone again.”

 

Zhou RenShu clung to Fan Lei tightly, his loud sobs breaking the warm atmosphere they had been sharing only moments before. Fan Lei no longer tried to push the boy sitting in his arms away, he instead pulled him closer, so close it must’ve hurt but Zhou RenShu didn’t complain. “We’ll meet each other soon, you have to be patient RenShu. Trust me, we’ll find each other again.”

 

Though he tried to cling to Fan Lei more, the man he yearned for slid out of his hands. Zhou RenShu sobbed and cried as Fan Lei walked towards the river. The sun still shined brightly above his naked body but he felt cold. Pained cries filled the vast land, scaring away the small insects that once roamed the large field.

 

What felt like an eternity passed by slowly, Zhou RenShu continued to sob beneath the wild flowers, their scent digging it’s way through his skin until he no longer held the scent of a human. More time passed but Zhou RenShu was still laying in the beautiful field alone, his eyes had stopped producing tears but his cries never stopped. What felt like ten lifetimes passed before Zhou RenShu felt a calling. His eyes were almost swollen shut from his constant bawling but he still blindly followed the feeling in his heart.

 

The river flowed gently and the energy Zhou RenShu felt increased the closer he got, without control his body changed into the pale yellow snake. HIs small body slithered forward into the warm water, carrying away his body as well as his sorrows and lonely heart. Once his body was completely engulfed by the water he sank lower and lower. More warmth spread through his frozen body until Zhou RenShu opened his eyes.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

Liu Yong woke up to his dim office, sunrise was half an hour away. His eyes were slightly swollen but not enough to notice he had spent most of the night crying. He opened his hand to see the stone was still there, it felt warm after being held for hours. Liu Yong got up with a stiff body and searched his office for a piece of cord or string, anything. After searching he finally found some black string. Liu Yong wrapped the string around the stone as if it was an old fashioned fishing sinker then tied the stone around his neck. Next he picked up the water damaged letter, in his hands he used his inner Qi to heat the paper until it burst into flames, with the words slowly fading away he dropped the flaming paper into his empty trash can. He no longer needed to read through the letter since he already remembered the words written as if he had written it himself.

 

For now he would no longer set his mind on the story of Wang She and Fan Lei. Right now Liu Yong had only one name in his mind. Li Qing.

 

Before the sun had reached his office, Liu Yong had made calls to all the hotels he had stayed in with in the month. Security footage of the floor he stayed in was to be handed over as well as a list of all the staff and the length of time they had worked there. During his wait for the videos and lists to arrive, Liu Yong went for a workout at the precinct gym. Everyone in the gym, watched in awe as the great Liu Yong ran like an olympic athlete.

 

His bones and muscles felt both stiff and numb from sleeping in his chair. Sweat dripped down his tanned skin and his long hair as if he had just come from the showers. An hour of running wasn’t enough though. While wiping his sweaty body with a towel, Liu Yong walked over to the bench press. It had been too long since he had done a proper workout and he felt an itch in his body that needed to be scratched.

 

Countless men offered to spot Liu Yong but he refused all of them, kg after kg was added to the bar until Liu Yong felt it was enough. Setting himself on the bench he lifted the heavy bar from it’s stand but he glared with an annoyed face. Too light. Putting the bar down, Liu Yong stood up. He removed all the weights then used all eight of the 25kg weights before hanging a 40kg kettlebell from either end of the bar. The officers and trainers that passed by all starred in both shock and pride.

 

This is of course expected from our great Liu Yong! For the rest of the morning Liu Yong pushed his body to almost his breaking point. The squat machine, stairmaster, weighted ropes and more were all used by the single person. Everyone was concerned and in awe once they saw the sweat covered Liu Yong walk into the shower. His clothing was drenched and his shoes squelched with every step as if he had walked in the rain. By the time Liu Yong exited the warm shower room his body felt beyond death.

 

When he reached his office, Liu Yong almost collapsed into his chair. The information he asked for was sitting on his desk but he needed food before he could focus on anything. For the rest of the day and night Liu Yong didn’t step foot out of his office. Food was brought to him by obedient workers as well as refreshing drinks. Everytime a worker entered to give Liu Yong a refreshment another box of files would be sorted and read through, the documents were also scanned and entered into the precincts database. Wa~~ Aren’t we lucky to be in the presence of such a man.

 

In the hotel room during the morning Zhou RenShu laid in bed alone. His dream played through his mind on repeat. His eyes were swollen and red while his voice was hoarse, he felt as if he had really spent an eternity crying for his lost lover. Zhou RenShu had expected to wake up and see Liu Yong but he was shocked to see the space beside him was empty. He touched the stone around his neck. It’s still warm.

 

Even if Zhou RenShu was starving he had no energy to get out of bed, his limbs ached as if they were overused and even his back entrance was tender from the handful of times the small boy had played with it. Slender fingers poked at the swollen flower again before sliding inside, Zhou RenShu thought of Fan Lei, the way his hips rocked as well as the way his hands caressed his skin. With a painful groan Zhou RenShu rolled onto his stomach, his fingers still buried inside him.

 

His leaking cock rubbed against the sheet he had dirtied in his sleep, the cold slick cum sending shivers down his spine. Zhou RenShu pushed his face into the mattress as he called out to the man in his dream. Unknowingly three fingers were alreadys pushed deep inside him, stretching his hole. The more Zhou RenShu rubbed the hotter he became, his pale skin burned a soft pink as if he was laying out in the sun.

 

The free hand clutching onto the sheet slithered towards his waist then lower until he was stroking himself, his movement staying in time with his hand inside of him. Zhou RenShu called out again and again as if he was waiting for an answer. More precum leaked out filling the room with wet noises. Zhou RenShu rocked back onto his hand, pushing his fingers deeper but it wasn’t enough, he sat up so that he was kneeling over his hand and pumped harder. It was like he was punching his insides but it felt too good to stop.

 

Zhou RenShu trembled as his hands became sloppy, a small stream of cum dribbled from his swollen head, mixing with the many loads he had already emptied. With his fingers still firmly inside of him, Zhou RenShu collapsed onto the bed, falling asleep.

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

When Zhou RenShu woke again the sun was setting, he was beyond starving but his body felt heavier than lead. His little stem perked up once more as he wriggled his hips, he had no strength in his hands but his body was burning with lust. The cum beneath him had already dried causing a rough feeling against his tender flesh. Too harsh! Zhou RenShu forced his tired body up and looked around the room. His eyes landed on his kokeshi doll sitting on the nightstand.

 

His lead filled arms reached over bringing the doll closer. The doll was the length of Zhou RenShu’s hand and the body was a similar circumference to his snake body while the head was double. Zhou RenShu stayed on his stomach as he spat on the old doll’s body, the silvery liquid running down the light wood. Perking his hips up, Zhou RenShu brought the doll to his behind.

 

His little flower was begging for mercy as he pushed the hard thing inside, he couldn’t remember how many times he had opened his hole today but the burn in his body still made his lower half itch. Xiao RenShu was also waiting for stimulation but it was taking enough energy to use one arm let alone two. Zhou RenShu gasped raggedly as he plunged the doll until the bulbous head touched his sensitive opening. 

 

Lewd juice dribbled out as the wood grazed along his sensitive insides, his slow movements quickened after every push, soon his tired hand was plunging up and down with a heavy weight. His wrist flexed as the doll was pushed deeper than his fingers could reach. Fan Lei’s name never stopped being called from Zhou RenShu’ mouth.

 

Zhou RenShu wasn’t sure where the energy came from but he rolled over onto his back, with his free hand he pulled his left thigh back, stretching his ass so the doll could slip in easier. The dried cum rubbed against Zhou RenShu’s tender back, the feeling was both shameful and euphoric. Zhou RenShu didn’t know how long he had been plunging the toy into himself but a light film of sweat covered his body, the thigh in his hand shook as he looked down. 

 

The small stem that had been left alone twitched, ecstasy ran through Zhou RenShu’s entire body making his toes curl. His head shook from side to side as he forced the doll to fuck him faster. Zhou RenShu had felt nothing like this before as he screamed out in pleasure. Once the current slowed down, Zhou RenShu weakly pulled the wet doll from his abused hole, he didn’t know what happened with it once it was removed since he fell into another deep sleep, not waking until the sun began to rise again

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

By the time the sun was setting, Liu Yong was exhausted however he didn’t stop working. He was determined to find Li Qing. The information from the hotels led knowhere since Li Qing wasn’t actually a worker there. The security footage showed her being handed a uniform from a worker as well as the cart full of Liu Yong’s order. The worker looked dazed as if she was hypnotised. 

 

The footage from the hotel where Li Qing paid them an odd visit was even more confusing. Li Qing herself looked lost and confused, the moment she entered the hotel her steps were unsteady. Multiple people in the lobby looked at the woman as she made her way to the elevator but no one offered their help. Liu Yong watched the footage from when Li Qing was leaving the hotel but it gave him no information.

 

Liu Yong had turned to reading through the hundreds of files sitting in his office. By nightfall he had read through almost one third. The cases were the same as Wang She’s aside from small details regarding the snakes personal life. The oldest case after Wang She’s was almost 400 years ago. The snake demon had lived alone in a cheap apartment in a small city. Liu Yong had no feeling that made him want to dig deeper, once the file was scanned and added to the database he threw it in the recycle bin in his office. So far it seems that the older the cases are the more spread out the deaths become, with every ten years that goes by the deaths become more frequent by a few months.

 

Through the hundred files Liu Yong had read through, few had caught his attention. The first one to catch his eye was of an old snake demon, so far the cases were of young teens and people in their youth, no one past thirties had been killed so far. The old woman lived in S City, the cause of death was said to be heart attack but from the single picture showing the woman’s face, Liu Yong saw it was similar to how Wang She had looked. Liu Yong looked away from the picture, a sick feeling bubbling in his stomach once he thought about Wang She’s gaunt discoloured face.

 

Why does this woman have a picture from her death? Other files only have a picture from when the victim was alive but most don’t have any picture. Liu Yong felt a little dizzy from all the reading, his legs had gone numb again too from the long hours of sitting. Once he stood up, Liu Yong stretched his pained neck, loud cracks sounded with every move. He looked at the time he decided it was best to eat then return to work, staying another night away.

 

10