Ch 2 – Cold war
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing her, Hyun said, “Maam, you can’t smoke here.”

“Huh, who are you?” she replied by looking up in his dazzling eyes.

“I am just an employer and you are also sitting on my chair,” Hyun said with a cold and heavy voice as he was getting annoyed.

Hearing that She stand up from the chair and went near to him “Do you know who I am?”

“No, I don’t and also I don’t want to know. Rules are for everyone. So, you can’t smoke here.”

“Hahaha, are you joking by saying that you don’t know me and by the way, rules are made to be broken.” She said to him and smoke the cigarette. Then she went near his charming face and blow the smoke in his face.

*Cough* *cough*

Hyun really gets pissed off with that act. He snatches the cigarette from her and throws it away in the dustbin. “This serves you right.”

“How dare you?” She shouts with a loud voice and tried to slap him. But at the right time, Hyun holds her hand and pulls towards him.

*Slow Mooottioon*

“Don’t make me look bad because I will not hesitate to raise my hand to a woman.” Saying that he pushed her backward and sat on his chair.

*Baam*

She slams the ground with her right leg. “Aishh” and went to the management office which can clearly be seen from Hyun's desk.

She went there and sat on the sofa, she was quite angry as well as curious about Hyun. Right now there were no people in the office because it was lunchtime. She was staring Hyun from the window but he was totally ignoring her.

Few minutes after all the employee enters the office and the manager also went to his office room.

“Oh, Miss Eun Jung. When did you arrive here? Why didn’t you call me?” The manager said to her by rubbing his both hand and bowing his head a little.

“I guess you forgot that I was coming here today.” She replied to the manager by seeing Hyun from the window like a peeping tom.

“Sorry Sorry, I am extremely sorry. And about the Concert, it will be held on the 7th March which means there are still 10 days left.”

“Did you start the preparation for it?” She said by sitting on the sofa by crossing her legs.

“No, We will start from tomorrow.” The manager replied by hesitating with fear.

“Are you joking with me?” She shouts with a loud voice and all the employees including Hyun look at the office. “If my concert will be ruined then I am gonna complain to the chairman and tell him to make you resign.”

“I will try my best. please forgive me”

“By the way, who is that guy? I haven’t seen him before.” Eun asked the manager by pointing toward Hyun with her finger from the window.

The manager also looks through the window to see who she was asking for and he sees that she was asking for Hyun which he hates most. “Ohh, He joined here about 6 months ago, you weren’t here so….”

“Oh, Is that so…Do you think that there is someone who doesn’t know about me?” She said by putting her thumb and finger on her pointed chin.

“Haha, you must be joking. There is not a single person in this country who don’t know about you. You are the number one singer and you are every single man dream…” He said by laughing and looking toward her.

Hearing that Eun gave a pretty smile and looks outside the window. “Hmmm. I want him.”

“What”

“I want that guy.” She said by pointing out Hyun.

“What do you mean by wanting him?” He asked by scratching his head.

“I think I found my lost puppy which I met before but now it is a big dog.” She said by giving an evil smile.

“Haha. A dog, Don’t worry I will help you to get your dog back.” By saying that the manager went near the door and called out Hyun “Oh Hyun, Come here.”

Hyun heard him ‘What now?’ he thought internally and enter the room where he saw the same girl sitting on the sofa. Eun also gave a chilly smile by looking toward him. “Manager, Is there any reason that you called me?”

“You rascal…”

“What rascal, How can you call him rascal? I haven’t even called him that yet.” Eun said by interfering with what the manager was saying.

“Ok miss, Listen carefully you will be assistant of Miss. Jung for 10 days until her concert will not be finished.”

“But…”

“No, but, you will start from tomorrow.” The manager said to him with a loud voice.

‘Why my life is always messed up?’ Hyun thought.

Eun stand up and came near to Hyun and she put her mouth with rosy lips near his ear. “Let’s enjoy our time.” She whispers and walked outside from there.

*Gasp*

Hyun also went to his desk.

….

It was already 5 pm and the time to return home for Hyun. He had finished all the work so, he walked outside of the office. Today he was tired and frustrated because of that unknown girl. He was walking on the footpath and saw a small girl who was about 9 years old, she was holding ice cream and running away from her mom. There was a bright yellow ring glowing above her head which only Hyun can see. She was near Hyun and was walking side by side for a few minutes and her mom came to look after her. That little girl saw her mom and shout “Mom, Catch me.” Saying that she started running and in front, there was zebra crossing, the signal was red but she ran on the road.

*Baam*

A truck hit the small girl and she died instantly. Her mother faints by seeing that scenery, but Hyun's expression was the same as he was not caring a thing.

1