Chapter 3: A boring existence…
461 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
3.2 stars? Well thats just strange. Anyways opinion blah blah
  • MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER! I WANT YOU TO SUFFER!! Votes: 16 94.1%
  • I don't care Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm okay (your a masochist if you choose this Votes: 1 5.9%
Total voters: 17 · This poll was closed on Aug 3, 2020 12:05 AM.

When my parents brought me home. Let's just say. I was born into a wealthy family.

The mansion was huge well to current me. It has beautiful artwork and some of the frames are even lined with GOLD!

 I guess I was quite lucky considering certain circumstances like being reborn and such.

 But enough of me describing my fortunate reincarnation. Now I have to tell you of the cons of reincarnation.  

 YOU HAVE TO SPEND 1 YEAR OF YOUR LIFE DOING FUCKING NOTHING! It's so fucking boring that I literally forced myself to exercise or even put things in my mouth. Yes I did the thing I dreaded the most... acting like a baby.

It's not the worst thing that happened to me but it isn't the best either. But that changed when my parents brought me to the tv. That's where I finally find something else to entertain me other than acting like a baby.

It's quite entertaining and I discovered that I was in fact in japan. But now your thinking, "how do you know japanese". Well it's simple, I was quite bored in my last life that I learned several languages, it's unexpectedly useful right now to my unique situation instead of using that knowledge to troll people in the internet or irl.

Even though it's quite funny using that for memes and trolls I'm quite thankfull I did that in my past life.

Anyways I spend 6 months just watching the tv even if some of the shows I don't like appear I still watch it. It's better than acting like a baby.

After that I can finally walk. It's not pleasant at first but I'll manage. Now that I can use my legs i guess I should start exercising for real now...

5