Prologue
3.5k 9 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Humanity, a wonderful race full of possibility, they started from nothing and now they dominate a whole planet. They are a race who love to invent, improve, and innovate. They made things, from materials that surround them, their resourcefulness knows no bound, their creativity is endless, their potential, infinite.

In the planet where they live, they have found no enemy capable of besting them. Only, humans were greedy, that is not to say that greed is evil per se, no it is not. Greed is a fuel for Humanity, nothing they do is not of greed, the greed for food, clothing, care, status, love, recognition, and more.

Humans love to invent, they create things to better their lives, to make complex easy, to make creations that would help humanity. But the more they want to ease they’re lives, the more they complicate things. This was human innovation, from cavemen to the current civilization, they have traveled farther than any known creation, humans were unparalleled.

When Earth, their motherland needed help, they acted, but as much as humans wanted to, they were unable to, for they were greedy. Humanity knew the plight of their home, the Earth was dying, but Humanity had their own priority, not only did they not help alleviate the situation, instead they worsened it.

Humanity was at their peak, they’re technology made them confident. And as years go by, they wanted more, they wanted to rule, not other creatures but their own. In reality only when Humans unite can they show their true potential, but only a threat of extinction would stand a chance for realization.

None of the world leaders wanted to serve others, they wanted to ruler themselves. Perhaps, it was inevitable, and so it came, the Third World War!

It brought the world destruction like never before; the saturation of Humans ingenuity and creativity brought the Earth to its knees. It forced the Earth to wake. And so, it started, the Earth’s Retaliation, unimaginable disasters struck Humanity, this time it wasn’t systematic nor was it random, it was targeted. Humanity was filled with despair, fear, and even repentance. Sadness, hopelessness, and despair permeated the air, as buildings fell, and earth’s cracked swallowing Cities, Typhoons raged in the Ocean’s, Volcano’s erupted and, the Oceans raged with waves of destruction.

Humanity saw no hope, in this time of despair, they were filled with regrets. Maybe if they had started differently, if they had valued unity at a global level, and their wills were as one. Then maybe things would’ve been different, but there was no medicine for regret.

“Live”

A voice sounded in their minds, they closed their eyes, and silently wept. This would be the last, the last Miracle, and the last Gift.

A bright light entered their bodies and as the light enveloped them into cocoons, they were put to sleep, a slumber of end, change, and beginning. They were like stars surrounding the Earth, twinkling like beacons of hope, as Earth changed into a blackhole absorbing and growing.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SECOND CHANCES, ONLY NEW BEGINNINGS.

 

 

63