Book 2 Chapter 52: First Night
236 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jon could feel the others’ eyes on the back of his head. He didn’t turn to look. Lily took him by the hand and led the way towards the stairway at the back. Her warm touch alone made his heart beat faster, and his breeches get tighter. It only worsened as she made sure to climb the stairs ahead of him. The see-through silks made it impossible not to notice the lace panties disappearing between her cheeks.

“Is this your first time, my lord?” she asked, looking back over her shoulder.

“You could say that.” On Earth, he had his fair share of meaningless flings in between tours. As for this world, the only woman he had been intimate with was Neina. He’d rather not think of what he did to her.

“No need to feel ashamed. There’s a first time to everything.” Arriving at the top of the stairs, she slowed down and wrapped an arm around his waist.

Jon leaned over the railing and peered at the floor below. Sure enough, the first thing he saw was Deon grinning widely at him. Lady Rosynne had disappeared from their table. Nevil and Aeron were engrossed in conversation while Bella emptied her tankard.

Jon stepped away from the railing. He and Lily walked until reaching a closed door with a small, six-petalled flower in bloom carved on the wood. A lily. Other doors had their own designs like a fox, a raven, or a daisy.

“Here we are.” Lily reached for the doorknob.

“Wait.” Jon’s feet were not cold. If anything, his body felt warmer by the minute. But he also didn’t want to take advantage of her, so he produced a coin pouch from inside his robes and offered it to her. “Here. It’s not much, but it is all that I have. I know that Lady Rosynne said it was free of char—”

Lily gently pushed it back. “Don’t worry. We are always paid for our services, Lady Rosynne is very strict about that. Free of charge means that she will be paying me herself. Even if she didn’t, I would still do it gladly. Taking part in the Winter Tourney is already a great achievement by itself. Fighting well enough to figure amongst the top ten is the feat of a lifetime to many.”

Jon raised an eyebrow. Although he said nothing, the question must’ve been clear on his face.

“No, it’s not the same for those friends of yours. They’re both nobles, each with access to much more resources than us commoners. Now, do you really want to spend the night talking about that?” She pressed a hand to his chest. “Or would my lord…” The hand slid down. “...rather do…” It settled on his breeches. “...something else?”

She didn’t need to ask twice. Jon opened the door with one hand and gently pushed her inside with the other. As soon as he stepped inside, Lily pushed him back against the closed door. She went on her tip-toes and pulled his head to plant a kiss on his lips. She tasted as good as she smelled.

Her tongue invaded his mouth, and Jon got lost in the feeling. Only when a breeze hit his nether region did he come back to himself. She had managed to loosen his breeches and expose his manhood without him even noticing.

Lily broke the kiss. She slowly sank to her knees and gazed upon his member, as if admiring it. “My lord is even bigger than I expected,” she said before both hands grasped him.

Jon wondered how often she said something similar to other clients. The thought soon left his mind as he failed to come up with a reason to care.

Lily licked her lips and then kissed him, just a peck before pulling back. She went further with the next kiss, lips sliding over his head, and further still with the next one. Waves of pleasure rocked his body and it took a lot of effort just to hold back his orgasm. 

The courtesan didn’t let up, lips mercilessly sliding back and forth on his shaft without the slightest sign of discomfort. Jon’s legs turned weak, and he held on to the doorknob for support. She alternated, sometimes bobbing rapidly while others she slowed down to take him deep in her throat, masterfully building up his pleasure. 

When her eyes looked up at him, Jon knew he could no longer hold back. That’s when she suddenly stopped.

“Not here,” Lily said, rising back to her feet. One hand wrapped firmly around his shaft, she guided Jon towards the edge of a large bed that he had failed to notice, so engrossed he had been.

The room wasn’t particularly large, with the bed itself and a large wardrobe taking up a third of the floor. White walls were adorned with various flowers, most notably a giant lily rising from behind the headboard. Red and golden curtains blocked the window at the back and a closed door opposite to the bed led to what he assumed to be a bath.

Lily grabbed the red lapel of his robe and slid it down his shoulders. Jon followed her example, first undoing the intricate girdle around her waist and then pulling her silks down. It wasn’t long before their clothes lay scattered on the floor. The only items that remained were a gold armband coiled around her right arm and Jon’s necklace, which he rarely ever removed.

She caressed his cheek. “Don’t be nervous. Just enjoy yourself. This is for your pleasure, after all.”

Jon nodded. He wrapped an arm around her waist and lifted her small body up. He kissed her again before gently laying her down on the bed. By now, his whole body was burning up.

Lily moaned in anticipation as he climbed on top of her, his cock pressing against her moistened sex. At that moment, he wanted nothing more than to plunge into her all at once. It took all of his self-control just to slow down. His head parted her labia, and then he pushed further steadily penetrating her.

“Yes,” she said with another moan. “Take your time.”

Jon did just that. Maybe because it was his first time in this world, but the pleasure was on a level beyond anything he felt before. Sex had always been good, but now it felt better than he had even imagined it could feel. He slipped in and out of her in a state of absolute bliss, focused entirely on prolonging that pleasure for as long as possible. The academy, the nobles, and even the Secret Realm seemed to become a distant memory. The only thing he could focus on was the woman under him and the way she clenched with each moan she let out.

Lily’s skin was flushed a beautiful shade of pink as she clutched the sheets. Jon cupped a breast in one hand and gripped her waist with the other, thrusting harder by now.

“Fuck me. Fuck me, my lord.” She let go of the sheets in favor of wrapping both arms and legs around Jon, pulling him deep inside of her. 

The courtesan had him ready to burst from the moment they entered the bedroom, and now she finally tipped him over the edge. Jon let out a deep groan as he thrust one final time, burying himself in her. His vision flashed white and he gritted his teeth as the orgasm shook him from head to toes. He didn’t know how long it took for it to pass. When it finally did, he was left gasping for air.

Jon pulled out from her and rolled to the side.

Lily wriggled closer and rested her head against his chest, looking up at him. “Not bad, my lord,” she said after catching her breath. “Not bad at all. I am starting to wonder if this was really your first time. How do you feel?”

“Better than ever,” he said with a wide grin. “But I still want more.” The climax subdued it somewhat, but he still felt his body burning, as if he had just tried to extinguish a bonfire with a glass of water. Already he could feel his cock stir as if almost ready to go again. He wondered if that had to do with his cultivation. He always associated body cultivation solely with becoming stronger. A quicker recovery didn’t figure among his reasons for training, but it was certainly a nice perk.

That might’ve been one explanation, but Lily added an entirely different one. “I imagine you do after drinking Eros’ Fire.”

Jon looked back at her. “The what?”

“It’s a mild aphrodisiac that we mix with our wine. Sometimes the mind is willing but the body is unable to follow, so this helps remediate that. After all, it’s bad for business when our male clients can’t perform. We usually mix only a few drops, but lord Deon always asks us to put more. Did he not tell you?”

Jon let it slide. “It must have slipped his mind,” he said while being sure of the opposite. Under any other circumstance, he might’ve been angered. Now, the only thing he could think of was round two.

Lily seemed to understand as much, as she kissed his chest and began to stroke his flesh back to a full erection. When it did, she took the reins and climbed on top, making Jon wish that the night would never end.

Thanks for reading!

https://discord.gg/aHyTrrv

9