Lottery spin!
318 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"All right then. If the system won't give me a power fantasy, I'll make one for myself!

If all these are the same worth, then I'll start with the cheetah then. Let's see." I said, sitting down on my old boxy computer from the late 90s.

It puttered on with the annoying jingle of 'Leeeeex~tech, The Best In Computing'.

Ugh, that self celebrating asshole really likes to stroke his ego huh?

As the internet connected, I hopped onto the Star Labs free search engine.

"Barbara Minerva.." I typed in.

Only after a moments buffer, the page opened, showing news articles and research citings. I clicked on the latest news and began reading.

"Junior Research assistant discovered unconscious in probable suicide attempt!"

As I scroll down, I see it in the corner of the provided image. The cheetah's dagger.

Date on the picture, yesterday.

"Uh oh! Oh no. No no no. If she's already turning then it'll be too late to kill her." I cry, rushing out.

"Don't run down the stairs!" I hear my mother scream.

I run out to a nearby by forested area and check the surroundings.

"Nope. Nobody's around."

I open the system screen and click on the lottery slot.

'Use lottery?' It asks

"Yes" I say.

Cha-ching! 

A sound emanates from nowhere in particular, as an armor twice my size appears in front of me. I notice the three fingered gauntlets and hunched back. 

"Not for humans eh? Very well. I'll sell it in the system shop!" I say, opening the namesake and clicking on the sell option.

'Sell 1 set of Draorian Armor for 1400 points? ' It prompts.

"Yes." I confirm.

A soft jingle rings as the points are credited to my account.

"Let's get some superpowers now." I smirk in delight.

Checking the superpowers list I found a super important power. 

'Immortality - 500 points

Become functionally immortal with eternal youth and cancer resistance. Avoids senescence and provides minor regenerative capabilities.'

"Yep. That's the one."

I say, purchasing it.

'Beginning Physical Modification'

The system prompts.

Then, intense pain floods every cell of my body, seizing, biting, tearing through me and I collapse into unconsciousness.

8