Chapter 8: Strange Emblem
674 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Another cutie who dislikes hugs.” Natasha pouted as she took out a ruler, she the bent it so that each sides met. It looked like it would break but Natasha just kept twisting it more and more.

“Come, I’ll take your measurements. Sit down here” She pointed to a chair in the middle of the room. Azura walked to it and sat down.

“Tailors measurements start!” Natasha said in a loud voice. The ruler started to fly towards Azura. She didn’t sense any danger from the ruler so she allowed it to continue towards her.

Five minutes later the ruler stopped, as it had measured every part of her body. “Oh, such a small body.. You need to eat some more.” Natasha winked at her as she walked past.

Azura looked down. ‘Mhm.. I do need some more muscle, just being a magician won’t be good for me in the long run. Though this woman was talking about my breasts, it doesn’t matter, this body is only sixteen years old after all..’

She looked up and saw Natasha looking through a closet and throwing all kinds of clothes you could imagine. After a minute of throwing everything out she finally took something out.

It was black jacket made with a strange material. She then walked back to the closet and took out matching black pants. “This is called a ‘Tracksuit’, I got it from a traveling adventurer. He looked very strange! His eyes were in a constant squint, he also had strange completely black hair and eyes. There was an emblem on the side but it looked ugly with the black clothes so I removed it.” She showed Azura the emblem. It was completely white with a red circle in the middle.

“Such a strange emblem, I don’t know of any organisation that uses it!” Natasha stuffed it into Azura’s hand. “You might as well take it, if you ever find that man you can give it back to him.”

Azura nodded. “I’m going to be going on my way. Do you know where the Imperial University is?” Natasha stopped and looked at her. “Oh, so you’re going to the university? It’s that tall building over there.” She pointed to a large building with a tower in the middle.

“Thank you.” Azura put down gold she had stolen from the soldiers in the camp and left.

“What a strange girl, is she not?” Esther said to Natasha. “Yes.. She’s such a cute girl~~” She squealed as she hugged the elderly woman. “Alright settle down, settle down.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘This must be the place.’ Azura looked at the gates which were made of some kind of golden-coloured material.

“Excuse me, how do I enter this university?” Azura asked one of the soldiers guarding the entrance.

“Did you not learn the location for the test?” The guard asked coldly. Azura merely nodded. “Very well. Gerald! Bring this girl to the testing area.” A guard ran up and saluted.

“Follow me miss.” He said somewhat helplessly.

“What will they be testing?” The guard instantly looked at the girl. Did she come here unprepared?

“T...They will be testing your magical talent and element, also, you will need to undergo a written test, though you do not have to learn anything for that test.” Azura nodded as he continued speaking. “M..Miss.. Did you perhaps not prepare for this test?” The guard looked at her. She looked back at him and nodded without a single hint of panic. “Well at least you won't panic in front of the judges.”

“It’s right through those doors. There should be some seats open for you, so just make sure to listen, so you know what to say later!” Azura looked at him and thanked him. He blushed and quickly walked back to his post.

Azura looked back to the door and stepped towards it. She pulled the big door open and immediately saw a fireball rush towards her.

“Careful!!!” A woman's voice shouted towards her. Azura lifted her hand and a purple light started shining from her hand.

*BOOM*

23