Chapter 2:Birth & Message
396 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

in a certain big house a woman was in pain because she is giving birth, she is Maria braveheart, on her side is her husband who looks worried for his wife and still to is born child Roger Braveheart, he was trying to encourage his wife to hold on " just little more dear, just a little, for our child please be brave" hearing her husband mention their child, Maria as if she had flame in her eyes, gathered all her strength and started to push, their maids who were helping her in her labor screamed " I can see the head, madam push more" the maids were happy because the most difficult part.

after more struggle, it was finally done " congratulations master and madam...it's a boy, may he live long to inherit the family "

hearing what the maid said Roger was happy and walked to the maid "Let me ho-" but before he could finish a delicate hand crushed his arm and he heard a ruthless voice "Give me my son ", when Roger looked at his wife who looked like a demon mother protecting her child he couldn't refuse and all he could do is hand her son.

when Maria embraced her son her devil look vanished and was replaced with an angelic voice " Ooh, my son, how long I have been waiting for you to be born...Welcome to our life *Ace*" she looked at her son with eyes filled with love and kindness that only a mother can give.

and the Child that is in her embrace is, of course, is our MC who is now called Ace by his mother, he, of course, was aware of what was happening as he was thinking ' hahaha, a new life, a new family, finally,*sniff* *sniff*' being overwhelmed by the display of love from his mother Ace couldn't help but start to cry tears of happiness. as if knowing that her son is crying because of happiness, not because of discomfort she to started to cry and embraced her son. giving a beautiful picture for her husband and maids to look at, showing them the perfect picture of a mother and child moment

 

======================================

it's been 8 months since Ace's birth, his father throws a big party and everyone was invited be it the poor, the rich or the noble. from what he heard is that his father is one of the richest people inside the 3 walls if not the richest of them all, his father own a company that sells Clothes and Food, he also owns Restaurant, Hotels and a company for constructions.

Right now they're in Shiganshina because the famous Doctor Grisha Jaeger lives in her, their purpose is to stay near him to seek his help if something happened to their son, since the most dangerous stage for anyone's life is when they are a baby defenseless against sickness. Roger knows how skilled Grisha is, so he took the safest decision and a decent house besides that of Grisha's. Grisha also has a son too with his wife named Eren, so he wasn't worried about his being alone with no friends.

with this Ace know what he needed to know, he is the older than Eren by 2 months now, he was surprised at first but he thanked God that his father brought them here saving him the trouble of begging him for it. he Also never know where was Mikasa's former house, so all he needed to do is stay beside Eren when he will accompany his father to Mikasa's home, Ace was sure that his life won't be boring as Eren was a suicidal bastard, with Eren around he can have some Fun.

after Ace turned 1 year his family celebrated his birthday along with the Jaeger family unlike the last exaggerated celebration of his birth.

when they finished the celebration, at his bed, he sensed as if something was inside his head with a sound like *pangg*

he know for sure it wasn't a system since he didn't ask for it, he tried to investigate what it was and inside his head he said " open system "...no, " open box"...no, then it finally came to him, the sound he heard was familiar to a message sound in his old word, so he said " open message ". and to his delight a transparent blue screen was in front of him.

" Dear Ace,

for you see, I am glad to see that you got used to your new life, don't worry this message is not about giving you a mission, but I need to inform you about your wishes, I will explain to you how you can activate them. it is too simple but I am sure if I don't explain you will spend too much time trying to activate them.

p.s : (my daughter forced me to do this)

1) about your body, your body is an immortal body, it is already activated, but you will still be endangered to pain and injuries but you won't die unless your soul is destroyed which I think this world doesn't know anything about souls much less destroying one. also, all your abilities are linked to your soul so beware of exhausting your soul because if that happens you will automatically be forced to sleep for a period of time until your soul has been healed

2) your titan form, you will know how it looks like when you transform. it is called *The king titan* as the name says, this titan is the king of all titans, with a scream he can control the nearby titans (not the 9 Titans), it also has all other 9 titans powers ( hardening, strong jaw, weapon hardening, stamina, speed, strength...etc. also, you don't need to injure yourself to transform, just imaging golden lightning hitting you. basically, you're an OP mother.Fu.cker.

3) about making others immortals, you need to make your parents or anyone else drink some of your blood and boom, they are immortals, and for your spouses just get a room and the rest you know.

4) and lastly for the Titans abilities, to be able to use them, you just need to transform one time and use them in the titan form( you will be able to use them naturally) and when you try to use them in your human form just remember what you felt when you used them as titan. also, they're not always active in your human form

you are invisible I tell you, *sigh~* all those people who died seeking immortality are rolling in their graves from anger toward you.

Live long, my Friend.

your benefactor and an abused father, Barbarossa."

when Ace was reading the message he was reading it seriously as it was important, it's was a mercy for him, since he knows he doesn't need to injure himself in order to transform (thank Barbarossa) , he was reading and nodding along as he was absorbing the information.... until he read the last line, he burst out laughing his ass out, "Hahahaha ~" his baby laugh made his mother wake up and look at him, when she saw him laughing, she was very happy too, " Fufufu~ my baby boy, it's good, keep laughing, you're making mother happy too, Fufufu ~. she picked him up and started to play with while making a weird sound for him to laugh more.

Ace didn't dislike what his mother do to him since he somehow was feeling a strong connection between them, and he also loved her with his father...but he loved her more...since he didn't have any parents before he was enjoying himself here.

deciding to make his mother stay with him forever, he looked at the nearby needles that his mother uses to make clothes for him, she said she loves to see the clothes she makes on her son. he went closer while his mother went to bring a book to read a story for him before bed, he injured himself a little and faked crying making his rush back to him " Ace!!! what's wrong???!! ahh you're injured, here show it to me"

seeing that he succeeded in getting her attention, he extended his finger and said with a weird baby noise " Apo AAA, mama Apo"(lick my finger to make the pain go away). and as if she knew what he was trying to say " fufuf~here let mommy make the pain go away" she kissed his finger then sucked the little blood on his finger, after a while, she said " see, it doesn't hurt anymore "

seeing no change to her after drinking his blood didn't make Ace confused as he knows that he succeeded as his connection with her grew even stronger than before.

All that left is my father... meh?. later on when I feel like it. as a punishment for him leaving us all the time for work...who cares that if your company HQ is inside the 3rd wall...JUST MOVE IT HERE IN SHIGANSHINA.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

7