Chapter 9
197 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

a week had passed since Ace's parents left, he and Mikasa had no problems since Mikasa learned how to cook from Maria, she can make a lot of food, not as good as Maria but still good, Ace complimented her and she was happy about, and she even made sure to improve her skills in cooking, Ace will see her often in the kitchen trying to cook dishes that she couldn't make before, he thought ' Man she looks more like a housewife than a titan slaying Valkyrie '
 

In the night, the house will become dead silent since it is so big, so Ace suggested for Mikasa to move into his room. Mikasa lifted her bed like she was holding a pillow and brought it inside Ace's room. they shared the Room and it wasn't so bad
 

Carla, Eren's mother would come often to check on them, and she would be surprised by how good Mikasa became at cooking. Ace even admitted that Life wasn't that bad but he knew that a tragedy is going to happen.
 

Ace continued his Blood training with the king until he mastered using it completely. " Good now that we are done from this...let's switch to some educational things, " said the kings, he wanted to skip all the blood training when Ace succeeded in the first place but Ace refused and continued training until now
 

"Good, let's start by my titan powers since that is more important, " said Ace
 

" there is nothing serious but I just need to explain some of my powers... First of all, Controlling other titans, that is impossible, that ability is for the founding titan, but you can Control the titans that you transformed. which can be done by screaming with the intent of turning them into Titans, you can also turn them back as humans after they serve their purpose of transforming them. "
 

" Controlling other intelligent titans is impossible too. to say it simply, in your titan form, you are invisible...Also to transform, you need your mind to be clear, if by chance you had brain damage you won't be able to transform until it is healed...That is all"
 

Ace was listening to the king carefully but he was disappointed since not much was added to his powers, seeing this the King got irritated and said: " y..you brat, I just said you are invisible but you are demanding more...just what do you want?"
 

"Nothing, I was just hoping for something more but I only got an explanation about my powers "
 

" I was only speaking about your powers in your titan form... but still I didn't talk about your powers in the human form, " said the king as he gave Ace a giant middle finger
 

Ace interest was immediately revived, he ignored the huge middle finger and said " oh!! what can I do ??"
 

the king retracted his hand and crossed them in front of his chest and said: " For every titan power holder there is that flaw of personality change..."
 

"Personality??" Ace asked
 

" yes, when you become a successor of a titan power, you will gain the memories of the past holders, their memories will start affecting you which will lead to a personality change, it is like a curse for making simple "
 

" I see, well, this a new thing...so what do I do about it ?? " asked Ace
 

" you will have the power to block the past holder's memories and erase them preventing the current holder from being control by the past holders will "
 

" Hm?? But what do I get from this? they are basically my enemies " Ace was confused, why should he help his enemies?
 

" Hm?? aren't you aiming for that girl Annie, she is a holder of the female titan power, so if you want to get her you need to block anything that will affect her decision, for example, a past holder that values his mission more than his own family or love, like that, if you by chance managed to make her fall in love with you she will still choose her mission over you "
 

" Alright you convinced me, " said Ace instantly as soon as he heard he will be rejected by Annie " Let's begin training then "
 

" As you wish, " said the king
 

and just like that a month went by as Ace was trying to discover his power of Removing that curse
 

*
  

the remaining time is 6 months before the Wall is broken

6