[Prologue 1] Despise (1)
572 12 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amidst of a forest, stood a giant structure so high that an average human can't think of.

 

The giant structure had been fortified from all sides, making it impenetrable. The structure had an Amorphous design. It was just huge. 

"This does suck…" said a girl wearing a black dress, red hair and two big beautifully elevated horns with small lips and big bosoms.

"Your majesty, should we wipe the humans?" A female in black and white maid dress asked, bowing respectfully to her and having a frustrated look on her face.

"No need, There is no need to mingle with humans. It's as always, I will take care of their so-called heroes." The woman in red hair commanded in a domineering tone.

She then began stroking her red hair, wearing a gloomy expression. She was sad. Not only did she have to take care of the 'heroes' which are usually lowly humans filled with lust, she didn't have a person she could trust in, except her maids.

The maids then left the room. 

 

BOOOM!!

An explosion was heard. "Again?" The woman sighed before sitting on her throne-like chair. The chair was made of mostly gold and emerald. 

"I am here to challenge you Demon Queen!" A man said as he barged inside the room she was in.

"As the rumours said! You are indeed hot! After I subjugate the Demons I will take my sweet time to fu-" Before the man could complete his sentence, his head was blown off.

"Tch, lowly human. Can't believe they are from my world."

Everytime she killed these heroes, she frowned. Being reminded that these heroes are summoned from her world. 

The Demon Queen is also someone from the Mortal World. In previous life, she was a girl. A girl who was almost rap*d and had been murdered by some local thugs. Already dejected, most of her feelings had died. She was a cheerful girl. But after all that she went through, she just…. gave up. By killing the heroes she was merely doing her job of protecting her family, the demons, the maids. If it weren't for them, she would have long since given up on living.

She did cry once or twice after reincarnation but quickly hid those tears as the morale of the Demons could be affected. It's been three months. And the humans had sent about 72 total heroes within that time span. She had killed 72 guys. Somewhere, inside her heart she did feel bad but her hatred towards men had overwhelmed her. 

Just after she killed the hero, five demon-like men entered the room. They picked up the lifeless corpse of the hero, cleaned the Crimson-blood stains which were splattered over the floor.

One of the demons marched towards her and kneeled before saying, "Your highness, the maids asked me to inform you that the bath is ready." 

"Alright, You may go now," she said before leaving the room.

The bath was full of hot steamed water. It was a big pool-like structure. The place where the pool was situated looked majestic. The flooring was done with a special smooth rock which was black in colour and a little white texture blended together.

 

Splash

 

"This is heaven…," she said softly. She was naked this time, her bosoms were floating on the water. Her pink nipples were a bit erect. She never touched herself. Not because she was pure or anything but she didn't see any reason to do that. She did have her chastity maintained. 

"Urghh."

Suddenly, something happened. She started to transform. Her beautiful pearl-like skins started to grow scales. Her skin transformed from soft butter to a rigid stone. 

 

"This again….!" She yelled. This had been a common occurrence. Apparently, she is a hybrid. She is not exactly a demon. She is a hybrid of a demon and a dragon and the transformation is due to the mixed blood of a demon and a dragon. This phenomenon was called Dragonification.

"ARGHH!" She groaned in pain before an explosion occurred.

 

Boom!

 

She got thrown onto the wall by the shockwaves which were created due to the explosion. The explosion wasn't severe. It was a compressed explosion. To the minimise the damage, she had compressed it which resulted in a big impact at the compression point.

"I am so sick of this…," She said as she got up. The explosion was caused due to one of her Magic spells. It's called Force Nullification. This spell cancelled any conversion in the universe but the energy used for compression will be collected in front of the user and he/she has to deal with it. If the user fails to do something about it, the energy will explode. The explosion could practically obliterate the large structure, her castle she was in.

Even when she got bashed onto the wall, the wall had a lot of cracks on it. It didn't break. The wall was made of Orison Metal which was one of the strongest metals found in the region. Not very easy to crack which was also one of the reasons her castle was impenetrable.

On the contrary to the wall's condition, she hadn't received any scratch. Her body was one of the strongest bodies in the entire planet. Yes, one of the strongest. It wasn't the strongest. Humans said she possessed an Immortal Physical Body and Soul. An Immortal body was understandable but possessing an Immortal soul was ridiculous. Immortal souls meant even if the physical body died, the person could come alive again.

She then slowly made her way towards the place where her maids were standing. The maids began to dress her. Her new dress was in crimson colour. The maids also made her hair into twin tails. 

"Your majesty, the human empire wants to negotiate," One of the maids said as she dressed her. 

"Just deny it," she said with a glint of coldness in her voice.

"I am afraid this time they are sincere. They even promised that they would lend 100 Heavenly-ranked Experts from their side."

The environment suddenly darkened. A large amount of killing intent came from the Demon Queen's body. "You dare refuse to do what I say to you!"

The other maids suddenly panicked seeing her angry. They then held her the maid's head and forcefully bowed in front her, pleading. 

 

"Miss, she was very wrong but please forgive her." 

Cold sweat dripped from their forehead as they bowed. Their lives practically were in her hands.

"sigh, whatever. Just remember, this shouldn't happen again," she said as she calmed down. For some reason, it makes her angry when they mention anything related to humans.

"Oh my, isn't it Laurine?" A girl with pink hair said as she stared at the Demon Queen. Seeing her sister, she greeted her with a bitter smile. Her sister's pair of green eyes were somehow a good match for her pink hair. 

"Why are you here?" Laurine asked. The sisters and brothers were Demon Lord and Queen Candidates. Currently, Laurine was the crowned-demon queen. If she died, they had to choose another candidate. However, she was the only child who was a hybrid. This made her way more powerful than any other demons.

"Why are you here?" She asked in a gentle manner, concealing her hatred for her sister.

"Why can't I be here?" She asked in a mocking tone. Her sister's cheeky face was something which pissed her off whenever she saw her. 

"Of course you can be here," she replied gritting her teeth in anger. But, she couldn't do anything. The Demon Lord, their father was much more superior to every other demon. 

She then walked away after taking a deep breath.

[Natural Heal] 

 

She casted the spell on her. This was one of the spells made for calming the soul and healing the person on which this spell was used.

Surprisingly, she had a stats menu which she could check anytime she wanted

Name: Laurine

Occupation: Demon Queen

Level: 9,999

 

HP: 9,999,999/9,999,999

Agility: 99,999

Strength 99,999

Dexterity: 99,999

Vitality: ???

Luck: ???

 

Status: Cursed (Dragonification), Buffed (Demon Lord's Protection), Buffed (Eternal Power), Eternal Balance (God's Judgement)

 

Titles: God's Heart, Land Dominator, Human Protector, The Mercy Lord, Dragon Kin, Demon Kin, Dragon Emperor, Demon Lord Candidate, Crowned-Demon Lord, Heavenly Empress, Hybrid.

Passive Skills:

 

Dragon's Rigidity: Makes the body 100% more rigid and rough.

 

Demon's Wrath: Boosts Attributes of demons by 20%

 

Dragonisation: Grants you an Aura of Heavenly Emperor Dragon

Favor of the World God: Is favored by the World God itself, boosts all attributes by 30%

 

Mana and Qi Devourer: Can control Mana and Qi in surroundings by your will.

 

Death Aura: Creates an aura and  illusionary realm which makes the enemy experience a fear of death

 

Capped: Your level and state are maxed out. Increases all stat by 1%

 

Description: Laurine is the 4th daughter of Demon Lord. She is a product of the Great Dragon Empress and the Great Demon Lord. Due to this, she is a hybrid. Her physical body is unrivaled in this world. Her soul is fragile but has a great foundation for Cultivation.

She always wondered why her level 9,999 was the max limit. Though her stats were maxed out, she was weaker than the Demon Lord. This didn't make any sense for her.

BOOOM!

"For real, again?" She sighed. She went into her throne-room and sat again.

A handsome elegant man entered the room. He didn't have any ill intention. 

 

"Esteemed Demon Queen, I am sorry for barging into your castle without your permission," the man said.

This confused Laurine. He barged in her castle and now was saying sorry. And his occupation was Hero.

"Then, tell me. Why are you here?" She asked, establishing dominance in the conversation. The man looked a bit nervous.

"I am a hero summoned by the Kingdom and they asked me to kill you. But, I believe that it's detrimental for the Kingdom to have bad relations with the Demon Army," he said.

"And why should I trust you?" She asked with a cold gaze. He gulped a mouthful of Saliva before replying, "They praise the hero. If I say we have forged an alliance with the Demon Army, they will accept it."

"Don't dodge the question, hero. I asked why should I trust you?" Laurine asked again. Her voice wasn't loud in particular but It was very clear.

"You can trust us. We will provide you with manpower if needed. Also lend you 100 heaven ranked experts from our Kingdom."

"Is that your reasoning?" She asked in a disappointed and mocking tone. 

"And also, you're…. Gorgeous." he said hesitantly

Laurine blushed a little after hearing. "Explain yourself." She said coughing and using her hands to hide her blushed face.

"Where the hell did that come from?" She thought in her mind.

 

"Miss Laurine, may I ask you out for a walk?" he asked.

"Where to?" she asked curiously. She had no idea what the man was thinking. She couldn't read his mind for some reason. 

"To the human empire," he said.

"What is the guarantee that it's not an ambush?" 

Although she didn't like humans, it wouldn't do any harm if she gave them one chance. After realising that some good people still existed, she wanted to see how he would convince her.

"Forge a temporary master and servant contract for two hours." he said.

This surprised her. Servant and master contract enables the master to command the Servant to do anything. They have to follow it no matter what or they could be killed without any resistance from the servant.

She agreed to his proposal to see how he would react. They established a basic Master Servant pact. To her surprise, he accepted it.

They then went outside the castle. "You can fly?" she asked him.

"Ahh…. no not yet. I haven't acquired Flight skill," he replied sighing a bit.

"Then I shall carry you," she said as she grabbed and spread her strong and alluring red-wings which she had by birth.

They began to levitate. With an incredible speed they ascended and within no time they were above clouds.

 

The man was on her hands. He was very light for her. "What's your name?" she asked the man.

"I am Blake, nice to meet you," the man replied with a calm composure. The blue sky was  enormous. Cool breeze blew as they moved forward. Laurine's beautiful red hair also blew in the air. Her small Crimson-colored pair of eyes closed moved around noticing her surroundings.

She then started to slowly descend in front of a city which had fortified defenses. As they saw Laurine, they immediately prepared the cannons to fight against her but when they saw Blake in her hands, they immediately halted with their firing.

"Everyone, do not panic. I have brought her to roam in the Kingdom," Blake said. The travellers and merchants were pissing themselves because of fear. 

"How can we trust her?" the guards asked in a skeptical tone to Blake

"Yeah! She is a Demon, and just any Demon, She is the Demon lord! The Demon Race has slaughtered humans for a long time!" one of the guards raised his voice.

The others joined him as well, revolting the decision.

"Dumbasses…" A voice echoed out of the many voices. It was Laurine's.

"Don't you dare preach your bullshit. Answer me asshole, just when did the Demon Army invade your kingdom? I am afraid that if that were the case this Kingdom would have gone extinct a long time ago," she said with an expression filled with disgust.

 

 

"But NO, it's always you damn humans who always summon a Hero and send the Hero to kill me. Yet YOU shamefully say that the demons have slaughtered you? You all are nothing but lowly trash!" she yelled.

Everyone fell silent on her statements. It was true that the Demon Army had never ever once invaded the Human Kingdom, it was just them sending heroes to subjugate the Demon Army.

12