Dead and reborn
133 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Istar marvin was a hardcore fighting gamer that bordered insanity, not only was he obsesed with fighting game he also obsesed with everything that was related to fight like comic/manga, novel, movie and the like.

Because of his obsesion he learned many martial art, engaged in many dangerous activity, went to many place to temper himself, learning sutra and meditation, and many more thing that was mentioned in fighting movie.

There was one time that he went to tibet to become a monk because he thought the temple in tibet was the legendary shaolin, and only later did he know that shaolin temple was not in tibet but in china, in henan province.

After a year becoming a monk in tibet he learned everything there is to know in the temple, then he become a monk in shaolin, after a year he also learned everything there is to know in shaolin and then he went to kunlun mountain searching for the so called daoist and immortal, only to fail but he didn't go back empty handed as he feel the marvel of the world.

Failed at mount kunlun he went to mount tai where he met his end.

...................................................

Inside the wilderness of mount tai, marvin was seen climbing a steep cliff.

"daoist, immortal where the heck are you guys?, l swear l will find you guys and make you guys teach me everyth- aaaahhhhh" marvin muttered under his breath when suddenly he lose his footing and fall to his death.

.....................................................

Divine yan family, one of the few first grade family famous for their flame type martial spirit.

Inside one of the largest courtyard of the divine flame family, there was a big house and outside the room a handsome middle aged man can be seen pacing back and forth anxiously in front of the house door, beside the man was a ten years old handsome boy and seven years old beautiful girl along with other people.

The man was yan tian the number two expert of the family current generation, and the two kids was his son and daughter, the boy was called yan hao while the girl was called yan mei, while the other people beside them was their relative and servant.

"little brother don't be anxious everything will be fine, after all it was already the third time for your wife, she was already very experienced" said another handsome middle aged man, the man face resembled yan tian.

The man was yan tian big brother and the current patriach also the number one expert of the current generation of the divine yan family, called yan huang.

"l don't have time for your joke big brother" said yan tian apatheticaly.

"oh, sorry sorry" said yan huang apologicaly toward yan tian. Suddenly a baby cry was heard from inside the room.

Yan tian dissapeared from his spot as the door of the room suddenly opened, looking at the vanishing yan tian, yan huang shaked his head as he sighed.

"ok, shall we go in?" yan huang said as he brought the other inside the room.

........................................................

After marvin fallen of the cliff, the next he knew he arrived at a vast expanse, the place was so vast that he can't see the end of it.

In that place many beast, monster, and many other being with different shape and size, but they all have one thing in common, they all loved killing.

But each time a being die they will just revived and regenerated their self

After arriving at that place marvin was hunted and even killed countless time yet he can't die and only feel the pain, in the end he went insane and started to kill too.

After a long time he somehow break out of his madness and started his rise to the top of that place.

After a long long time he become the strongest being there and the only sane one, and one day while he was meditating he gained and enlightment and he arrived at a new place.

In this new place there was nothing, there was no light yet there was also no darkness, in this place there was utterly nothing aside marvin.

Marvin was trapped in this place, at first he was fine until his loneliness catch up to him and turn him almost insane.

Fearing that he will go insane, he focused to search for away to get out of that place even killing himself, yet all failed.

Depressed he chose to meditate and unknown to him little by little he gained an enlightment of that place and when he understand that place he leave it, but even after leaving that place he still don't know that he already left that place, until he saw a light.

"a light? a light, it's a light l finally get out of that damned place l finally get out aaaaaahhhhh!" seing a light after a long time he cried his heart out, but he was unaware of his current condition as he become a baby.

4