in a new world
283 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was pretty quick really. One moment i was in my room, watching h3nti%i, and the other, i was here, in a place i do not know, in the arms of people i don't know. It really do be like dat sometimes.

These people do not look a thing like me, and they don't seem to be very fond of me. The ones carrying me look like the people in the world i was just in, except for long fangs that glisten whenever they open their mouths, and long cloaks that drag behind them.

Me on the other hand, am naked, (probably because i was just born) and have, small bony wings and fluffy ears, along with teeth at sharp as possible. Somehow i can tell that their teeth are for eating, but mine...

Are for killing.

I notice i was not just born, but rather it was only now that i gained a sense of consiosnous. I look under myself and realize that i have been lifted of a a pentagram like circle which harbors symbols like i have never seen before...

I then notice i line of people in pairswaiting behind the circle carrying dolls and large bags of black dust. The dolls seem like plushies you would get of you would get of your favorite anime character. Completely normal.

At least some of them.

Others have no facial expressions or anything. They are simply plain, Blank.

They spread the before-mentioned dust all over the weird pentagram. They wait a couple minutes as strange energy starts gathering in the dust, until its practically crackling with it.

The people become very rushed. They begin tossing the dolls onto the dust covered symbols. Some symbols seem to be more popular than others, and battle quickly ensued. 

The fights are not like anything i'd ever seen before. Not to say i'd never been in a fight before. I'd seen and been in plenty. Defending the honor of waifu-chan since the age of 7.

But in all seriousness, these people had special powers that i'd never... you know what i'd seen cooler in anime but still.

They seemed to be able to manipulate or outright defy nature itself. Talking in a forein language, they summoned weapons and beasts to fight alongside them. The winners got their prefered symbol while the other had to chose another and possibly get their ass kicked again. I wondered why they couldn't just wait jeez.

After a hot second, the doll would start glowing, and become animated, but it was only a mindless husk. One member of the pair went to go get a jar and a syringe, and that person was decided by a game of rock-paper-scissors. Whomever lost stayed to hold the doll.

Outside the jars seemed tranparent. Normal. But when the jar was opened, and looked into, you would see a darkness as black as the galaxy itself. In fact, it seemed that within each of these jars contained a universe.

The syringe was then inserted inside the jar, and a fluid was extracted. Red, blue, yellow, sometimes white. It was then inserted into the doll, which stopped glowing. Something fundamentaly changed within the doll after that step was taken, and it began emiting a mystical energy. Some so radiant that the pressure from there power was threatening, even crushing. And some so weak that it was pitiful.

Mine was below average.

They then began to sit and wait. The tables were filled with food. The ones with more powerful dolls sat happily together. And fed their dolls. Which i wondered how was even possible. But i did know i was hungry. I tryed speaking, but for some reason i couldn't. I tryed crying but i was ignored. I began pounding on the legs of the people around me but was swatted away. I then resorted to just squealing.

 

 

"Oh come on tay just give it some food," said one of them, slowly getting more fed up with my screeching.

"Waste our limited supply on this failure? No," the other emotionlessly replied. "I've half a mind to get rid of him the moment we get back. He's an embarassment to our entire house's goleming skills."

Damn tay. I thought. You really gonna do me like dat. And...

LIMITED SUPPLY? I mean the tables are filled with foo-

I then noticed something. The tables were divided into sections. Our section had considerably less food then i originally thought. There were about half a dozen people in our section, and they seemed to be very hostile towards the other sections. They certainly wouldn't be willing to share. On top of that, i was technically the most expendable being the "failure."

I don't know how long we are gonna be here, or if they have food at home.

Fuck, how am i supposed to survive this?

At least the chairs are comfy.

Fuck i'm already losing it.

 

11