Prologue – A Fairy Tale
237 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once upon a time, in some kingdom in the north, a young lady of the high noblesse whose name was Crystal.

Crystal was the only daughter of the Marquis Vicronia, who, since she was little, was educated with seriousness and hardness, but without lacking love and affection from her family, led her to become someone serious and strict but with a good sense of justice and kindness.

Also, she was very talented and intelligent without mentioning her great affinity for magic, which led her to earn the title genius magician, also adding another title which would be the ice queen matching her type of magic and character.

Because of her titles and lineage, she was loved by many and hated by others, but she continued to improve herself, but there was a problem, that since she was little she had contracted for a cruel and evil prince, who at first treated her well, but when they grew up, he treated her worse and worse, to the point of cheating on her with a young peasant who was innocent of the whole thing, but obviously our great Crystal was not going to stand idly by, so in an attempt to keep the honor of both and not giving up, I try several ways to correct the behavior of his horrible fiancé and that maiden.

But unfortunately, little did she know that the annoyed and pampered prince, fed up with this deal, which was for his good, decided to put together a diabolical plan to get rid of our beloved Crystal, and he did so.

At a party where they participated, he revealed to everyone and your father the king, that she and her family were evil and presented false evidence of them, so the king decided to give him a great punishment, but before executing the sentence, the As a last form of clemency, the king asked: "Is there someone who wants to watch over her?"

Then only silence was heard in response, as Crystal became very sad, but from among the people someone appeared saying: 'I will watch over her'

This hero was a nobleman of low birth, which the only thing he had with him was his great value and love for her.

This hero is called Yulio Funsei, and the king, seeing his determination, decided to marry them both and send them to a cruel and desolate territory surrounded by ruin and decay.

At first it was not easy, but both were able to cope with their differences and begin to rebuild the territory, but there was a problem, and this was the evil earl Monterio, supervisor of various lands including the young couple.

This earl was posing as a good man, but in reality, he hid a cruel secret and was a magic capable of killing with all the territory, but fortunately, Crystal and Yulio suspected him from the beginning and investigated him accordingly, discovering his vile secrets as a result.

Then, once discovered, with the help of the strategy between them and the royal troops, they were able to defeat their troops, but there was still Monterio himself who by then his spell had gone wrong and had become a monster.

But Yulio as a heroic act, he went alone to confront him, and after an epic battle of several days, he managed to defeat him ending this with all the evil in the territory and thus Yulio could return in peace to his house where his wife who carried her future daughter in her, and then be able to rebuild the territory in peace and live happily ever after, end.

finished narrating Yulio to his adorable baby, who was now sound asleep in his crib and then comment in his mind while he continued to stare at her.

"How cute ..., even after all this, I don't believe this ..., it's like a dream ..."

But his thoughts were interrupted by a soft but intense voice that crossed the darkroom of the traveling mansion of the Desparamo territory.

"Then, since it was an epic battle of several days, wasn't it that you only had to hug him to beat him and that the rest of the days you were swimming in that pool?"

"Ohh, hehe, honey, I can explain it really..."

Yulio said a little surprised of the owner of the voice and owner of his heart, the genius magician and the ice queen, that heroine of her story, the one whose appearance matched her title of queen, since she had intense sapphires as eyes, a light blue hair like a sky, a snow-white skin, a graceful and elegant young body without lack or excess of anything and a serious and fierce attitude worthy of royalty but still carried with her a good heart, that which was now his beloved, his wife and now the mother of his daughter; Crystal Valirente.

"Ah and you also said that you were quite a brave hero, I am not going to deny your bravery much but you must accept that you were not very heroic with how nervous and shy you are; at least you have improved a little, in addition to before, your hero demeanor overshadowed your overweight" Crystal said, then walked until he reached Yulio's side and leaned next to him to see the little girl and then comment "at least now you look much better."

And it was true, since now Yulio, even after the incident of Monterio, did not slacken his training, now adopting a burly body of wheat complexion as if it were sculpted by the gods, it had a small brown mane that you barely hid its deep and kind bear eyes.

"You are responsible for that, and I'm not complaining at all," Yulio said, then wrapped his left arm around his beloved's shoulders.

"What do you think you are doing," Crystal said, removing Yulio's arm from her.

"I'm well..."

But before Yulio finished answering, Crystal cocked towards Yulio, to rest his head on his shoulder and then comment.

"Easy, kidding ... only after all this, even if I no longer feel anything from Querin, it seems that my heart is not ready yet, to open again to another, even after everything we've been through, even after all the trust I have in you ...

"No problem, already at this point, I'm sure I'll make you confess to me, you're just in denial."

"Ohh, what big words, what happened to the meek Yulio?" Said Crystal 

mocking him.

"There is still, but then so much to meet you ..., let's say that I've taken more confidence hehe."

"Hahaha, that's good, by the way, Yulio, that you think will happen to our daughter in the future, considering our origin ... —said Crystal a little sad, but Yulio with his left hand took the right of his wife to then say.

"Don't worry, having you as a mother rather worries me about the future of others, but speaking more in detail ..., the life of a low noblesse in high society is hard, look at my example ... and more Counting our circumstances, so we only have to prepare it well and protect it as best as possible ...

"There is Yulio, every time you say those profound things, I feel upset to know that you are so rough in the studies.

"What can I tell you, at least I try to appear to be a hero, he already served once a year ago if I remember correctly."

"Jum don't overestimate fat ball."

"I no longer have fat ..."

"You will always have it ..."

"Well what you say, I think it's too late, if we continue here we will wake Catarina."

"Yes ... you're right ... it's rare to say that about you ... well, well, good night my little one, have a good sleep" Crystal said to her baby.

"Good evening my treasure, may the gods take care of you," Yulio said next.

And so after saying goodbye, the adorable couple left the little girl's room, leaving her to care for the babysitter who came after a few moments.

Announcement

Good to everyone, sorry for taking more than the promised 3 weeks, but here I am with some chapters in stock.

Now the schedule, for reasons of ensuring a assortment of chapters, I will publish 1 weekly chapter of both novels, the ice queen and nobody II and The folly of a failed magician.

This is so unlike last time, since this time I do not have a novel already written, but rather something in process.

but the good news is that if I have some leftover chapters in reserve, I will publish some extras.

6