Chapter 4 – Free day
184 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A night and several hours have passed since the arrival of the Valirente family at the Funsei's mansion in the capital and now it is 3 in the afternoon, at which time, Crystal was sitting on a sofa in the living room, talking to Marta who was standing next to her, while April a young servant girl in her 20s from the bestial tribe of rabbits, played with little Katherine.

And about the conversion, right now they were talking about the missing person, Yulio, who at this time was practicing with the soldiers.

"Oh yes, listen, have I already told you that Master Yulio has a hobby of drawing?" Marta said.

"Well, yes, but what's so embarrassing about that?" Crystal asked.

"What happens is that one day, while cleaning her room ..." Marta approached Crystal to whisper.

Hearing this, Crystal smirked and laughed a little maliciously.

"Jojo, who would have thought?"

But who would also say that moments before, Yulio had come to clean up after training, only to find himself, with these phrases about him.

"Marta, what did you just tell him about me?" Yulio said, disturbed after hearing the latest, but the answer did not come from Marta but his wife with a smile on her face.

"Jojo, don't blame Marta, I convinced her to talk a little about you, you know, I was just a little curious about your hidden life."

“And, and, and what did she tell you?” Yulio said nervously.

"Well, she told me that you knew how to draw, I didn't know that."

"It is that, I suppose I forgot to tell you, considering, that it is only a short time, in addition to the situation and that the painting is very inaccessible in the territory."

"Umm, that's fine, it doesn't matter, but since I know, why don't you show me some of your art later and it would also be good if you followed that hobby, it's good for the image and it would also save us hiring a painter."

"Well, it's ... fine, then I'll show you something if they're still here."

"Yes, master Yulio, your things left behind were safely stored, including his drawings," Marta said.

"Oh, great, so then we checked, but I don't know if you liked them like I said it's just a hobby."

"We'll see that, but please, I will ask you something, when you continue your hobby."

"Yes?."

"Please, no more drawings with little fabric, little pig," Crystal said with a smile

And Yulio with a pale face upon hearing him, without saying more, left the room.

"Young mistress Crystal, you don't think you were a little harsh," Marta said.

"Uju, I think so too, Auch you kill me, my young mistress," April said as the little girl tugged at her ears.

"He will be fine, he already has practice, and he deserves it," said Crystal, remembering the shame he had suffered yesterday.

And so the conversation and life in the mansion went on normally, until after half an hour, at which time, Lier had arrived with news from the palace, with which, after his arrival, a small meeting was held in the room like the one that happened yesterday.

"Now Lier, tell us what happened," said Crystal seriously.

"There were no complications, they told me, that the message would be delivered, and that we would be notified later on the day and time of the meeting, that's all," Lier said.

"Is that all? And you didn't find out more about the reason for the letter or the location of the palace, or something?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't find out more, I was escorting outside immediately after finishing, also during the visit I was isolated, and not to think of sneaking away, I consider myself good, but the defenses of the palace are brutal, they remind me of those of the territory."

"Umm, I think you should train more, but I suppose it is natural not to be able to sneak away, those defenses were made by the ancient royal magician, who was known by several countries as a master of sorcery and arrangements, and well it is possible that you remember those of the territory, since he was my teacher, it is a pity that the current magician is his useless son without talent" Crystal explained.

"Yes, my lady, I will train more" Only Lier could answer that, among other answers that would have given him a hard time saying them.

"Okay, this would be all, for now, it only remains to wait," said Crystal finishing the small Meeting.

After a few hours, taking advantage of the visit to the Capital, Yulio decided to walk around the city that once lived part of his life, with his beloved daughter and escorted by 3 Desparamo soldiers dressed as mercenaries, one of them being the same Lier following them in the shadows.

And Crystal for his part decided to stay in the mansion, in order not to have a bad time outside, in case someone recognized her.

"Look, Treasure, this is where daddy and mommy met, " Yulio said wistfully, his daughter in his arms, in front of the gate that overlooks the vast grounds of the College.

[Although, in reality, in addition to Crystal, life here was not very good, I don't know why it brings me so much nostalgia] Yulio wondered why so much nostalgia, to a place with so much abuse, except for Crystal, of course.

"Well, I guess it's late, it's time to go back," Yulio said when he saw that it was already getting dark.

But when he was going to turn to leave, a young voice called him from the side.

"Excuse me, good sir, may I ask what matters you have with the school?"

Yulio upon hearing this voice, could not help but recognize it.

"that voice ..., I know it"

Yulio thought to immediately turn to the voice, discovering that he really knew her and not only that but that it was one of those that bothered him; but seeing that she did not recognize him, he decided to leave his identity secret, telling himself that it is to avoid problems and not out of fear.

"Oh, I was just taking my daughter for a walk. I am a former student and at the same time."

"A former student? How strange, being so young should be one of years old, but I don't remember anyone like you."

"Hehe, no wonder, I've changed a lot, and I didn't use to relate much, well if you don't mind I was retired."

"Oh yeah sure, sorry, I hope you have a good day."

"Equally."

And with that said Yulio went with his daughter wondering, because he did not recognize him.

On the other hand, the young woman after that met with her friends who were waiting for her.

"And then tell us who that gallant was if it's her daughter?" Said one.

“Is he a great noble incognito?” Said a second.

"Or it will be some fallen noble, turned into a renowned mercenary," said a third.

"I'm sorry, my friends, but he was already gone and I couldn't get any more out of him than apparently, he was a former student and that if he was his daughter and apparently married by the ring.

"Ahhh," the 3 sighed.

"Well being a former student, you must be a noble or someone important," I encourage one.

"If it's true, and tell us, what is your name?"

"Oh yes, I forgot to ask you, I'm sorry."

"Oh, come on"

They all said and then continued to speak well of Yulio without much seriousness, without knowing that before he was despised even by them.

 

6