Chapter 8 – Arrival of the funsei family
144 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two weeks have passed since the royal hearing, during which time the young family has spent it relatively calmly and idly, almost as if they were in their territory, with the exception that now they did not have to do administrative work, but without Yet that time was mercilessly covered by the training.

The only negative or murky things that could be said to be bothering the family would be the suspicion of everything according to the new king concerning his curious coronation, as well as the nerves of both knowing that soon, they would have to present themselves once to high society, after everything that happened.

And it was then that now, already, each one busy with their own and with a routine already formed, they did not pay attention, or rather, they forgot certain important information, which the first to arrive was Yulio who happened to be resting in the room...

"Hey, who are you ... hey Yulio, it can't be, Yulio!"

Said a mature and feminine voice full of tenderness, which was heard by Yulio, who, upon noticing, was surprised since the owner of the voice was none other than his mother, who was accompanied by his father and his older brother Yuler .

"Mother, Father, Yuler, what a surprise," Yulio said, getting up quickly to greet them properly.

"We have a surprise, we didn't expect to see you here, and so changed, tell me what happened, aren't you in trouble or not?" Said the father, surprised by Yulio's presence in this house, taking into account the precarious situation they had.

"Ah no, don't worry, nothing bad happens, we were called by the king, and he told us that our treatment was unfair and that he would do something about it, and that for now, we were waiting until the festival for more news, "Yulio explained without going into detail knowing that he had to be discreet about the new king.

"Oh that's great, my dear, all these months I've been worried about you, and more so because you never send letters," said the mother, hugging him tightly.

"Mother ..." Yulio said as he hugged her back

But it happened that this meeting took place, Crystal who was upstairs with the baby, went down to see what was happening, to meet with the baby in her arms, this tender hug, which caused a confused face in her and he couldn't help asking.

"Yulio, what's going on?"

It was then that the parents and the brother, upon hearing the voice, turned their eyes to her, being recognized by her in-laws as they were present at her wedding, and in a fraction of seconds, both the mother and the father also noticed the tender creature. in her arms, and not being able to bear his curiosity and assaulted her, the father being a little more cautious taking a little distance, unlike the mother who was practically on her.

Yulio on the other hand could only see with pity his wife being harassed by his parents, as well as a smile when he knew that they loved her, but this little moment was cut off by the voice of his brother, who although he was curious, he did. he kept still.

"Oh Yulio, I couldn't tell you before, but you raffled it off hahaha."

"Hehe thanks, brother, by the way, that time.

"Uju, it seems we have a lot to tell."

"So it seems."

And if there was much to tell, since what happened next was an extensive talk about what had happened with the 2 families since the wedding.

At first, Yulio's parents were very busy, harassing Crystal with questions as well as spoiling little Katherine, the only granddaughter of the funsei couple, having an extra addition to being female, since the funsei couple could never get a daughter This is demonstrated by her grandmother by saying at all times that she finally had a girl by her side.

But later, after hours, the mood of the novelty cooled, giving everyone space to sit down and talk about the history of both parties.

Being the funsei side first explaining his constant worry after the wedding to have his son in such a dangerous place, which increased more when they received the message from Lier explaining all the misdeeds of the code Monterio, ending this topic by scolding Yulio for just answering by letter that everything was fine and without any other explanation.

After this, after talking about other unimportant topics such as Yulio's childhood, or the problems of finding a partner for his 2 brothers when they were older, the conversation reached the part where the funsei family explained their reasons for coming to the capital.

And these were no more, than a summons without many explanations to make the palace party that would be celebrated on the harvest festival, which the Valirente couple replied that if the case was more or less similar, only that in their case They could see the king who exonerated them from all crime and who were also invited, taking into account the discretion promised to the king.

Knowing both sides had more or less similar reasons for being here, without talking too much, to avoid falling into taboos, both parties agreed that this was not a coincidence, the funsei being the most positive, saying that maybe they would go to us. give a gift, something that the Valirente couple had their doubts about.

And now, having nothing more to say, and noticing both sides that it was already late, naturally, they all said goodbye and went to their respective rooms.

 "I suppose this all seemed strange to you, didn't it? I mean, my family can be very kind, unlike many nobles," Yulio asked his wife who was lying next to him reading a little book.

"Well ... I suppose I was surprised ... but I think it was nice ..." his wife replied a little in between.

Yulio, seeing this obvious sorrow that she had, instead of bothering her a little at the cost of his health, but this time he felt happiness for her, knowing that in some way she was receiving paternal love and that she accepted it in some way, for which answered him gently.

"I'm glad, you know I was afraid that you would not like them, and even more knowing that my mother was monopolizing little Katherine, seeing you jealous made me worried " But even if I didn't bother her for her feelings, his suicidal self still messed with her, at least for something healthier.

"To sleep," she said with power to immediately slam the book shut as well as then turn off the light of the magic lamp, lying down while her back was turned to her husband.

And Yulio, seeing this attitude, he smiled a little and then accompanied his wife into the world of dreams.

 

4