Chapter 7: The Shopping
62 7 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back at the little girl who's trying to escape from the dark shadow was still being chased.

Dark Shadow 1: Don't even let that little girl escape, we're dead from Arcanus if that happen.

Dark Shadow 2: Shut up and keep chasing her,  we'll be dead if you keep getting worried, we're not only dead but all our master's plan will all to nothing.

Little Girl: Help!

The girl was leaving trails of frozen spikes that quickly melt.

Dark Shadow 1: Why is this girl so cold?

Dark Shadow 2: She must be powerful, should we kill her for real?

Dark Shadow 1: That what Arcanus told us... The girl!

They lost track of the little girl as they talk without noticing the target was already escaped.

Dark Shadow 1: Shit! What should we do now?

Dark Shadow 2: We don't wanna die right? Then let's just say she died from falling from a mountain.

They go back at the place where Arcanus is and the girl keeps running until they found a village gate.

Back at the family, they bought successfully convert the money to smaller amount.

Lorice: So what do you want to buy? Feel free to look around, okay little girl, you can keep it for now until they all buy what they need, you might paid it already but I might think it's not paid because I see the similar item, go on don't be shy, everything is safe in here just avoid making a mess alright?

Jhon, Jela and Aliya looked around again to look for something to buy, they have weapons and armors, books and tomes, artifacts and many more, Jhon looked at the weapon and Armor section, it has full body armor and some huge and small armors.

Lorice: Well we have all types of armor and weapon each kinds, some are also magic forged and some are normal, don't worry to ask for question just call my name and I'll come after all there's not much customers this early.

Jhon bought a sword and and armor.

Lorica: A hey you can wear and try that if you're not sure you can carry that heavy.

Jhon wears the full body knight armor, without holding the sword and wearing the helmet it's already heavy.

Lorice: Are you sure you can walk with that heavy?

Jhon: I think not.

Lorice: Well if your body in not trained enough you can start with some chain armor or perhaps leather. If you're not capable on using large swords like this Giant sword or this old Myth's sword created by the great Kargila the Sword God "Which is very sacred but still purchasable" then I recommend you to use short swords or this magic blade if you're capable of using magic. My my I think you're all going on an adventure.

Lorica goes to Aliya where she was on the magic section where all magic related are there.

Aliya: Do magic really exist.

Lorice: It's look like it's your first time seeing magic aren't we.

Aliya: Well actually I've seen it many times but they say magic is only made by doing fast action.

Lorice: Well it's really true but the true magic comes from your mind and the strength of the magic is depending on your feeling, knowledge and stamina of course, if you're new on magic sorry I don't have magic guide but you can learn magic but simply going to a magic school, library or just simply learn and discover it by yourself your choice.

Aliya: (This guy looks very smart, I want to ask something).

Lorice: Of course ask me anything.

Aliya: You can read my mind?

Lorice: Well it's for the shop's safety.

Aliya: Does the clothing or staff that the magician can affect your magic?

Lorice: Well cothing is no, the clothing will only represent your type of magic user if you're a wizard, mage, witch and other, but staffs do, they have some crystals attached to it that are called magic crystals, it has different types and... I'll tell you if you have a free time and me it's very long and I can't tell it all while the time of work is still ticking.

Aliya: Okay.

Lorice goes to Jela who's walking around the place holding the doll.

Lorice: It looks like you're already satisfied with that doll, aren't you going to buy some new clothes or armor "just kidding about the armor" but aren't you going to buy something else?

Jela shakes her head as a "no" but she suddenly looked and go somewhere.

Lorice: I think you have something you like.

Jela looked at a necklaces one with a light blue gem attached to it and the other one was with a bright orange gem attached on it.

Lorice: They're just not an ordinary necklaces, these little girl is a elemental necklaces, where gems made from natural elements and some are made from light or dark, these will affect your magic and or your surroundings, choose which one you like... (I'm just gonna stick with her, she might be in trouble without supervision after all, she was like the little girl I met many years ago what a nostalgic memory, I wonder what she looks like now.

They brought all the stuffs they will buy.

Lorica: Oh my this is my first time having a nice customers, I think it's too many to carry all this things would you like to buy a bigger bag or a magic bag.

Jhon: Do that bag needs a blood bind?

Lorice: Well we can but you also not, your choice.

Aliya: If we're going to be bitten by mosquitoes again then no.

Lorice: Don't worry ma'am I still have some blood of all of you.

After few second.

Lorica: Magic and Blood Bind is now complete, you can also fit your little girl in it if you like but the room isn't comfortable and dark, now let's see what you're going to buy.

Jhon's

Item Price Amount Total Price  
Short Sword 20 silver 1 20 silver  
Chain Mail, complete 90 silver 1 90 silver  
Small Wood Shied 30 silver 1 30 silver  
      1 gold 40 sliver  all in Total

Aliya's

Item Price Amount  Total Price  
Wood Bow, Elf craft 20 gold 1 20 gold  
Book of Elemental Magic 10 gold 1 10 gold  
Book of Light Magic 10 gold 1 10 gold  
Book of Dark Magic 10 gold 1 10 gold  
Breastplate 80 silver 1 80 silver  
Waist Quiver, medium 40 silver 1 40 silver  
Great Sword, Iron 2 gold 30 silver 1 2 gold 30 silver  
All sorts of beauty products  Assorted 30 100 gold  
      153 gold   all in Total

Lorice: I think this is my lucky say aren't we?

Jhon: Are you really going to buy all that?

Aliya: Why we still have many, besides we can use the other weapons as a replacement in case your weapon broke, but the breastplate is mine.

Jhon: Then what are the beauty stuffs for?

Aliya: We might use it also.

Lorice: Well you buy things from me makes me really happy and I have nothing to complain. Now little girl.

Jela's

Item Price Amount Total Price  
Doll 5 sliver 1 5 silver  
Necklace of Fire 30 gold 1 30 gold  
Necklace of Ice 30 gold 1 30 gold  
      60 gold 5 silver all in total

Jhon: I think I'm the cheapest one. Alright that's all.

Lorice: Alright it's time to see the all in all price... 60 gold 5 silver + 153 gold + 1 gold 40 silver is equal to 253 gold 45 silver -1,000,000 and your change will be equal to 999,746 gold and 5 silver.

Jhon: Keeps the 5 silver.

Lorice: Thank you, I'll be for a month so feel free to come back and buy some more.

Now that they buy some of their preparation item, they will then learn how to do it, on the the other hand the little girl arrived at the village running and asking for help.

Girl: Help!

When Jhon, Aliya and Jela goes out of the carriage. Jela was being hit by the girl who's unaware where she's going.

Jhon: Are you two okay?

Little girl: Help me please.

She looked at them with a face who's needing help.

3