Chapter 14: Teleported once again
28 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lorice: I think we have a problem...

Jhon: What is it?

Lorice: Instead of just getting far from the place... we... we teleported in a different world... We're currently in the Elemental World.

Aliya: So we're being teleported once again.

Lorice: We're sorry... it's just we're in big trouble so we strengthen the power to make it faster.

Jhon and Aliya goes out of the carriage looking around, they are in a plain grass land with a mountain on sight, Jela, the little girl and the fox run out of the carriage with their heads dizzy due to the princess's loud cry.

Lorice: Based from what I remember we're at the Great Daldon forest, this place was known for its creatures on the deep that wasn't yet be named, this place is not dagerous at all, but still be cautious we don't know if thieves are nearby.

Jhon: I think this place is a good place to have some training.

Aliya: How am I going to learn magic now?

Helper: I think I can teach you if you like?

Aliya: Really?

Helper: But I think it'll be hard for you if you can't... you see I'm born as a wizard... but I was born before my parents passed away, I was adopted by a man but soon I was sell to master Lorice who's a good man, here I learn how to use my magic.

Aliya: That's so touching.

Helper: Sorry I was carried away, but my point is you can't cast magic if you're not born with it, but I'll try to teach as far as I can.

Aliya: Okay.

Nicole: I'm Nicole.

Aliya: I'm Aliya... it's really embarrassing for me as an adult for asking to teach me by a young girl like you.

Nicole: It's alright I'm used to it.

While Aliya and Nicole was sitting a ground and learning magic, Jhon used his sword to have some training, he swing the sword with his full strength making the sword slip away from his hands and fly away.

First attempt...

Dang it!

Second attempt...

It fly again!

Third attempt...

Why?!

Tenth attempt...

Gaaaah!

Jhon runs to a tree and punch with his bare hands making the tree fall in few strong punches.

Lorice: What a monster... he bought weapons but his hands are much dangerous than hammer.

Aliya: I know him since we were still kids, he goes on unarmed training to learn both offense and defense if any case of trouble. That's the reason he didn't buy weapons that much and always use the cheapest as possible, that's why I loved him.

Jhon keeps punching the tree even after it feel, Lorice was amazed that even after he continuously punching the tree his hands wasn't even bleeding.

Lorice: Hmm... Such a strong man... I have something to offer that might fit his type.

Jhon: Damn Damn Damn DAmn DAmn DAmn DAMn DAMn DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAAAAAMN IT!!!

Lorice: Ugh hello Jhon?

Jhon: What!? 

Lorice: Hey hey calm down here!

Lorice showed Jhon some different types of gauntlets.

Lorice: I'll explain all of this Gauntlets and Gloves that I have.

Leather Gloves - A gloves made from the hardest animal leather, recommended for people who do close combat or use bows due to its light weight.

Iron Gauntlet -  A hard metal gauntlet use by guards and knight made from plates of iron, heavy to lift but protectice.

Fur Gloves - A  gloves made from the mountain buffalo, very light and not used for impact punching, it keeps the hands warm, it is also used for air speed punch (A strong force or air) but easily tears if not use properly.

Explosive Gauntlet - A powerful gloves that used dark and light magic to make explosives. It was said to be sacred and must not be giving to the hands of evil at all cost.

Gauntlet Of Fire - A type of gloves that gives a very high temperature, you can control its heat if you can do elemental magic or Fire related magic. It can also concentrates the heat from its palm and fingers.

Elemental Gauntlet - A gauntlet made by elemental blacksmith, it can use any kinds of elemental magic life fire, water, plant and many more.

Gauntlet of Ice - A type of gloves that gives a very low temperature, you can control the cold if you can do elemental magic or Ice related magic. The more powerful the power the more hard and colder the ice is.

Lorice: So do you want to buy some or perhaps all of it?

Jhon looked at the gloves and gauntlet that Lorice brought. Jhon hold the leather gloves and wear it, he tried it out.

Jhon: Can I test this out?

Lorice: Do as you please but please avoid damaging it, Oh I have an idea.

Lorice cast a magic duplicate.

Lorice: Here you will face a mimic that looks like you, I can make another one that will fight you if you want?

Jhon: So you can duplicate me?

Lorice: It's only so don't worry, but his hits are the same as yours so be careful... so?

Jhon: Okay.

Lorice: Get ready, it'll charge right after I cast it.

Jhon: Ready!

[This content will continue to the next chapter]

While Jhon was having a training and Aliya was trying to learn magic, Jela and the Little girl was playing around, it's a miracle that the girl was now able to bring back her smile after a tragic past, they still wear the necklace, while the helpers are at outside readying the camp for the night Princess Rianna was lying down the wooden floor acting like a baby still.

Princess: Father *sniff* why?

Near the forest, a man with blond hair mixed with red strips, yellow eyes, wearing a knight armor and wielding a big sword.

???: Hmm? Those people are they adventurers? Maybe I can ask them a thing or two, I might found my friends.

The guy walk towards them and greet the little girl and Jela who's playing around.

???: It's very weird to ask to a little girl but can you guide me where is your parent or guardian? I want to ask some questions if you would mind?

The man give a friendly smile at them.

1