Chapter 2 – Murder At The Olympics!
383 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the days went by, the closer it came to the date of the opening ceremony, the more and more people started crowding the Olympic village.

The atmosphere started getting more and more like the party Tommy had always heard about.

That being said, before everyone's events had started, there were no sex orgies yet as everyone was still focused on their events.

Finally, the night of the Opening event came and everyone was dressed in their pre-arranged attire. Tommy was dressed in a stars and stripes themed track suit and marched together with the whole large US contingent. 

The US team was participating in practically every event, so their team was one of the largest, comparable to the Chinese, Indian and Russian teams and considerably larger than the German, UK and French teams. 

Tommy watched with excitement as the Olympic flame was lit, and enjoyed the performances for the night, broadcast live across the whole world. 

The next day would be the start of the sporting events, but the shooting competition was starting a week from now, so Tommy had time to kill. 

Due to the pandemic, many of the less popular events were mostly empty so many of the other contestants were given free tickets to attend and liven up the atmosphere. 

But many athletes did not take up the free tickets. Only Tommy did, as he didn't feel nervous at all about his event. After all, shooting was as second nature to him as breathing. 

Tommy watched the new Karate tournament, followed by the Tae Kwon Do which was in the same hall. The following days, he watched wrestling and boxing as well as judo. He was never interested in martial arts, because to him, a gun will always win against an unarmed person. 

He made friends in each event, fellow Olympians in each sport who explained to him the rules of each event. This gave him a deeper appreciation for the dedication the athletes put in their sport. 

But in his heart, he felt he will win against anyone, as long as he had a pistol on him. 

All in all, the first few days were relaxing for him as he enjoyed the festivities. 

The next day, he looked out the window at the large stadiums that overshadowed the Olympic Village. 

He couldn't get free tickets for the track and field nor swimming events because they were popular and had no problems filling the stadiums. 

So he had a late breakfast and went to see the soccer in a stadium a bit further off. To his surprise, the soccer stadiums were very crowded too and and couldn't get tickets. It was only now that he realized that soccer was so popular in other nations besides the US. 

Sighing he started walking back to his accomodations as he had nothing better to do. 

Suddenly, he found that there were many police officers surrounding the dorms he was staying in. 

"What's going on?" he asked, but many of the Japanese officers ignored him as they didn't speak English. 

He watched as emergency personal wheeled out a body covered in a while cloth. 

Finally after being interrogated, he was allowed back to his dorm. 

His team gathered around him. 

"Tommy! Where were you?" Angela asked.

"I went to try to get tickets for the soccer! What happened?" Tommy ask

 "Someone from the Canadian swimming team was killed. They don't know what happened" Andy explained. 

Tommy expected more investigations to take place and was prepared for a long night, but he was surprised that the Japanese police hushed the whole thing up. There was no news about the incident. 

Tommy and his team was troubled by this, but since the police is silent about this, there was nothing they could do about it. 

So they kept their preparations with their team psychologist, and trained in the training area during the time they were given there. It was less than 4 days before their shooting events. 

Tommy zoomed his family, telling them that he was enjoying himself, but not mentioning about the strange death at the Olympic village. 

Then, he went to bed. He was preparing himself to wake up early as on the days of their events, they had to travel to another venue to compete, so they had to wake up very early to get there in time. 

Early the next morning, Tommy woke up and after washing up he walked to the dining area where all the athletes had breakfast. 

He met up with his team and all of them looked fine and rested. Besides the sudden mysterious death yesterday, so far their Olympic experience was what they expected. For the rest of his team, they had competed before in the previous Olympics. For Andy, this was his third time!

They mingled freely with the rest of the US national teams of the other sports and many of them hung out to take selfies with the current Basketball Dream Team full of celebrity basketball players. 

Suddenly, there was a loud scream and many people rushed out of a particular dorm direction. 

The event organizers tried to calm the girl who was screaming, but it was clear from her garbled screams that another person was killed. 

This time it was a badminton player from the UK national Badminton team!

Joining the crowd, Tommy rushed with the crowd to the room and pushed his way to see what had happened. 

To everyone's shock, as they peeked into the room, they saw a shriveled up man in the bed.

He was naked and his body was literally skin and bones. But to everyone's surprise, his shriveled up dick was erect albeit looking like a thin reed. 

His face looked like he was in ecstasy as he stopped breathing and froze in place. 

The Japanese paramedics pushed their way though but could only declare him dead. 

"Pierre was like that yesterday as well" a French-Canadian woman said, referring to the dead person from yesterday. 

There was no hiding this anymore. The organizers have a serious problem!

Over the next two nights, even after taking whatever precautions they could, there was a death a night, all men.

It was the last night. Tomorrow was the start of the shooting events but Tommy wasn't fully rested.

How could he be, when the specter of death loomed over all the male competitors.

His Olympic experience was already ruined as the atmosphere was dead, and he wanted to go home as soon as his events were done.

By now, everyone felt the same way

12