Chapter 8
40 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I get up off the living room floor as I looked around I seem to be covered in something wet as a scent of something metallic is in the air. As I sit up the house is dark and quiet as I see a trail of Heading to the kitchen as I get up I start to follow it. As I rounded the corner I see body parts everywhere as I see flashes of images of family and friends screaming as I eat them. I wake up with a yelp in panic as Hoshi looks down at me "are you ok?" As I wake up I was shaking and breathing heavily as my voice is shaky I bark and growl at her it was a nightmare I was eating people I know and love. Hoshi looks at me "it was just a dream I won't let that happen I'll have to train you to control your dreams." Dreams why? "Some monster can control you through your dreams just don't let them influence you. Now for that information, you need to get me food." As I stand up I noticed I was in my fox form but I was smaller as I look at myself I'm about three feet long I look at Hoshi why 'em I so small I'm usually around six feet long what happened? "You used to much magic this is what happens to monster and spirits they get smaller and very weak that's why we don't use it all.

Now I smell food and see it in this glass window thing but can't get it so tell me how to get the food." That is called a vending machine I growl at her you need money. "Wheres that credit thing you used earlier." I have it right here but I don't have hands to get you anything. "You have a mouth you can use to hold it." Why would I hold the thing in my mouth? "You did it earlier in the park." No, I was holding it in my hand I saw it you saw it. "No, I saw a fox holding something in its mouth walking around with me maybe when you walking around on two legs but not when on four." As she came over to me picking me up she put the card into my mouth as she carries me the vending machine "so how does it work?" With the card in my mouth, I growl you have to put me up to that thing sticking out. Lifting me I turn my head and swipe the card. Now just push the letter and number and the food will fall. As she brings me lower she looks at the keypad well what are you gonna get as she looks upset what's wrong. "I can read it" as she says in a low whisper. What did you say? "I can read your people's writing."

As the card falls from my mouth I turn to look at her why did you not say anything before. "We kitsune do not ask for help unless we have no choice." Ok, but you could have asked me if I'm one of you now "I dose not matter who or what anyone is we don't ask if you people offer to help that different the kitsune tend to accept offers." Ok, do you want me to teach you to read our written language? "If you have time then yes." Alright just put me up there as she lifts me to the pad I use my front paw to push the buttons and the food falls.

I feel Hoshi starts to get excited as I tell her to hand me the card putting back in my mouth I repeat the process five more times. As Hoshi carries the food to the sofa I walk behind her jumping on to the sofa. She puts some food down I front of me I look at her how do I eat this without hands? I growl "Just bend your head down and eat like a dog." I can't wait till I have hand again " you'll be able to in about fifteen minutes in about ten you should return to your normal fox size." Well at least I'll be bigger and I walk a little easier as I eat a powder donut.

After eating I was able to turn back to my were form as a door appears and a lady walks through it. "Hello, I'm here to take you to get your monster bands if you will come this way please." As we follow her I grab the credit card and hoodie as we go through the door as we come into a room that has a large u-shaped table with six round balls that look at Metal as we walk up to the I start to hear and smell other creatures.
As I look around the table I see two creatures to my left one is made of wood and the other if water turning to my right I see a big tiger and a giant snake-like creature. After looking at everyone a woman walks to the center of the room.

2