POV Iris Morrow Part 2
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It starts four hours ago the day started like any other when an explosion happened in the lobby. As the managers went to investigate with security there was already some church member moving through the lobby and heading towards the records department." As we talked three staff members came up to us "sir the church is in the medical wing and the supply department."

"What about the records department and the research department?" "We don't know sir the last we heard from the research department there was an angel there and then they went silent." "That's not good I want you two to get to record department" "yes sir" as they ran off. Oh, director, I called my coven to come help they should be here soon.

"That's good to hear we'll need the help if there's an angel here as for you get to the lobby help the wounded and direct the witches to the research department." "Yes sir" as he runs off too "so anyway where was I Oh yes after the fight in the lobby was under control the angel came in breaking through our lines and vanished."

"This is when you came in how many did you encounter?" I took out six of them but there was a creature here it killed four of them. "Creature what do you mean." I don't know I did not get a good look but I killed them in a very beastly way almost like it had no humanity in it.

"That interesting I don't think we have something like that here." Then could it be part of the church and maybe they can't control it. "It's possible" as we make it to the medical wing. As we entered we see two werewolves fighting off the church well protecting some doctors treating the wounded.

As we ran in we attacked from behind I stabbed one in the back as he turns in to pine needles. The director runs his claws through one of their chests as he lets out a roar of a dragon everyone just froze. The wolves take advantage of the moment and killed the last four of them.

As we went towards the wolves "thank you director and you miss witch I don't know how much longer we could if lasted." You are welcome as they shift back to normal aren't you Jade Parker? "Yes, how do you know me" I'm Esmond's mother "oh well let me introduce you to my father George Parker."

Hello, Mr.Park "hello" as the director came over "is everything alright here" "yes we held them off I think that's the last of them here." "Good Iris we need to get to the records department." Ok "I'm leaving you two wolves here protect this place I'll be back "yes sir it's the least I can do for the help you have done for my daughter."

As we leave to the records department over the intercom "good afternoon all you unholy beast it's me your guardian angel it seems there are some stupid beasts out there that want to stop my fun if you want to play with me come to the arena." After that, it went silent we turn to the wolves "can one of you head to the records department please."

"I can go" "no I will not let my daughter do this I'll go" "but dad I can do it" "I know you can but you need to stay here a protect this place." "But" "no buts just do this for me please" "fine but next time I want to help more" "ok next time I love you" and with that, we left." As we part ways with Mr.Park we head to the arena.

Before we entered the director pick up the phone no the wall "all departments call in." Then of the intercom "med wing secure" "lobby secure" "research department all most secure" "this records department we need backup."

As he picks the phone back up "any available personal please go to the records department."
"I'm head to the arena now so I leave with these words." "I know thinks have been dark lately we are here for those who are scared, weak, and shunned by the world of man for if we fail to protect them here then they will die out there stay strong." With that, he hangs up the phone.

As he turns around I see tears in his eyes "let's get this fucking angel out of my building." As we entered the arena monsters are being suspended in the air by a yellow cross in front of the angel. "Welcome Mr.Director and well if it isn't Mrs.Morrow" "Erin Cross you need to stop this please."

"Hahaha, you think I'm going to stop you're just as weak as my human host and you both will be gone soon enough hahaha." "What do you mean by that angel?" "Oh, my dear director there is no point in telling an unholy beast such as yourself." "Release these creatures right now."

"With the blessing of my God, I will do as you commanded." As a smile crosses his face the light crosses vanish as they drop to the ground. "Please with God's blessing enjoy the entertainment hahaha." As he flies away as I run-up to one of them a white scaly tail hits me.

As I fly back to where I was I look a the director what the hell "look at them they are not themselves." What now "we have to fight" as fight it was becoming more difficult to stay standing may of the monsters have fallen as I kill another one I look over I horrified as I see the director fall to the ground. I ran as fast as I could towards him.

As I get closer I see he is covered in wounds oh my are you ok? " this is nothing" as I see a pool of blood around him. There at least ten more monsters left in the area as the director got up he fell over-breathing slowly "I....guess...I'm in ....pretty...bad shape" As he passes out. As the monster starts to close in I'm forced to use the last of my magic.

As I chant the spell the ground starts to shake then everyone one of the monsters gets sucked into the earth. As I start to pass out a shadow was over me I looked up to see a spotter leopard creature then it was lifted off the ground "my God truly has blessed me this day for the one seek Is the one I found." A bright light flashes in my eyes I all goes dark.
End POV

0