2
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This is so stupid,” I said out loud to myself, curling my legs up onto the sofa before wrapping the soft blanket around me even more so. I’m currently on my laptop searching up the words ‘delta’ ‘pack’ and ‘alpha’ but all that’s coming up is useless werewolf lore. After that weird occurrence last night, I haven’t been able to think straight. The whole situation was completely weird.

However, since I didn’t have anything better to do. This is the next best thing. I was just staring at my computer screen when a loud knocking sound came from my door. I glanced over at the door however didn’t move from my spot, I’m far too comfortable. The knocking stopped as soon as it came. I shrugged it off, went back to searching on online.

“An Alpha Werewolf is the leader of a pack of werewolves. It is the strongest, most powerful and by far the most lethal variety of Werewolf.” Elvio reads from over my shoulder, leaning to get a better look at the computer. He leans back to a standing position and walks around the couch to sit next to me, and turns to me “Is not killing anyone making you crazy?” he says in a mocking tone as he raises an eyebrow towards me.

I fake laugh at him, closing my laptop and turning towards him, I was thinking about telling him what had happened last night but decided against it, I didn’t need him or Sim thinking I was unstable and deciding I should be put down. I mentally shivered at the thought.

“Where’s Sim?” I concluded that the knocking earlier had been from him, Elvio usually texts me when he’s at the door or will just sneak inside like he’s has done a few minutes ago. Elvio’s more of a silent killer type.

“Werewolves, That’s a new one.” I heard coming from the doorway, Sim had just picked my lock and was smiling with a proud grin upon his face. They walked inside and closed the door behind them, and proceeded to over to the small couch me and Elvio were sitting at.

“Hey, lock the door,” I said as Sim stepped away from it.

“Why you have 3 serial killers in your living room, that’s the best security around,” Sim says and walking into my small kitchen and starts rumbling through the cabinets for food.

“Don’t you have food, at your own house?” I questioned them, Getting up from the couch and moving towards the kitchen.

’Um no, what part of new college graduate don’t you get.” Sim said in a voice that almost made me think I was the idiot here. I opened up my fridge and grab a bowl that had been sitting in there for a while before handing it to them.

“Here try this, see if it’s still good,” I said walking back over to the couch and sitting next to Elvio, raised an eyebrow his left to be exact, his favorite eyebrow, I and Sim always joke about it.

“If you don’t have money, how are you going to pay her to stop killing people?” Elvio questioned Sim, who currently sniffing the green bowl.

“My next target is supposedly loaded, I plan on taking his money for all his worth,” Sim said taking a spoon full of the stuff in the bowl and eating it, a weird look crossed their face and then it was gone. “I can’t tell if I like this or not.” They said as they continued to eat it.

“I don’t understand why you guys won’t just get a job, like a normal person,” Elvio says sighing really loudly and putting a hand over his eyes.

“What are you even talking about the only reason you even have a job is because daddy gave you his company,” Sim says in a monotone, we were both tried of Evio trying to shame us for not having a job. The job market is hard, and searching is basically endless.

“True, we can’t all be born into rich households.” I agreed with them. Elvio is a university professor, however that being said his father did give him, his company although Elvio doesn’t necessarily run it, he does have to overlook it. Elvio is the most dressed up out of the three of us, he’s always wearing a suit and tie, like right now. I turn towards him to get a better look at him. His usually neat hair isn’t as neat and his tie is undone.

Someone didn’t get to kill anyone last night.

“So, what happened with Janet?” I asked him, Elvio wasn’t looking so good, killing is a good stress reliever and Elvio looked stressed as hell.

“We went back to her place, we kissed a little here and there, and then suddenly there’s someone banging on her door.” Elvio removes his hand from his eyes and starts rubbing his temples. “I get up from the couch to handle it and it turns out to be her brother, I still don’t get why he didn’t just call her, anyways they start fighting and I leave the apartment.” He finishes tiredly.

“I would have made a party out of it and killed them both,” I said cracking my knuckles and smiling a little this bet is going to be the death of me.

“The thought had crossed my mind, but I wasn’t in the mood to dispose of two bodies,” Elvio said untieing his tie and ruffling his black hair a bit.

“Speaking of parties, My target is going to be at one in three days, why don’t we get all dressed up and go, maybe we could even have a race,” Sim says their eyes lighting up at the word race.

“A race, we haven’t had one of those in forever.” Elvio rolled his shoulders and grinned. A race is basically when we all set our sight on the same target and see who can get to them first.

“I’m so in, so Sim whose your target,” I said excitement feeling me up.

“Can you even take part what about the bet?” Elvio says as he looks away from Sim and to me.

“Clearly the bet is paused, so we can all take part in this,” I said hopefully to Sim, They then shake they’re head at me however stop mid-shake.

“If you get to Zeric Collins, first instead of the 400 dollars, I’ll let you have every dime he’s got,” Sim said grinning at me with a shine in their eyes

1