Chapter 1
54 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I used one hand to smooth out the bottom of my green sundress and the other hand that held on to my black suitcase. As I walked downstairs, this is it I thought The day my brothers were finally sending me away. Just joking, It’s the weirdest thing. I got a letter in the mail. An acceptances letter. To somewhere I’d never heard of,

Rosewood Private Academy.

I’ve got an all paid scholarship too. Which is pretty cool.

It’s a nice change. I just reached the bottom of the stairway; I had a few couple of minutes before I was supported to go to the airport for my flight. I made my way outside to the front yard, where I spotted Topher and Nick as they were putting the rest of my luggage in the car, but immediately stopped when they spotted me. Running at me attacking me in giant hugs.

“Ash, we’re going to miss you!” Topher said as he pulled me into the tightest hug ever while ruffling my hair. Making a mess of it, seriously it had taken me like fifteen minutes to get it the right way. As much as I’m going to miss him. No one should touch the hair.

“I’ll miss you guys too.” I said back, “Now watch the hair!′ lightly punched his arm. Topher put up his hands in a defense movement to stop my attack while grinning at me.

I looked up at him, seeing how much he was starting to resemble mom and smiled sadly. While putting my hands down to my side. “Why do I have to be the one to go?”

“Because Topher and I are a little too old for a boarding school,” Nick said with a smirk. While reaching for my suitcase, and handing it to Topher, so he could place it in the cab.

“It’s so good to see you’re finally up. I was worried you’d sleep in and miss your flight. Then we’d be stuck with you longer.” Nick said as he was coming towards me to give me a goodbye hug.

“That’s so rude,” I said and laughed lightly. Hugging him back, I’d miss them both.

“Topher made you some snacks.” he said.

Awesome, Topher made the best snacks. He’s good with cooking and things like that. I think I’ll miss his cooking the most.

“For your flight, don’t eat them all in one go,” Nick says sincerely. He must have seen my huge smile at the mention of snacks. “I’ll try not,” I replied. I can’t wait to eat them.

Topher finished putting everything in the cab and back over to where I and Nick were standing. He places both of his hands on my shoulders, looks deep into my eyes and says “Don’t forget your mission.” I looked away from his eyes to glance at Nick who had slapped a hand over his eyes. I don’t think he could believe that Topher had just said that. “Um, what mission?” I asked putting my eyes back on my older brother.

Topher, let out a deep sigh. “The mission of finding out why Uncle Jared signed you up for a boarding school, not only that but not even his boarding school, like that’s so weird.”

“I mean I guess.”

“Dude can we not look a gift horse in the mouth. Ash gets to go a crazy good school for free. We shouldn’t question that.” Nick said, pulling his hand from his face. Topher dropped his hands from my shoulders and was about to say something when we heard a honking noise coming from the cab.

It was time for me to go. I finished my final goodbyes.

____________

Once I go to the school, I found out that it. Looked more like a castle than a school. Which is pretty darn on awesome. I started making my way inside. When I noticed I didn’t see any other girls. Maybe I was on the male side of the school.

Yeah had to be. I bet there’s a female side.

I walked up into the main hallway where I saw a pretty cute guy leaning against a wall, “Excuse me” I said as I was walking up to him. His shocking blue eyes looked up at me in while eyes going wide in the process.

“Hey, do you happen to know where the main office is?′ I said with a small smile. Blue eyes blinked a few times before really saying anything.

“Just go straight down this hall and take a left.” He said while giving me a look over and pointing the way I should go.

“Thanks.” I turned towards the direction, he pointed me towards.

I made it to the main office about 15 minutes later.

I opened the door.

To see the headmaster well I think that’s him, looks just like his picture. I saw while walking here.

“You must be Ashley I’ve heard so much about you.” He talks so fast.

“Hello, I’m Mr. Past,” He says with a friendly smile. Putting his hand in the air for me to shake.

I reach my hand out to shake it. While asking him, “Who told you about me?”

He shook my hand and said “That’s not important. Come on we’re having a school meeting about you.”

That’s kind of weird right? I mean he can’t tell me who told him about me and why would they be having a school meeting about me?

“Will all students and faculty please report to the auditorium immediately!” Some lady’s voice sounded over the intercom. Auditorium? Wow, this school is huge. See I was right. I’m not the only girl here. I just need to find them. He let go of my hand and motioned for me to sit. I lifted an eyebrow.

“Shouldn’t I be heading to the auditorium?” I asked pointing my finger to the door, that was behind me.

Mr. Past smiled at me.

“You’re our guest of honor, it’s okay if you’re a little late.”

I smiled back at him and sat down in one of the two chairs behind his desk. The were white and not at all comfy. It was like I was sitting on the sidewalk.

“Ashley, at this school. We want our students to have the best learning experience we can give them.”

“Is that why I’m the guest of honor?”

He processed to look at me strangely, before opening his mouth to say something. However, he was cut off but a ringing sound. He looked away from me and started looking around his desk for the ringing noise. He stood up and went to his desk. He scratched his head, before deeply sighing. He glanced at me for a second. before looking away.

“Ashley, sorry but we’ll have to finish this later. Mr. Kite is waiting outside the door, to show you where to go from here.” He then waved me off.

Sure enough, there was an older man standing outside the door. leaning against the wall. He must have heard my footsteps because he looked up at me.

“Ashley!” He said like he hadn’t seen me in forever.

I have no idea who this dude is. He quickly came over to me grasping onto my right hand.

“Wh-” he cut me off.

“We’ll have time for that later. We better hurry to the auditorium, we don’t want to be late for this.” He then starts running left down the hall.

“I thought it wrong to run in school.” I breathed I was not prepared to run today.

While running he turns and winks “I won’t tell if you won’t.”

_____

We arrive in five minutes flat.

“Well go take a seat.” I took a seat all the way in the back; I started checking out the auditorium it was very impressive.

There were probably a million so seats all aligned in a perfectly in view of the stage. I looked at the stage. The teacher’s sat at a round table, like they ruled the world or something.

I got a very good look at my new classmates and noticed they were all good looking. It’s like there’s 500 hot teenage boys in the country were all enrolled into a really big school.

I could do a ton of pranks here.

I thought evilly. I could have all sorts of fun here

Being at this school in going to be tons of fun.

The dean stepped up onto the stage, the going to the raised podium. “Welcome all back to the Rosewood Private Academy. As you may have heard, we will be having a new student among us.”

Oh please tell me. He’s not going to.

I sunk lower in my seat.

“Everyone please welcome Ashley West to our school!”

Wait for Just a second here! Where are the girls?

Oh please don’t tell me.

You’ve got to be kidding me, this is so messed up. In so many ways I can’t believe they would actually send me to any all boys’ school, I mean so I kind of dress like a dude. So do tons of girls do okay maybe not tons.

However, still, who send the child a girl no less to a school of all boys anything could happen to me. Maybe I’m just over-reacting about this, yeah that right I’m over-reacting. I’m probably just early yep that it. There WILL be more girls here, right right!!

Ashley calm down you can do this!! Wait why I’m I worried I mean me Ashley in a school with very good looking guys this is a girls dream come true.

“Ashley why don’t you come up here and tell them a little bit about yourself,” the dean said in the microphone, with a huge smile on his face. How the heck did he find me? I slowly got my feet and continued to walk down the aisle toward my way to the dean. Walking as slowly as humanly possible.

I finally made my way to the stage, where one of the teachers led me to where the dean was standing. The dean then takes my hand and shoves me into the microphone, “Say something” he says.

0