Prologue
111 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

20:00
After finishing my nightly exercise, I go back to my cabin to get my bath clothes and wipe my sweat in the nearby river and then see if I can fall asleep like every day.
But today I don't know why after so long, for the first time in 20 years, I see the sky again and sigh.
-Why do I keep trying? - I say with a voice full of sadness and loneliness
21:00
I don't know if I've already gone crazy, but the sky seems to be shaking, but I ignore it again, since maybe my head is fixed for tomorrow as it always has been.
22:00
I go back to my cabin to try to sleep.
04:00
The earth trembles, I wake up quickly and lift my shirt to the side of the bed to quickly leave the cabin, but sorry, I feel that something is not normal before opening the door, I grab the wooden stick that calls spear.
"This time you will not die for my samuel," I say to the spear in my hand as I quickly open the door.
But when I open the door and look around, I notice it, no, no one would notice, the sky trembles, the earth trembles.
I look dumbfounded
A mountain
A mountain grows in the distance
I feel like sleeping didn't help
And out of nowhere a window appears in front of me

!!!!! Congratulations, you are the first to enter a dungeon in this world!!!!

+10 Stats Points for your great achievement!

-When I first saw that dungeon, I said shit, why did you come to die ?, I will remember you, my friend! - Oscar Dewlter

 

After reading it, I look at the mountain dumbfounded and say
-Why so many exclamations? -
-Maybe I can't help it- he sighed with resignation
-I had to accept it sometime, Samuel. but I never heard you, you were right - I said with a bitter smile to my beloved spear as we watched the scene.
-I'm already crazy-

0