Prologue: Somewhere in the vast universe
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

PROLOGUE:SOMEWHERE IN THE VAST UNIVERSE
The winds were howling, sharp winds of a desert looking region a being wearing a dusty cloak wandered about this lands asking himself "Who am I,what am i doing here?". The bottom of his cloak did not seem to touch the ground giving him the semblance of a scepter, aloof he had walk this howling desert not caring for the ferocious beasts that roam this land. A beast which looked like a 3 metre tall wolf but with brown fur and bone spurs jutting out of several places allover its body arrived in front of this aloof figure, mouth drooling for it had not eaten for several days in this radiation filled desert. It had finally found a weak looking food, but he had picked on more than he could chew. The figure only looked at it and said "Scram" with eyes filled with malice and a reddish glow. The beast whimpered and ran for it's life leaving the figure to look ahead with only a black tower that seemed to head to the very ends of the sky and his determination to reach it. "I know not where I am going, all i know is that I need to reach the top!" said the cloaked figure as it continued to drag its body across the desert heading towards the tower.

0