Chapter 0.5 Doors of Prison.
168 14 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You can praise C.Sunlight in the dark. She makes light to shine out of darkness, and we all bless her. I can call forth light into my situation. Praising her is not determined by day or night. In whatever state I find myself in, I will continue to acknowledge her. Then and only then, She will direct my path.”

-Saintess of the sunlight church

-Book of Light

The world ended in shattered space and time, crumbling its layers of rock and ponds of freshwater into nothingness. The core of the planet shook, letting molten lava seep into the world above. Mortals could do nothing but blink before they melted away into oblivion. If they didn’t die to the billowing volcanoes, or the tsunamis a thousand feet high, they would die in agony as distorted space-time ripped their bodies into pieces.

All because of a single battle of higher deities that did more harm than good.

Still, these beings of great power had far more endurance than mere mortals could ever have. Even as space-time chipped and cracked, and as the planet was crumbling to pieces, they were still able to stay alive. Not without mortal injuries, of course, but still very much alive. But, it wasn’t where they were before, but somewhere new... Somewhere dangerous. 

"Ugh," Flower unwillingly groans at the piercing ache in her head. "Where am I?" 

“I’ve never seen this place before in all my years as an immortal…” He turned his head, taking in the surroundings. There were floating islands, flying pigs, and all sorts of strange mutant creatures. More than all of that, however, it was a piece of ancient script on a stone wall that caught his attention. It emanated a faint white glow that seemed incredibly pure and holy. 

It read,

{ This is a place for those that have destroyed a universe…. Committing the ultimate crime possible. You are not the first, but the last, to commit such a heinous crime. Usurping the rule of the born ruler. We will ensure that you are the final one to ever harm mortals, alongside those who fought by your side. And that SupremeCat as well. Hmmp. No matter if it was an accident-

-It is still a grave crime.

You have doomed billions upon billions of mortals, as the cracks of space-time spread throughout all. You will be imprisoned here and repent you, evil and impure abomination.}

Getting up to get a better look around the room Flower finds/sees three doors labeled Greed, Power, and Tyrant. 

-Well i don't have anything else to do might as well open one but which one- Flower thought as he stepped towards the POWER door

----At the same time in a similar place CS was also having a dilemma. 

"By the gods what have I done? I only went down to purify a rogue mortal from the common realm" CS was overrun with guilt and sorrow but she did not cry as she understood that she has to carry this burden and repay for what she has done. She proudly walked to the door labeled PRIDE. 

Was a combination of the cult of sunlight, @StarEis, and @C.Sunlight.

Will be releasing it soon~

Also Eis died sooo

Eis has left the chat. 

 

11