Chapter 2
53 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Deep inside a forest, a black hole emerged for a fraction of a second out of which came our protagonist with his companion.

''Before you begin your journey let me explain some things to you'' said Mary to Michael

''This world we came to is called Prototype because it is the prototype in which Earth was based too. In this world, magic exists along with martial arts and other ways to power like cultivation and more. It is based on Laws such as the Law of Death and these Laws can be attained by people without caring if they choose cultivation or magic or something else as a way to power up. Whoever attains a Law is said to reach the pinnacle and can be considered a god of this world. Currently, there are 5 such gods namely the god of life, god of magic, god of war, god of death and god of justice.'' said Mary

''Are these gods as powerful as the God that talked to us?''

''Of course not He is the only one that can be considered God after all in its true sense, they are just superhumans if you would say so in front of His Holiness''

''I see''

So power levels are everywhere the same and they are Amateur, Fighter, Expert, Master, Grandmaster, Sage, Law-seeker  and finally Enlightened. The world is one huge continent measuring what a galaxy would back in your world and it is governed by the 5 pseudo gods I mentioned before. North belongs to the god of death, south to the god of war, east to the god of justice,west to god of magic and in the centre, there is a big 'island' about the size of the sun in your previous world that is surrounded by a huge lake and belongs to the god of life. We are currently in Maple forest located in the westernmost of the continent.''

''I see so is there a city nearby?''

''There is but first you need to choose which path you will follow to attain power in order to unlock your Soulforce that is the base of all powers here, because if you don't people will think you are an anomaly seeing as they have theirs unlocked immediately after birth by the universal Laws. There are many options you can choose for and all will lead you to the same goal just from a different route, and you can choose anything that you have read in fantasy novels or games.''

''Hmm I see it is certainly a hard choice but I think i will choose a levelling system.''

''Ok but do not spread it to other people because it has never been seen before seeing as there is no concept of levels here as games are nonexistent.''

''Ok''

 

 

2