c47 – peach #06
387 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Qian Zhu was splashed with water, but there was no expression on his face. He just dropped his hand to his side and raised his eyes to Su Tang.

His whole body was soaked. His inner shirt was originally thin, but it was almost transparent after encountering water, revealing the unique muscles and lines of a teenager. His black hair was placed on his shoulders, and he began to drop water droplets. A small puddle accumulated on the ground.

Su Tang was extremely embarrassed, and blushed again. Suddenly, his mind was confused, and he buried himself in the water casually.

Only a small head was exposed.

He wanted to cover it up, like a hamster eating snacks. After getting into the sawdust, he was terrified and stretched out his head to look.

Qian Zhu watched him for a while, not long, but it was already terrifying for Su Tang, because Qian Zhu's ink pupils were so deep that he couldn't see his emotions. Generally at this time, terrible things would happen.

Su Tang couldn't help trembling.

He stared at Qian Zhu intently, not daring to move, watching Qian Zhu slowly walk to his side, then took off his clothes and stepped into the hot spring, only a punch away from Su Tang.

Su Tang was so scared that he forgot to breathe. Is Qian Zhu starting to retaliate against him? Does he want to run away? But if you don't wear clothes, do you want to run naked?

Before he could finish thinking about it, Qian Zhu stretched out his hand and lifted Su Tang up from the water like pulling a carrot, let him sit down, and...

Then there is no more.

Su Tang was stunned for several seconds before realizing that he had passed the most dangerous time, and his heart was mixed, unable to tell what it was like.

This is like being a puppy, and deliberately bit the owner, the other party silently picked up a knife and walked to him, only to trim his hair?

Su Tang turned his head and found that Old God Qian Zhuzheng was soaking in the water, his face still had no expression, but he could still see that he was relaxed, at least he didn't care about splashing water with himself.

Thinking of this, Su Tang breathed a sigh of relief. When the danger was so dangerous, he suddenly remembered that he seemed to have forgotten something.

That's what happened when the other party took off his clothes and laughed at himself!

When I thought about it, I was very angry. Su Tang felt that he had been teased, and that Qian Zhu was really a bastard. He obviously looked so upright and calm, and he was so unreliable behind her back.

Su Tang snorted, did not look at the other party in anger, and felt that he couldn't bear the anger, so he directly touched Qianzhu with his little feet. After touching the other party, there was no response, and then he touched again.

Qian Zhu lowered his head, and when he used his hands hard, he grabbed the messy feet under the water, lifted it up slightly, and Su Tang almost called out.

"What are you doing while holding me?" Su Tang said as he moved his butt, trying to move himself back, at least to cover the stomach with water.

"You touch me first." After Qian Zhu finished speaking, he turned to look at each other's feet. The nails were round, like small shells, and water droplets slid down the white instep, then around the ankle, and finally fell off. Falling into the pool, there was a ticking, breaking the tranquil atmosphere.

Su Tang was taken aback, his leg kicked again, Qian Zhu reacted and put his foot down.

The two looked at each other for a while. Su Tang was the first to lose his temper, and turned his face to the side, then said weakly and weakly: "I touched you because I want to ask you something."

"Oh, what's the matter?" Qian Zhu asked.

"That's...that's, cough, you just made fun of me behind your back just now." Su Tang said difficultly, but Qian Zhu didn't make much difference, but he was almost ashamed to death.

"I'm sorry." Qian Zhu said.

"I don't want you to be sorry." Su Tang raised his head slightly and said to him: "Why are you laughing at me?"

Qian Zhu seemed to be stumped by this question. After thinking for a while, he said, "I think it's quite fun."

"Where is it fun?" Su Tang was a little angry.

"It's fun when you run naked." After Qian Zhu finished speaking, he wanted to laugh again.

He watched Su Tang flushed with shame at the time, and then his body flushed, like a steamed little shrimp, which made his heart itch, and the other party ran quite fast, his little white legs swayed. I jumped into the water.

And what impressed him most was Su Tang's soft buttocks.

Although he was not modeled, he felt that it must be very soft when he looked at the shape, like a little peach, tender and juicy, and even made him feel the urge to take a bite.

Qian Zhu pursed his lips, and did not express this thought, nor did he mention it to Su Tang, but he did not forget it either. He just silently pressed it to the bottom of his heart. Waiting for a chance in the future, he must try it.

Su Tang felt a little sad when she heard that she looked funny, but didn't want to accept this fact, so she asked, "Is it really too hard to look straight?"

"No, I think that's cute." Qian Zhu said.

Su Tang suddenly turned around, and said nothing to him.

It's just that the hair swayed, and it should look very happy.

After a hot spring soaked, Su Tang was extremely comfortable, his whole body was light and fluttering, his feet on the ground felt like he was stepping on the clouds.

He was in a good mood and didn't wear shoes. He ran out barefoot. When the wind blew, he swayed like he was flying.

Qian Zhu followed him and took Su Tang's hand without hesitation. When the other party looked back at him, he said, "I'm afraid you will be blown away by the wind."

"No." After Su Tang finished speaking, he turned around and said, "Let go and see if I can be blown away."

Qian Zhu let go, Su Tang smiled and ran away.

He ran into the courtyard, and the soft petals under his feet were the petals that fell on the ground. Qianzhu followed, and he was looking up at the flower tree.

"I used to grow on a tree." Su Tang said, placing his palm on the trunk and touching it. Somehow, he suddenly missed the peach tree where he grew.

"Would you like to hug you up?" Qianzhu asked when he saw his thoughts.

"Stop it." Su Tang shook his head and said, "I'm afraid I can't get off."

After Qian Zhu listened, he didn't continue to speak, but directly hugged Su Tang and jumped to the tree.

Before Su Tang could scream, she was already sitting on the branch in the middle of the tree trunk, Qian Zhu was holding him, and it seemed that she would not fall.

He raised his head and looked up. The whole world was full of pale yellow light, the tip of his nose was a nice fragrance of flowers, and the warm embrace behind him was a good feeling, as if he had the whole world.

"It's great here, why didn't you bring me here early?" Su Tang asked happily.

"I haven't been there before, this is the first time." Qian Zhu said.

When Su Tang heard this, he was a little uncomfortable, but when he saw Qian Zhu's face, he felt a little apologetic.

"Why do you live here alone?" Su Tang asked suddenly.

"Others are afraid of me." After Qian Zhu finished speaking, he said: "I am different from the rest of the immortal world. I am a evil star."

Originally, the evil star was also in the immortal class, but unfortunately the last evil star caused a feast with the emperor, which made people feel bad and even messed up the immortal world. Although he was finally put down, he still had lingering fears in retrospect.

After Qianyu was born to succeed him, people imposed the influence on his last post on him. No one wanted to get along with Tetsuo. They would sneak around when they saw him. Sometimes Qianyu glanced at him and was shocked. I couldn't move the road, even more speechless.

Knowing this, Qian Zhu hid his evil spirits, never interacted with outsiders, and never looked around, but even if he did, it would not reduce the fear of others.

"But I think you are very good." Su Tang felt a little uncomfortable after listening, and said to Qian Zhu.

Qian Zhu touched Su Tang's head with rare gentleness in his eyebrows. He said, "Only you are not afraid of me."

"Because you won't hurt me." After Su Tang finished speaking, he patted his hand on top of his head again, and said, "It's not long to touch your head."

Qian Zhu didn't let go, but smiled and continued to rub Su Tang's hair, which was fluffy and very comfortable.

Su Tang was angry and forgot that he was still standing on the tall tree. He directly stood up with Qian Zhu. After shaking off the opponent's hand, he was not angry, so he grabbed a lot of flowers and threw them at Qian Zhu's head. on.

Knowing that the other party was playing with him, Qian Zhu stood up to catch Su Tang, put him in his arms, and put a small yellow flower on the edge of his ear.

Su Tang felt ashamed and quickly took it off with his hands. Qian Zhu walked towards him, and he stepped back. As a result, he accidentally stepped on the air and leaned back, feeling that he was about to fall.

"Ah!" Su Tang yelled, closing his eyes so frightened, his small hands fluttered a few times, but he was caught.

The hands were very powerful, and he pulled him up without hesitation. The flowers on the tree fell like rain, but Su Tang couldn't take care of it. He only felt that his heart was beating fast, and tears fell unconsciously.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, you didn't fall." After Qian Zhu finished speaking, Su Tang opened his eyes, and the big teardrops rolled down like broken beads, one by one, more and more.

He looked at Qian Zhu, didn't even wipe the tears, threw himself into the other's arms, and finally burst into tears.

"Big bad guy, you are big bad guy..." Su Tang slammed Qian Zhu's shoulder and cried.


lol this chap made me laugh

1