Episode Five: The Deal between Foes (A)
3 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My consciousness started to improve. Everything was gradually clearing up. My no-good vision still wasn’t in good condition.

My body ached as I tried getting up. I leaned against the wall. Then I saw him fast asleep. Sitting down a few steps away from me facing here, shirtless. I was a bit curious about his heartbeat a while ago. He had this furious and melancholic pattern while he’s doing that thing.

But why should I care for a person who ruined my virginity? 

I stood up to find a bathroom for me to clean my wounded self. I was bathing with blood. And that the more I walk, the more my legs would feel weak.

Just as I thought, my bag was just around the corner of the room. I could get to change. This dumb animal couldn’t even manage to hide things.

The women… All of them… They’re gone. And the broken window was completely smashed open that the wind could just enter in. He let them escape? What a fucking joke.

“What the fuck did just happen? I thought my heroic ass was dead a while ago.”

I saw a pierce mark on my arm and realized that someone used the antidote sample I’ve got to save me from losing my breath. Maybe it’s one of the women who managed to give me a shot of microchoroxium vax aeternis (the scientific name of my antidote).

It’s past 3pm and I’m dying for hunger. I needed to get outta here to get me something to eat.

I walked to a bathroom near the other locked exit. I bathed and dressed my gashes. Still bleeding. It’s kinda hard for a hemophobic to encounter self-blood – pretty ironic for someone who chose to be a doctor. It smelt like rusty metal here, like I was having a bloody period. 

“Argh!” I’d grunt every time the water would touch the scars on my face and on my chest. I could hear the loud beeps coming from my meter. I must relax.

“Where are you?” A murmur echoed. He’s awake.

“I’m just taking a bath after those whatnots you’ve done.” I quickly replied while wrapping a towel around my body that I just found from across the room.

I went out and he’s looking at me. I walked slowly, resisting the feeling of having been wounded. It is as if I’m too numb of the pain.

“Oh, so you’re still here. And the girls are gone. How…” I paused for a while as I thought of a right word to continue on my sentence. “Unfortunate.” I finally thought of a finisher while walking my way towards him.

“I let them go. It’s pointless. You can just go now.” He said, ignoring my fucked up face.

“Why do I have to go? You haven’t enjoyed the moment yet because of my fucking seizure. It’s kinda annoying right?” I walked towards him like, in a way of seducing him. But that’s not my target actually, I needed to do this. “You haven’t finished your business and I’m gonna finish it for ya.”

“I know but… I shouldn’t have done that in the first place.” He straightened his legs and tried hard to look away from me.

“Why? You regret it? You wanna do it over and over again until you get a girl broken.” I sat on him and attempted to reenact the same scenario again. “Why a sudden hold back?” I was just aiming for his pockets, hoping he’s got the door keys as well as my capsule-shaped pendant containing my original cure.

“Stop it.” He pushed me away from him. But he just froze in astonishment when he took a quick glance on me. It feels as if I’m driving his illusions.

I just pulled him closer and kissed him. The longer I’d do; the more chances I could search his pockets.

2