The First Date
961 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was 1:30 by the time we reached our first destination, a Chinese restaurant called King Chef. It was an all you can eat buffet. It was also one of my favorite places in all of Missouri. Many eyes were watching us as I pulled into the parking lot. It was strange to see a Charger like this in this college town.

As we entered the restaurant, we were greeted by a beautiful hostess. She smiled and asked, “table for two?” in a powerful Chinese accent. I nodded, and she took out a pad. She asked us what we were drinking. I asked for a coke, while Taylor asked for a sprite. After paying for the meal, she handed Taylor and me our plates and showed us to our table.

After we both got our food, we sat at our table. Taylor got a few items while I filled my plate with all my favorites. I just hoped that I could eat it all. “This place is amazing,” Taylor said as she placed a napkin in her lap. It took me by surprise for a moment. Sometimes I forgot that she grew up in the rich part of town. They had specific manners they were taught for eating at restaurants.

“I hope that this place is okay for our first date, I know that it is my place, but it was the first place I could think of,” I said. I felt terrible because I didn’t even ask Taylor where she wanted to go. She just nodded as she ate one of her Crab Rangoon’s. Smiling, I picked up one of my dumplings and popped it in my mouth.

“It’s nice to learn a little about some things you like. It helps to see how you grew up. I know you must think it silly of me, considering how I was raised, but these are the things I wish I grew up with.” Taylor said with a smile. I guess living as a rich kid wasn’t all it was cracked up to be.

As we ate, we conversed back and forth. I learned that Taylor used to watch anime as a kid. Apparently, we liked some same shows, like Inuyasha. I told her about the times when I would go to Erin’s house and how I would dress up as a girl. She didn’t look shocked at all. I guess with how comfortable I was in this body, it was apparent.

When we were done eating, we got in the car. As I started the car, Taylor turned to me with a big smile. “You know what I want to do now? Let’s go shopping. I know you have a few clothes, but I want to get you some amazing outfits. Plus, my parents haven’t deactivated my card yet, so I figured might as well make use of it,” she said with all the excitement in the world.

“Well, we passed a Wal-Mart on our way in. I guess we could check it out.” I said as I started pulling out of the driveway. She shook her head.

“Nope, I want to go to the Independence Mall. If I am spending money off my card, I really want to stick it to my parents. It’s not like they can do anything to me. My name is on the account.” She said. It would be another hour’s drive to the mall, but it was what she wanted to do, so I didn’t argue with her, considering I took her to King Chefs without asking.

As we headed towards independence, Taylor turned on the stereo. It didn’t take long before she had turned it to 93.3. Apparently, we also liked the same music. The more time we spent together, the more I realized that we weren’t so different. I was glad I went to that party. If I hadn’t, I would probably still be a single, unpopular boy with dysphoria.

When we got to the mall, the first place that Taylor drug me to was Victoria’s Secret. She told me that this was where her mom took her and her sisters for undergarments. As we walked in, the lady at the counter smiled. “How can I help you, ladies?” she said, though her eyes kept going to Taylor. It was hard to tell what she was thinking. Was she creeped out by her, or did she not like Emergents.

“Hey Kells, sorry I haven’t been in here for a while. As you can see, things have been… challenging,” Taylor said. I guess that they had a history.

“That’s okay. I saw your mom and Emily in here the other day. When I asked about you and Ashley, she said that you two went to a private school. I guess that was a lie. And yea, you don’t have to tell me about challenging. I have issues with not setting things on fire.” Kelly said, shaking her head.

“Anyway, I’m here to get my girlfriend some new panties and some bras. She…. I wasn’t able to get before. I can’t say why, unless she wants me to, but um… we don’t know her size.” Taylor said, taking charge. Kelly smiled and bent down behind the counter.

“Well, let’s measure you then,” Kelly said as she reemerged with a cloth measuring tape. We headed to the changing room. I closed my eyes as she measured me. Then she saw the crystal around my neck.

“That is a beautiful necklace. Where did you get it?” Kelly asked.

“A friend of my mom’s. It… helps me look normal.” I said. Then I covered my mouth and shook my head. I didn’t mean to let that slip.

“No need to explain. With everything that has been going on, it’s hard to question anything that could happen. Anyway, you are a 32C.,” Kelly said as she rolled up the tape measure.

“Is that bad?” I asked blushing. I was still new to having boobs, so I didn’t know the average size for someone my size. At only 5’2, I was shorter than Taylor and nearly six inches shorter than my mom.

“Oh, dear, your boobs are fine. There is no right size for boobs. I’ve seen someone your size with 36DD. But it helps us find the right bra for you,” Kello said as we headed out of the changing room.

“She is a size 32C. There are some packs of three over on that far wall, and you know where the panties are. Let me know if you need any help.” Kelly said as she stepped back behind the counter. Taylor just nodded before dragging me to the far-left wall, where she picked out two packs of bras. Then she dragged me over to the panties.

Without asking my opinion, she started picking out different panties, some solid colors. The next thing I knew, we were at the lacier panties. Grinning, she picked out two solid black lace panties and some lingerie. I could only imagine what she had in mind.

By the time we finally exited Victoria’s Secret, I had an entire bag worth of undergarments. Our next stop was hot topics. She picked out a few outfits to try on, all of them containing some blue somewhere in it, so it matched my hair.

Taylor took me to a few more stores that she frequented. I played model for her as she gave me outfit upon outfit to try on. To see the smile on her face from this was all I needed. Plus, if it helped her get back at her parents, then all the more reason to go with it.

By the time we left the mall, I had fifteen outfits, three pairs of shoes, including a pair of black 3’ heels. Taylor had also taken me to get my ears pierced, though I felt a little uncomfortable shifting form in front of someone. But she got my beautiful earrings to match the necklace. The fun part of all this shopping came when we had to load it into the car, but Taylor seemed to be an expert.

By the time we finally got home, it was nearly time for dinner. Once we had brought all my bags of clothes into our room, I stripped down and put on one outfit that Taylor had gotten me from Hot Topics. Taking off my necklace again, I looked in Taylors full body stand mirror. The black and blue really went well with my hair and fur. There was a sharp pain in my backside. I had yet to punch a hole in the back of the pants. I sighed. I picked up a pair of scissors and cut the hole for my tail.

During dinner, everyone commented on my clothes. Mom was a little wary about Taylor using her card to buy me clothes, but Taylor reassured her that it was still in her name while the card was linked to her parents’ account. We finished our dinner, then headed to the lounge area. I was asked to pick the movie, and I chose The Notebook. It was one of my favorite movies of all time. As we watched the movie, I laid my head against Taylor’s shoulder. I thought to myself how wonderful the day had been.

“After the movie, we should go to the room,” Taylor said. I was curious why, but I did not question it and instead nodded. Though I was lying against her shoulder, I could hear her heart racing. Whatever she was thinking about was affecting her. 

32