Bliss
383 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Warning: Sexual content. Anyone under 18 please wait for the next chapter.

I was awoken by the feeling of someone stroking my tail. As I turned around, I saw that Taylor was awake. Rubbing my eyes, I looked at her, confused. Without a word, she slowly crawled over to me until she was on top of me. I wondered what she was thinking but didn’t have time to ask before her lips met mine.

I laid there for a moment as I kissed her back. It didn’t register right away what she was doing until she started removing my top. I shuddered at the feeling of her fingers against my bare skin as she continued lifting my top. I leaned forward so that she could finish taking it off.

The cool air hit my nipples, causing them to become erect. I gasped a little. The was then replaced with the warmth of Taylors’ body. As her fingers slowly glided down my sides. Her tail brushing against my legs as she went. She sat up long enough to remove her own top, her well-developed breast smiling back at me as she tweaked one of her own nipples. I would have sworn that I was in heaven if I didn’t know any better.

Slowly Talor began kissing my neck. The sensation of her kisses sending shivers down my spine. I could feel my tail trying to swish side to side with excitement, though it failed to do so as It was trapped under me. My back arched with every kiss as it became fully aware of what was going on.

Gently I ran my nails down the small of Taylor’s back as she continued kissing her way down to my collar bone. I felt her body tremble. Apparently, she loved having my claws digging into her. I did it again, this time adding just a little pressure. I was rewarded with a mix between a moan and a purr.

I sucked in the air as Taylor’s mouth found one of my nipples. My eye’s rolled back as she took it into her mouth, suckling on it. My nails extended into claws, which dug into her back. My whole body responded as I squirmed under her. Then I smelled it, the light hint of metallic. For a moment, I wondered what it was until I felt the warmth of liquid. I had punctured her skin. I started to panic.

Retracting from my nipple, she looked at me and smiled before saying, “Don’t worry, love, it feels good.” Then she went to my other nipple. My claws dug in deeper. I felt bad that I had punctured her, but she didn’t seem to mind.

After a few more moments of teasing my nipples, Taylor sat up and moved down. Then she grabbed my pants and slowly pulled them off. I lifted myself so that she could get them off, then she shucked them to the side of the tent. Now I laid that fully exposed. I could smell the scent of my own juices - it was erotic. She kissed her way down. My body started just under my breast, teasing my skin as she went. I had an urgent desire to push her down to my core but allowed her to move at her own pace.

When Taylor finally made it to the edge of my pubic mound, my body felt like it was on fire. It desired for more, and I could hardly bear it. I could feel her breath against my skin, which only added to my desire. Slowly, she leaned down and kissed the inside of my right thigh. Electricity shot through me as just a bit of her hair brushed against my clitoris. Involuntarily I bucked. This was rewarded with a grin. Then she purposely allowed her hair to brush against me.

As Taylor continued to kiss my inner thigh, I started panting. The mixture of my desire for her touch and the brushes from her hair was almost too much. Suddenly she stopped. A whimper escaped my mouth as I yearned for more. She looked at me, giving me a devilish smile. Without warning, she leaned in and flicked her tongue against my clit. That one lick was almost enough to send me over the edge, but I didn’t want it to end that fast. Then she did it again, sending another spasm throughout my body.

After about three minutes of this teasing, I was in a bad way. Huffing, I reached down and ran a finger against one of her ears. A light moan escaped her. It was a bit of a shock. I never really thought about how sensitive our ears could be. I wondered if it was a sensual sensation, so I lightly did it again, earning another light moan. This was something I hadn’t expected, but it seemed that her ears were just as sensitive as my clit. I was just about to do it again when she took my clit into her mouth, completely taking the wind out of me.

As Taylor sucked and nibbled on my clit, I stroked her ears. I could feel her own breathing, becoming shallower as we continued. Then she did something I wasn’t expecting or prepared for. Slowly, she slid two of her fingers into my moist hole. Something between a moan and a yip escaped my lips as my eyes rolled back again. It was the most wondrous feeling I had ever experienced. Slowly she started pumping her fingers in and out of me as she worked my clit.

After a few minutes, everything started to blur as my body went rigid. I bucked, and my claws dug into Taylor’s hair as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. I felt warmth moving down my crack, but I couldn’t think of what it was.

After who knows how long, I finally came down. I was panting and trying to gather my thoughts. I was only slightly aware of Taylor between my legs. When my heart slowed enough for my thoughts to come back, I knew that I wanted to give her the same treatment she gave me. I didn’t want to be the only one to orgasm. Without a word, I sat up, pushing her back until she hit the ground.

“Now, it is your turn,” I said as I looked down at Taylor before crawling on top of her. She looked at me with the sexiest smile on her lips. Leaning down, I kissed her softly. She returned my kiss as my fingers found her breast. I started working on them as we kissed. I was rewarded with another moan. I went to work teasing her as she did me.

When Taylor came out of her climax, we laid there for a little while, just holding each other. I hoped that this would never end because this girl made me crazy. Nuzzling against her, I could hear her purring. It was both the cutest and sexiest thing I heard. It wasn’t long before the feeling of sleep had found its way back to me. Yawning, I buried my face into her side and closed my eyes, listening to the sound of her purr.

I am sorry it took so long for me to write again, but I was grieving a few losses. Thank you for your understanding and Patience. I will continue posting at my scheduled times of Tuesday and Saturday. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. and if you are enjoying my work and would like to help me be able to make this my career, consider becoming a patreon where you will get access to chapters before they are posted as well as the chance to read my new project How a Statue Changed My Life. Thank you again for reading my story and I hope you will follow me as I write more stories..

If you want to read more of my work you can find my other story: Trouble at Helsing Academy here

14