Becoming an Incubus Ch 01
1.6k 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 01

 

I was never very charming or very good with girls. As a matter of fact, it would be more accurate to say that I had never had a girlfriend or even been kissed before. As a young man of eighteen fresh out of high school I had expected to have gotten a little more experience in that area by now but somehow instead of liking me girls rejected me again and again even publicly ridiculing me for even daring to ask them out. By the time I got out of school I was all to glad for that experience to be over with. I didn’t have any friends and I didn’t have a good relationship with my family. Actually, that was a lie as well, my family hated me and wanted nothing more to do with me and so had kicked me out as soon as I turned eighteen. I had needed to get a job in order to support myself in a shitty studio apartment, living on items out of the discount bin and an all too small food assistance allotment. It had been Hell trying to get through school and get to work on time as well.

            Anyways, this is how I ended up in the horrible predicament of becoming an incubus that needed to consume the life force of humans in order to survive. Don’t see the connection? That’s understandable. Most people wouldn’t see how I went from being a broke young man with no friends or family to speak of and a dead-end job at a fast food establishment flipping burgers to a supernatural demon of lust feeding on the life force of others. I suppose I should start with the masturbation.

            As I mentioned before I, Nelson Dyer, had never had a girlfriend and thus had also never participated in the great and wonderful tradition of laying siege to the pink fortress. As a result of this and my lack of social life, I had become a chronic masturbator to internet-porn. Now that school was over I only needed to leave the house to work and buy food, considering time for sleep and public transportation I had a whopping six hours a day with nothing much to do except to surf the net for progressively stranger and stranger things, until one day I saw the advertisement.

            I normally don’t click on pop-up ads, any self-respecting internet-porn addict knows the dangers of clicking random links that appear on those sites and so as per usual I moved my mouse over the ‘x’ in order to close the window that had appeared but then I paused for a moment and looked at the words in the window.

 

[Are You Lonely?]

[Do You Want To Fuck A Lot?]

[Summon A Succubus For A Night]

[Your Life Will Never Be The Same]

 

            Now I know better than to click links, but I was lonely and desperate and the possibility of having sex with a real-life girl, even at the cost of my soul seemed like a trade that I was willing to make. Hell, if my life kept going the way it was, there was no reason not to kill myself so I might as well play a little prank on myself and click the link. Chances are it will redirect me to some fake chat site to link up with women after getting my credit card information or it would upload a virus onto my hard drive and kill my system. That would serve me right and might just do something about my chronic masturbating habit. I went ahead and clicked on the blue hyperlink on the pop-up ad.

          My screen immediately flashed white and I yelled out “SHIT!” thinking that I had destroyed my system. Then the last thing that I expected happened. The whited-out screen on my desktop monitor started showing black lines that traced a pentacle onto the screen which then began gushing blood, like real blood, out of the screen and onto the floor in front of my computer. By now I had scrambled back holding on to my computer chair and rolling it along, keeping it between me and whatever was happening with my computer. The blood coming out of the screen began forming a pool and once it was a couple of feet across the blood stopped and something started rising up out of the pool of blood. But wait, that’s impossible isn’t it!? There shouldn’t be anything under the blood except my carpet and the floor.

            The shape started taking form, sort of round with a couple of points coming out of one side near the top, then as it rose it began to slim before suddenly widening again. After a moment I realized what was coming out of the pool of blood, there, in front of me was the head and torso of a naked woman with wings and horns rising out of the pool of blood. It had taken me a moment to realize what it was because she was covered in blood and being completely naked was not a form of the female body that I was at all familiar with outside of the images that were on my screen.

            I was shaking by now, breathing hard and unable to do anything but stare at what was happening right in front of my eyes. As the woman finished emerging from the pool of blood on my floor, she stretched her arms above her head as if she had been asleep and her wings unfurled, feathers covered in blood that was now dripping everywhere. As she did so I was given a perfect and undisguised view of her ass and man what an ass it was. Round and shapely, it seemed to come out of her back from nowhere, large wide hips merging perfectly into a slender back and shapely thighs. As she finished her stretch she looked back and saw me standing there. She seemed to startle as if she had not expected to see me there and then she took on a sultry smile and turned to face me fully.

            The view from the front was equally amazing, large DDD sized breasts stared at me, slick with blood, and then my gaze moved lower to where a slick wet bush existed just above the promised land. She let me look for a moment and then walked over to where I was standing frozen behind my computer chair. As she approached, I wasn’t able to move, speak, or even think. Then when she reached me, she pressed her bloody body against mine, getting it all over my pajamas and then grabbed my throbbing cock through the thin linen of my pants, gripping it firmly but not painfully in her slick but gory fingers. “Shall we talk about the contract then?” she said with the most seductive voice I had ever heard.

            “Y-Yeah,” I stammered out, finally able to speak just a bit. I couldn’t say if I was in shock or under her spell, but I seemed to only be able to speak when she wanted me to. Now it could be that she had me under some spell or power that made me want to do whatever she wanted, or it could be more simply that I, a virgin boy, had absolutely no willpower to resist a beautiful naked woman who was holding my dick in her hand. She may have been covered in blood, but this was still way more action than I had ever had. “OK, lets begin,” continued that sultry sexy voice in a low purr, “In exchange for one night of unbearable pleasure you will become my servant. Is this agreeable?” Her hand was lightly squeezing and massaging my cock as she said this, it was already beyond me to do anything except nod weakly and say “Uh-huh” like an incoherent fool. “Excellent then,” she continued and began pulling me backwards as if my penis was a leash by which to lead me. She continued until we were in the bathroom and then she turned on the shower, pushed me down into a sitting position on the toilet and moved her face very close to mine before saying “Wait here a sec ok? I wanna wash up.”

          With that she gave a wink and pulled back from me, stepping into the running water of the shower. I was a little frustrated that I was going to have to wait longer for my satisfaction, after all, this night was the only one I was going to get, but since she left the curtain open, I didn’t complain. How many other chances would I have to see a succubus taking a shower in my own bathroom?

            As the blood and water flowed down the drain she ran her hands through her hair and over her body in a playful manner as if trying to put on a show for me, then after a moment when she began soaping herself up I was certain that she was trying to give me a show. I pulled down my pants and began stroking myself gently for a few moments as I watched her and then all of a sudden, I realized something. I was covered in blood too from when she had pressed herself against me. Standing up I stripped naked, tossing my clothes on the bathroom floor, then looking at the succubus in my shower I said, “I’m coming in!” and stepped forward.

 

Authors Note: This is my first time writing an ecchi type story so be kind. Also make sure to go to support me with the links above if you want me to continue this story because I have two others in the works at the same time. Thank you and enjoy the story!

7