Becoming an Incubus Ch 17
358 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch 17

 

“Wheeeeeee! Sitting up is fun!”

 

I sat up quickly on the desk, now unable to feel all of the pain that had racked my body a moment before. This, it turned out, was a mistake as the room started to spin and I became disoriented. I had just ingested a potion made by this Michelle Moone who had come, along with Abbey, to rescue me from the exorcist at the church.

 

            After a moment I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder, guiding me down again on to the desk. “There, lie down. You really shouldn’t be moving much right now as you are still quite injured. That potion will take away the pain, but it hasn’t healed you in the slightest.” Her adamant tone made me regret my rashness in suddenly sitting up when it had hurt so much before.

  

            I was right about to ask some questions but then I remembered what had happened when I tried to speak before and decided to shut my mouth again. Gently. My vision started to clear a bit and after a moment I was able to make out the beautiful miss Moone standing over me with a concerned look on her face. “Now that I can see you are ready to listen; I will tell you how you can be healed.”

 

            The excitement over that sentence almost made me sit up again but I contained myself and soon she resumed speaking. “As an occultist I have studied, among other things, demons across the years. Demons of lust, namely succubae and incubae feed on lust energy, that much you already know. What you don’t know is that they use that same lust energy to become stronger and reform their bodies to become more attractive.”

 

            I was beginning to feel like I was back in school being lectured by the teacher and waiting impatiently for her to get to the point. I wanted to simply be grateful but after being abducted and tortured and then drugged, albeit to help the pain, I simply lacked the faculties for gratitude. In any event I didn’t have much choice, so I kept listening.

 

            “When a lust demon is injured, it reduces their ability to gather this necessary source of energy for food and growth and as such they have evolved an ability that enables them to heal or even regrow lost limbs if they are able to harvest enough lust energy. Of course, in cases like yours where you have become grotesque looking it is more likely that you would die of starvation and your injuries before you were able to heal.”

 

            I had felt immensely hopeful when she mentioned the ability to heal but then when she brought up my appearance I was distinctly reminded of Abbey, running from the room and began to feel dejected at the realization that my rescue was only a temporary reprieve. As she said I would be extremely unlikely to find any willing participants even if I could manage the act. In the meantime, the self-absorbed Michelle continued to talk, completely oblivious to my mental anguish.

 

            “It isn’t all bad though. The good news is that between me and Abbey you should be able to get back on your feet in no time. The bad news of course, is that the exorcist we saved you from at the church will have long since regained his ability to move so he is likely looking for you once more. He will soon have found Abbey’s identity and will then be heading to search her house. Realizing this she went and packed up her important belongings while you slept.”

 

            I was having trouble listening to what she was saying. I know I should have listened hard to her words about the exorcist and stuff, but my mind had stopped working after hearing her say that I would be able to harvest lust energy from both her and Abbey. I mean, go from believing you are dead meat to finding out that you get to perform sexual acts with not one but two beautiful women.

 

            Absolutely any heterosexual man would be excited at that prospect and while I had been having a lot of sex with Abbey over the last few days and the succubus before her (we’ll just conveniently forget about the homeless woman in the park). But prior to that I had participated in absolutely no sex acts of any kind outside of masturbation so to find out that there was a potential threesome going down was more than I could handle.

 

            Michelle had stopped talking for a bit and I collected myself a bit and glanced up at her. She had her eyes glued to something around my waist level. I looked down. It was at this point that I realized two things. The first was that I was missing my clothes, I had been so preoccupied by the appearance of my body I hadn’t realized it. The second was that my little soldier was already giving a full salute due to the thoughts I had been entertaining.

 

            I looked back up to her face and saw her beginning to put on a slow smile, her eyes taking on a sultry look to them. “You’ll have to forgive me if I’m a bit of a demon fetishist. I have always wanted the chance to play with an Incubus, but they are more rare than you would think.”

 

            Her hand, still on my shoulder, began to travel down ever so gently. It was a bare caress against my skin that I could scarcely feel. I idly wondered if we should be waiting for Abbey since she had proclaimed me her boyfriend before but in my drug induced state, I was hardly capable of resisting her advances. On top of this my mouth was still a mess so speaking to say “No” was still impossible.

 

            As her hand traveled lower it reached my abdomen and then paused for a moment, gently tugging on the curls she found at its lower end before continuing on its path. She used just her fingertips at first, lightly tracing along the length of my dick before forming a ring out of her thumb and forefinger and encircling the base, not quite able to make her fingers reach she seemed pleased with something, then unexpectedly she took her hand away and gave me a frustrated look.

 

            “As impressive as this guy is, I can hardly put him into me with all those burns and scorched flesh. We are going to have to do this the other way, and it will probably damage you a little before you start to heal.”

 

            So, saying she hiked up the skirt of her dress and made a pulling motion before stepping aside slightly and then pulling her panties into open view like a flag. They were also a vibrant green that matched her dress and eyes. She then pulled her dress up enough that I could see her hair covered vagina.

 

            The red pubic hair was a startling contrast against the pale whiteness of her thighs and as my gaze traveled down it did not manage to hide her delicious pink lips from my view. “Do you like it?” She asked coyly as if there was any chance that I would think anything else except what a wonderful sight was before me. Grinning like a Cheshire cat she climbed on top of a chair and used it to position herself over me so that she was kneeling over my face.

 

            The view from here was amazing, the soft folds of her pussy lips literally inches from my face and I wanted nothing more than to bury my face in those delicious lips. When I moved to do just that she put out a hand and stopped me. “Ah, ah, ah,” she said teasingly, “first you are going to watch only and then when I am on the edge you can finish me off, that way you can maximize your healing.”

 

            A little bit let down that I wouldn’t be joining in right away, I nonetheless settled in to watch an amazing show as this curvaceous woman acted as an exhibitionist and smiled gleefully while she gently split her lips with her middle finger, just a single stroke at first. Following this she rubbed a couple of quick circles around her clit before sliding back down again and plunging her middle finger into her already wet hole.

 

            It seemed like she was really getting off on this, her breathing was starting to get a bit ragged after only a few thrusts of her fingers and then her other hand moved in to skillfully rub her clit at the same time, using her elbows to keep her dress up and her pussy exposed. She kept her eyes locked on mine the entire time, watching my reaction to her display.

 

            I had no lack of reaction for her. My already hard cock was now throbbing, wanting desperately to plunge into something, anything. Her pussy was beginning to make wet sounds and she had started using her index finger as well, picking up the speed and starting to moan in a gentle yet earthy voice. “Do you like that? Do you like watching me finger myself? Ah- ah,”

 

            Apparently she really was an exhibitionist because no sooner had she started to talk dirty while playing with herself right in front of my face than she started to moan harder and then closing her eyes she fell forward suddenly, her dripping snatch now crushed against my face. It kind of hurt, even with the potion. Rather than using my mouth to get her off she was simply humping my face as she came hard. Despite that, or perhaps because of it, I soon felt the lust energy starting to be absorbed into me.

 

            When I had first started consuming lust energy all I had known was that it would alleviate my hunger and in fact that was the only way I had to determine when I had consumed some. After several days and some practice however, I was now able to feel the lust energy enter my body, almost like a warmth spreading through me.

 

            After several seconds, probably closer to a minute, its hard to tell when a woman is grinding herself against your face, she finally started gasping for breath and pulled back. As soon as she had caught her wind, she looked at me with an excited gleam in her eye. “I hope you are ready to go again because that was only round one. You are really lucky to have a nymphomaniac like me at your service because you are going to need a lot of lust energy to heal.”

 

Read this and other original stories at my website. Also, please consider contributing if you enjoy my work. Join my discord channel.

 

In this chapter I tried out a different writing format. What is your opinion?
  • I hate it! / Change it back Immediately! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it. / I prefer the old way. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care. / Didn't notice. Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I like it. / I prefer the new way. Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I love it! / Why did you never do this before? Votes: 1 20.0%
Total voters: 5
4