To my Scribblehub readers.
601 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, Scribblehub!

This is Linodo. I haven't really addressed you all since I had begun posting on this platform, so here goes...

My name is Linodo and I have been writing Spirit Immortal since May of last year. I can't get into my 'backstory' as it'll be too long to write out here, so I suggest that you read my author's thoughts from Royalroad or Webnovel if you want to know more about me!

I have done almost a chapter a day since then and had been dual posting on Royalroad and Webnovel. I started posting on Scribblehub because I'm a big fan of Novelupdates, where I still use it to this day. In fact, it's my number one bookmarked page, lol.

When I started to post, I did by books. For instance, I posted Book 1 on one day, and Book 2 on the other. However, eventually, the posting caught up to the live releases and I couldn't continue mass releasing any more. So, I wasn't sure if I wanted to wait until Book 7 was finished before I posted on Scribblehub again, but I soon realised that it would have been unfair to you guys. However, it would be extremely tough to release simultaneously on three, no four platforms if I include Patreon. Not to mention I have Linodofictions.com to manage as well. 

So, I've decided to do a trial run. For Book 7, I'll be posting on Scribblehub, Webnovel, Royalroad and Patreon, and see if I could manage the platforms well. If the workload is too much, I'll probably slow down releases on Scribblehub, but I'll let you all know at the end of Book 7. 

Alright, that's all from me now! Enjoy the chapters!

PS: All daily releases are at UTC+8 0100 unless stated otherwise.

5