To my ScribbleHub readers pt II
710 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, Scribblehub!

This is Linodo. If you have read the previous post so many moons ago, I made this promise:

"So, I've decided to do a trial run. For Book 7, I'll be posting on Scribblehub, Webnovel, Royalroad and Patreon, and see if I could manage the platforms well. If the workload is too much, I'll probably slow down releases on Scribblehub, but I'll let you all know at the end of Book 7. "

Well, about that... I have bad news for you guys. 

Let's just put it all on the table. The workload is too much. Micro-managing the four-five sites that I'm posting on is quite a nightmare. Normally, posting on Patreon, Webnovel and Royalroad daily is challenging enough, with each site being so different from each other, and now that I had added Scribblehub into the mix... Phew... I can't read and manage all the messages that you post on my chapters due to how many sites I have to circle throughout the day. Also, it doesn't help that Scribblehub has the most challenging UI for scheduling chapters among the sites. 

Long story short, I'm stopping daily releases on Scribblehub. I'll continue to post here on a time-to-time basis since I'm a big fan of Novelupdates and love to see my novel being published on the sidebar of the site, but for the most part, I'm stopping daily releases on Scribblehub. I hope that you guys can understand.

If you really want to continue reading Spirit Immortal, you can do so at either Webnovel or Royalroad. Better still, you could just read it at my Patreon page (if you don't want to be a Patron, it's fine because Patreon has the option to be a 'viewer' where you get to read all my public posts for free). I'll post the links to where you can read Spirit Immortal down below and in the description of the novel so you guys won't be confused.

Thank you so much for reading Spirit Immortal, and I will see you in the next book!!!

https://www.patreon.com/Linodo

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/17843/spirit-immortal

https://www.webnovel.com/book/11023868206235005/Spirit-Immortal

1