Prologue : Chasm in the Sky
759 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue : Chasm in the Sky

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

People all over the world watched the hand of the clock intensely, with excitement flashing all over their faces. NASA, JAXA, SpaceX, CNSA and other space agencies all around the world all alertly keep an eye closely on their observatory.

Many Professionals are even sweating from great enthusiasm and eagerness to finally witness such a heavenly phenomenon that can only happen once in a lifetime. Their eyes bulge as they stayed gazing at the huge screen in front.

Right now, a rare occurrence was happening within the solar system, in which they all thought were impossible to witness even in their dreams. 

 These exceptional astronomical events never before seen in history will mark the beginning of tomorrow.

Everything they all knew will once again be refreshed. And they can finally be satisfied with their life witnessing these scenes. 

These fortunate events will surely will never be forgotten as long as the Earth lives.

...

...

...

Within infinite vast space, eight planets and one dwarf planet slowly revolve around the sun. Every single one of them does not have the same pace of moving, nonetheless, observing the distance from a bird's eye view. All of them are traveling in a steady manner to arrive at a specific point where they can all meet in a straight line.

What is more, the exact time the planets and the sun arrived in the same line, was the exact same time the moon and the sun met, causing a rare total solar eclipse.

...

People all over earth, either night time or day time can't wait to witness this magnificent phenomenon with their own eyes.

...

...

...

Stripes of morning rays touch Reed's white and pale face. The warm feeling of heat coming from the light woke him up, as his long curly eyelashes quivered and slowly opened, revealing his beautiful dewy eyes that remained confused from sleepiness just from waking up.  

Reed blinked his eyes awake, and tried to move his body. However he only flicked his fingers a little, and a shot of extreme pain flowed out enveloping him whole.

Sobering up from immense pain, Reed frowned hard remembering the events that transpired last night. Brutal scenes of intense and hard sex without any pleasure flashes within his mind.

He tried to move his body again, feeling the pain. Reed groaned and his wrinkled brows twitched in pain with every action he did. Clicking sounds of his bones rang while he used his remaining strength to get himself up.

 Reed sits up and leans against the headboard. His already feeble body from being imprisoned for years was weakened considerably. He then felt the chilly wind touch his body. He steadied himself first before looking at his bare body that was uncovered when the blanket slipped off earlier when he tried to sit.

A cold, sharp sound of chains rustles against the soft mattress for every action he makes, like an announcement saying he was still bound and can't move away, even though he does not have any ability to do so. 

Scanning every mark, bruised and wounds in his body, Reed disregards the heavy and thick chain fastened on his left ankle. Gently moving his hand and fingers to trace the remnants of last night's battle.

Reed released a helpless sigh, 'it seems to be a very fierce and frightening duel'. Reed was in awe as he ran his hand over his body, that even the very nook and cranny of his skin were not left intact.

And upon feeling his skin, his hand halted as his hand reached his neck. Using his fingers, he traced a very obvious ugly white mark on his neck. A scar like a collar that was made seemingly a memoir from when they began this black room play.

Reed sighed as he slowly tucked his left knee towards himself, resting both of his hands on it, while lowering his head and placing his cheek against them.

At the same time, he looked to the side where the window that was covered with heavy curtains was supposed to be. 

Then he thought about a certain someone that suddenly exploded last night. 

'Should I cry or what. Although my muscles atrophied over time due to not moving for so long...'

Reed reached out his hand to his right ankle. He somehow felt that the mutilated scar on his Achilles tendons slightly tingles. But he ignores it, as he still seriously contemplates a certain subject in which his ego as a man was at stake.

'I'm still a guy for crying out loud!'

Recalling every battle they partake in, from the very first time they engage in sex up to this day. Reed finally noticed and realized one thing.

'd*nm it!'

Reed can't help but cry tears of flood in his heart. While his face remains expressionless, but looking closer, his cheeks and ears were building up a red stain of blushes.

'He was always at the bottom! If not I was actually being led by Echo all the way. Totally obedient and passive on the bed...'

Reed stared blankly at the windows and finally chose to throw those thoughts away. What's the point in him thinking about his own pride as a man? As long as he was with his Echo, that's all that matters.

However, Reed can't help but frown from Echo's sudden change of attitude yesterday night. If Reed remembers it correctly, Echo went out from her usual weekly routine to replenish supplies when those changes occured.

However, Reed has no knowledge of what is happening outside his room. From how he knew Echo, he deduced that whenever she went outside once a week, she was checking the news outside too. Especially since they were currently in hiding.

Reed knew his family, as long as his body was not found, they would not give up on searching for him. 

Reed can't help but blame them for what is happening right now, but he can't also deny the facts that he very much contributed to why he now faces only these four walls with only one door that was always locked.

'That's right, it was all my fault.'

Reed sighed worriedly and his hand tightens the hold on his knee. He then rubbed his face with his hands as he deeply thought about what to do next.

 'I should talk to Echo. I don't want to see her suffer any longer.'

'I should have done this earlier...' 

'...I wonder if they can still talk it out... she already suffered so much..."

'..still, was it already... too late?...'

Reed shut his eyes tightly and a single drop squeezed out of his eyes that trailed down his cheek. It dries quickly as it does not leave any stain in his pale, fair face like he did not shed a tear earlier.

While immense in his thoughts, the only door in the room suddenly had a sign of being opened. Clicking sounds of a lock being unlocked can be heard, and when the door finally opened a woman that looked like in her mid 20 entered the room. Her face was blank and no emotion could be seen on it. She was wearing a lab gown and was carefully holding a white box.

She closed the door with a bang and did not even care about the loud sound it produced. Although, Reed wanted to think some more. However Echo, his childhood sweetheart was already here, there's nothing he could do but halted his brain activities from thinking further and focused solely his attention to woman who just came in.

Reed turned his head and stared at Echo who was still standing by the door and can't help but notice her heated eyes steadily looked at him with her obvious extreme feelings of love and affection and her totally unconcealed obsession, that whispering endless madness of wanting to possess his everything...

Reed blinked his eyes then shifted his sight to the white box she was holding like a great treasure. He closed his eyes again, feeling helpless inside, Reed resigned himself to everything that is about to happen.

Upon opening his eyes again, Reed's expression regains its usual calm, the cluster on his eyes remains the same. He smiled and greeted her happily.

"...w-welcome b-back..." His voice was hoarse and stuttering, and it was almost inaudible. Although the damage to his throat was severe, his voice box was still there not completely broken. He can still say a few sentences, but his words are slow to form and he needs to rest within every word or phase.

Echo watched Reed smiling and greeting her home like last night did not happen. She looked at Reed with her pupils going up and down observing her own work of art. 

Reed's body was fair from the very start, with him constantly staying inside not going out, or not even seeing his majestic friend, the sun. He turns even whiter making the love bites and bruises on his body visible and hard to fade.

Seeing a wonderful and delicious sexy Reed after coming back, Echo can't help but gulp down and lick her dry lips. She wanted to eat him again, pushed him down and made him drown to the pleasure she gave with her own body.

Thinking back, Echo felt a little guilt. That was the first time they did it that hard...and it was so extreme.

Following these thoughts, Echo finally changes her reaction. Her stiff face slightly softened, her chilly cold eyes that emitted heat that bore through Reed's body finally vanished, replacing only a warm gaze full of deep fondness and love, hinting a bit of guilt in it.

Echo walked closer towards Reed and placed the white box on the bed side table and sat on the edge of the bed while facing Reed who still wore a bright smile. She reached her hand and Reed caught it and placed it on his cheek. 

Echo gazed at Reed looking at him as if seeing her whole world. She then placed her other hand on the empty cheek at the side. Feeling her hands slowly getting warmer, her pink lips slightly curve up, though it was immediately washed away when a sudden surge of fear stabbed her directly, making her anxious and a little hesitant.

Her eyelashes quivered as she lowered it down, she tried to take her hands back but Reed swiftly seized her hand, not letting it go. He intertwined their fingers together, using his feeble strength to lock Echo in place. 

Reed moved his face closer, sensing that she would not struggle, Reed let go of one of her hands, and used his free hand to lift up Echo's head, so that he would be able to see her expression clearly.

Reed helplessly smiled while showing an indulging look on his face that was fondly spoiling his sweetheart. Fear, guilt, and anxiety whirl together with her emotions of love and other dangerous and dark thoughts. 

Although Reed was not sure what he did for Echo to feel that way towards him, he was feeling thankful and relieved that he was the one receiving all these heavy emotions. And his image is what always reflected on her eyes. 

Reed lowly lowered his head, and his lips gently touched Echo's lips. It was only a light touch, a soft brush against their lips. Like a first kiss, so pure and lovely.

This sweet inducing kiss took Reed everything he could. The coward and shy Reed who was afraid of taking initiative, finally took one with all his might, conveying his love and support with all his heart and soul.

"...I...I will...f-follow...w-wherever d-decision... y-you...m-ma...!!"

Reed did not finish his heartfelt words when Echo suddenly pounced on him, directly taking his still opened mouth and pushed him onto the headboard of the bed.

Reed was shocked at first. He really can't take Echo's surprised actions every time. Usually he would frown his brows and push her off in annoyance to surprise him, but this time Reed did the opposite. 

He opened his mouth wider to let the intruding tongue enter and explore more. Feeling that wet and soft tongue trying to wind with his own, he offered his tongue like giving some kind of a treat, and Echo accepted it with great pleasure, licking and sucking it as if it was a delicious delicacy.

Kissing like that for about half a minute, Reed felt his body heating, his feeble body turned weaker, and his limbs turned jelly. 

'What is this?! It was unscientific! My body was already trained this much!! It was just a kiss!!!'

Feeling the heat gathering on his lower body, and something sleeping seems to be waking up. Though Reed felt slight ache from there resulted from their hard duel last night.e Nevertheless it was standing taunt and is expecting some love from his sweetheart.

From that, Reed completely perceived his manliness being destroyed, and couldn't help shed blood tears.

'...and to think that I initiated it first!'

Accepting his life as a submissive boyfriend just after realizing it a couple of minutes ago, Reed succumbed to the feeling of lust after being kissed until his body went soft.

Noticing the changes of Reed's body temperature and feeling the thing that is poking her tummy, Echo released Reed's lips. With silver string attached from each of their mouths, Echo passionately gazed at Reed who was weakly leaning against the headboard of the bed. Gasping quickly like a dying fish, his dewy eyes already filled with lust. But Echo can see his devoted dedication of love and some serious determination mixed within, as if he just made a very hard resolution.

She chuckled as she grabbed that thing that was eager for her attention, moving her hand roughly up and down while occasionally rubbing tip giving Reed extreme bursts of pleasure and pain at the same time. 

Deep and soft moans escape from Reed's mouth as it stays agape while trembling from the raptures attacking him from below. Reed's half-lidded eyes stayed glancing at Echo shedding a drop of crocodile tears, at the same time reaching his trembling hands over to Echo leaning closely and lightly licking the corner of her lips.

Echo's eyes darken as extreme euphoria surge from her heart completely igniting the fire she was constantly ignoring and just wanted to give pleasure to her beloved after what she had done last night.

She does not plan on going all the way, but seeing Reed's appearance is very lust-inducing. Echo can't help but bite down and devour the person in front of her.

"... I don't have any plans of doing it today... Haa... But seeing you wanted it...so much..." Echo whispered with her cold and clear sounding voice with a tantalizing tone directly at Reed's ear with her lips touching the edge of his skin, somehow giving Reed an itch he wanted to scratch. But Echo held on to his hand and failed to elevate the feeling.

"...E-Echo...ahh..." Reed shivers with the overwhelming stimulus raging throughout his body.

Using her free hand, Echo quickly unbutton her t-shirt, and throwing the lab coat she was wearing, then pushed Reed down the bed. His already naked body gave Echo easy access to all his sensitive spots.

"...ha... don't blame me...Reed... you're mine..."

...

...

...

In some remote corner of the countryside, a two - stories villa stood erect in the middle of the forest beside the clear lake. There, you can sometimes hear the clear weeping sound of the flute and the piano singing a sad tune.

According to the village residents that lived beside this forest, an eye catching couple stays there. If you asked them why they thought they were eye-catching, they would only give you two reasons. 

One, the married couple there is a musician and a doctor– it was a strange combination that no one expected to have come together, and talked about their appearances; no one can even dare to compare them to anyone or anything else.

Second, their sudden arrival and the weird absence of the husband.

Ever since the couple stayed there, all they ever saw was the wife going in and out of the house. They were confused at first, but soon they just let it go. It was not appropriate to meddle into someone else's affair.

And right now that said house at the middle of the forest was burning brightly under the intense light of the sun as if competing who shines more brilliantly and burns more.

However, to the burning house's dismay, no one even heed it a single glance, as all the villagers pay close attention to the sun that was slowly being devoured by the shadows of the moon.

Minutes passed, and the supposed bright sunny day was completely shrouded in darkness. The  moon completely occupied the sun and completely turned into a black sun. 

Looking at it more focused, you can see stars twinkling as it lines up beside the black sun. 

All important celestial bodies within the solar system successfully brought upon the impossible.

As the planets, the sun and the moon line up, a strange and unknown phenomenon was occuring, unbeknownst to anyone’s eyes.

Under the gist of the black sun, a massive Energy was gathering at the fastest rate at the center of the solar eclipse.

A tiny black hole formed amidst the whirlwind of energy. 

No one noticed these strange events. 

The black hole formed and disappeared as the planets moved in accordance to the speed of their revolution. 

The line created by the celestial bodies around the solar system collapses with one planet moving away directly to the course of its own usual travel. 

But this did not make anyone lose their feeling of exhilaration.  

The same for the black hole, it left satisfied after eating several souls all over the world.

That's right, souls. After the black hole appeared it did not miss any second and absorbed some souls who died the same time it emerged from the sky of the Earth.

And two specks of light from the burning house float, maintaining its closeness to each other and flying towards the hole in the sky.

They encircled each other, dancing and happily as they led each other to the unknown.

Together, forever.

18