Chapter 6
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fire was out of flames when sunlight touched Shinji's face through the window.

Light on his eyelids woke him up.

Shinji didn’t think for a moment before getting up and breaking the door of room where Fujimoto was.

Fujimoto lay in deep sleep on the bed.

"Wake up!" Shinji stirred him but Fujimoto didn’t react.

Annoyed, Fujimoto tore the thick black curtain.

When sunlight touched Fujimoto's face then he woke up.

"Black veils." Shinji clutched the curtain, "Why didn’t I see this coming?"

"I failed to notice it in night." Fujimoto muttered.

"They fed us sleep potion which didn’t let us wake till sunlight touched us. And worst." Shinji showed him his cut open purse.

"Shit!" Fujimoto put palm on his face.

"The triplets robbed every coin I had." Shinji lamented, "Put some clothes on. I need my coins back."

For more than half of the day, they wandered in the market asking about triplet whores.

Unlike Tetsu, everyone seemed to have heard of them but none of them knew where to look for them.

After another hour of walk, they reached infront of a fruit shop.

"Where are triplet whores?" Shinji went at him like the shopkeeper was their father.

"They had been walking on this street not very long ago today." The shopkeeper said.

"Where do you think they went?"

"See, I have not sold anything today. You want some fruits? It is better than asking directions, isn’t it?"

Shinji tightened his knuckles.

                                                   _                                                 

  

"You girls seem to have got rich." A fat man said from his bed.

"This is not much of wealth but something to cherish about." The youngest sister said.

"Your mother must be proud of you." The man said, spilling wine out of his mouth.

"Never thought what she would think of us." The eldest sister came with a chalice.

The fat man held the chalice and poured it on floor.

"It was expensive." The other sister said.

"This has turned out to be for sure." The customer smirked.

"It has been many years but you still don’t trust us."

"Blame your sudden wealth. And the sorceress you have been buying potions from." The customer sipped his own wine.

"If we were to scam you then you would have noticed it. Who knows our shenanigans better than you?"

"Somehow I still think I don’t know a lot about you three."

"Why so much of mistrust? Do our service dissatisfy you?" the youngest girl, about fifteen came towards him.

"With your dress on, I can't trust anything." Customer laughed.

Three of them laughed louder and proceeded to drop their their muslin clothes on the floor.

One dress fell on potion and soaked in it.

"Come on girls, make my distrust fade away."

The women climbed on the bed after it.

"Who's the first?" man licked his chops.

Someone knocked the door.

"Three sisters are here?" a sound came in.

"Yeah." Fat man said, "But you better keep waiting. I am just starting."

The door broke open abruptly. Shinji took out his sword while Fujimoto held a beat up man.

Fujimoto dropped the bleeding man while Shinji walked towards the harlots.

Sacred, the middle girl threw sleep potion straight at Shinji's face.

"I know how this works. This is not night, whore!" Shinji said and swung his sword at her.

The blow spit her in half. Rest two yelled in fear while the fat customer hid under the bed.

"Where are my coins?" Shinji grinded his teeth.

0