Chapter 1. How Long has She Not Loved Herself
7.4k 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[T/N: I'm not really a fan of cheating stories but the smut in this novel is just burning hot so whatever as long as it's fiction.] 

Author: Feng Nien

 

 

    Feng Nianzhen realized that Xu Zhenyang had a situation outside, on a night that couldn't be more ordinary.

 

    Before dinner, Xu Zhenyang called. She couldn't get rid of work and socializing, so she didn't wait. Feng Nianzhen has become accustomed to this, and her father-in-law is also away on business trips. She sat alone in the empty dining room and took two bites of food at a table, then washed and lay down early.

 

    Hearing the rustling movement in the room in the middle of the night, Feng Nianzhen turned on the light with his eyes in a daze. Xu Zhenyang paused with his back facing her undressing figure, and immediately walked over to circle her, and kissed her affectionately on the hair. Wake you up?"

 

    Two buttons on his shirt were unbuttoned, revealing a strong chest, the way she loves it. Feng Nianzhen snuggled up and rubbed his head in his arms, sniffing the smell of her husband deeply. Very good, no perfume smell, no woman's lipstick mark, his body is clean.

 

    However, this clean is too deliberate.

 

    A man who has just finished socializing does not have the slightest unpleasant smell of tobacco or alcohol on his body. Is this reasonable?

 

    Feng Nian really hated himself for being so sober at this moment.

 

    Marrying him during the second year.

 

    In college, the two were the enviable lovers on campus. She is a foreign language flower that can make the boys around her scratch wherever she goes. He is a handsome and handsome Chinese businessman. At the best age, with the capital of publicity, the inter-familial relationship between the two was vigorous, which made many suitors jealous and embarrassed.

 

    From the campus to the society, nothing went wrong. When the work stabilized, he proposed to her. Her family was in the far southwest, and they all opposed her marrying so far away, but she did not hesitate to break up with her family and be his bride.

 

    At the beginning of this year, Xu Zhenyang started his own business and was often busy until midnight before returning home. In order to better take care of her husband and father-in-law, Feng Nianzhen quit her job to be a full-time wife at home. She gave up her talents and abilities for the sake of her husband and the family. Fortunately, the office's situation began to improve, and her sacrifice was not in vain.

 

    Unexpectedly, the human heart can become so fast.

 

    In the past month, Xu Minghuai took his apprentice to participate in the Australian Golf Tournament in the southern hemisphere. At only fifty years old, as a legend on the golf course, he is the only Asian who has the brilliant achievements of the four Grand Slams. Even the bravery of being a coach after retiring is undiminished, and he has brought a lot of talents. All over the world, they have long been the gold medal coaches that everyone in the industry rushed to.

 

    When he got home, it rained a little bit outside. Xu Minghuai brushed the rain off his shoulders carelessly. With a semi-bright cigarette in his mouth, he squinted his eyes and pointed the key at the hole. With a twist, the door opened.

 

    Why is the dining room still lit, so late?

 

    He bypassed the entrance, and he saw this picture: a table full of cold dishes, and four or five beer bottles that were not full were standing on the table. The young daughter-in-law was lying on the table halfway, eyes weakly opening a gap, and squinting to make a sound. She was wearing an apricot silk suspender nightdress. She slipped down her shoulders, revealing creamy white skin.

 

 The cleavage is faintly visible ... Xu Ming turned away without a trace, closed the corner of his mouth, looked dim and unclear, approached with his hands behind his back, and muttered in a low voice: "What happened to you?"

 

    The strong scent of liquor made him puffed up his nose, and his thick eyebrows frowned again, "How much did you drink?"

 

    "Dad..."

 

Xu Minghuai didn't hear what she was saying, so he leaned forward and saw her biting her lower lip sadly. Redness abnormally, "It hurts..."

 

    "Where is the pain?"

 

    Xu Minghuai moved his eyes down and landed on her hand holding the lower right side of her abdomen tightly. After a pause, she touched the wine bottle on the table, and the sound of her face crushed the smoke.

 

    Drinking so many cold beers all at once, I am afraid that appendicitis has occurred.

 

    Immediately, Xu Minghuai took off his coat to cover the woman, wrapped her waist with one hand, and hugged her up with the other through the bend of the legs, and strode outward.

 

    He almost drove all the way to the garage. Fortunately, he often exercises, which is quite affordable. He placed Feng Nianzhen in the passenger seat and didn't forget to adjust the back of the chair to make her lie more comfortable, but he still couldn't stop a weak moan from coming out of her mouth.

 

    Xu Minghuai drove steadily and fast, but he still couldn't avoid the obstruction of the red light.

 

    "It hurts... Am I going to die?" 

 

The man looked sideways and checked her condition. He pulled the scattered long hair and put them behind her ear with his hand, revealing a pale face and tightly tightened features, which seemed to be really in pain.

 

    Xu Minghuai couldn't help but caress her forehead, and whispered, "Be patient, and we will go to the hospital immediately. Be good." 

He’s always been a harsh cold noodle coach, when did he start to coax people with such patience?

 

    Next second the red light is lit, gently stepping on the accelerator, the car speeding up again.

 

    When Feng Nianzhen woke up, she found herself lying on a hospital bed with a needle in the back of her hand and lost consciousness in the lower body. By the moonlight outside the window, she could vaguely see silhouettes in the glass. Turning her eyes again, she saw Xu Ming on the wall leaning on her, sitting with his arms folded and fast asleep.

 

    Men are really popular when they age. Because the grandfather is a Chinese-English mixed race, the father-in-law’s natural high nose bridge and deep eye sockets, and because of the regular exercise of the coach, the figure is not at all out of shape, except for the occasional fine lines on the corners of his eyes, the 50-year-old is looking at and in his 30s. About the same age, when he was young, he was probably even more handsome and extraordinary.

 

    It’s strange to say that the father-in-law has never been married for more than half a hundred years. I am really surprised at this. Xu Zhenyang said that he had never seen his biological mother since he was a child. It is said that he ran away during his lifetime. I have been single since the beginning.

 

    But what is even more curious to her is how the father-in-law solves the physiological needs? Are you looking for a lady outside?

 

    When he was in a trance, the man woke up somehow, leaned over and touched her forehead, the fever had subsided.

 

    "Dad..." She wanted to say something, and she knew her voice was so dumb as soon as she opened her mouth.

 

    Xu Minghuai looked at the phone, "Zhenyang is still on his way, and he will be there soon."

 

    Unsurprisingly, her eyes became lonely.

 

    "You have acute appendicitis. You have just finished the operation and you still can't eat. These few days will be difficult, so bear with it first."

 

    Feng Nianzhen closed his eyes, his nose was a little sour, and whispered, "I'm sorry, I'm not sensible. ,

 

    I’m causing you trouble.” After a while, she said again: “I’m drinking at home, don’t tell Zhenyang.” Xu Minghuai looked at her for a while, nodded and said, “You go to bed, I’ll go out and take root. smoke."

 

    After speaking, the man took the door and went out.

 

    Xu Minghuai ran into Xu Zhenyang, who hurried over when he left the house, and his face changed when his eyes touched his neck. “Go to the bathroom and look in the mirror to see what your bastard looks like!”

 

    Xu Zhenyang touched his neck with a guilty conscience. He probably knew what was going on. .

 

    Xu Minghuai and this son have not been very close since they were young. They spent more time raising him with his grandfather, Naina, and seldom intervened in personal discipline, so the relationship between the two has never been awkward.

 

    Xu Zhenyang wiped the lip marks on his neck in the bathroom before pushing the door of the ward.

 

    Feng Nianzhen opened his eyes when he heard the sound, and seeing that it was him, the bitterness in his mouth spread again, which was not a taste in every way.

 

    "Really, fell asleep?"

 

    Xu Zhenyang sat on the side of the bed, pulling half of her hair away, " Has the wound been anesthetized? Does it hurt?"

 

    "I'm fine," Feng Nianzhen turned his head to the other side and turned his back to He said, "Are you busy so late again, come from here?"

 

    Xu Zhenyang chased after and kissed her on the face, "Well, there are too many things. When I've been busy, I will take you out to play. Don’t you always want to go to Iceland? We’re going to make a lot of money soon.”

 

    “Let’s talk about it. Don’t stay here with me, go back to sleep, and work tomorrow.” Feng Nianzhen suffocated his breath and didn’t smell the sickness on him. Fragrance, wiped his face, and said without crying.

 

    Xu Zhenyang could not hear that, thinking that his wife was really considerate of herself, she was touched and guilty for a while, took her hand and kissed several times, "I am here to accompany you, you sleep peacefully, I will ask my aunt to take care of you at dawn. I'll come again tomorrow after work."

 

    Feng Nianzhen stopped talking, and closed his eyelids lightly.

 

    In a daze, someone wiped her palms, neck and cheeks with a warm towel. The strength and technique were just right. Feng Nianzhen squinted for a while, then opened his eyes again and the sky was bright, an elderly woman Busy at the bedside.

 

    "Miss Feng, you woke up. Mr. Xu came early in the morning, and he will pour water."

 

    Feng Nianzhen's heart is alive again, and her heart is rising, is it still like her?

 

    However, in the next second, reality slapped her awake again.

 

    Xu Minghuai came in with the washbasin and opened the door, silently placed it under the bed, and asked casually, "Is it hungry? I asked the doctor, I can eat liquid food after exhausting, and I will let Aunt Zhang go home with me to cook some base. Soup."

 

    Feng Nianzhen nodded sadly, "Trouble."

 

    "No trouble, no trouble, Miss Xu, your father-in-law treats you so kindly! Just now I wiped your hands, and he thought my mother was insignificant. , I took it..."

 

    "Cough." The man coughed embarrassingly, and the old woman probably realized that she was talking too much, and she was silent.

 

    Feng Nianzhen looked at her father-in-law in a little surprise, but saw that his face turned away, and told Aunt Zhang some piecemeal postoperative precautions.

 

    Her heart suddenly rose a little.

 

    For many days in the future, Xu Zhenyang was still busy and hard to see. He only arrived late in the evening for a few days, sometimes referring to a basket of fruit, sometimes mentioning a few cages greasy takeaway, really it is to her as a patient to visit.

 

    Xu Minghuai would come occasionally, usually just sitting and leaving to ask aunt about her recovery. More often, the two of them couldn't say a few words, and he went to work when the time came.

 

    After the father-in-law left, Feng Nianzhen habitually stared out the window in a daze. She felt lonely and melancholy, watching everyone busy, as if only herself was superfluous in the world.

 

    How long has she not loved herself so much that she felt as if she was abandoned by the world?

16