Chapter 4. He wanted to Monopolize Her
4.1k 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    Feng Nianzhen decides not to play stupid anymore, she will meet the little demon who fascinated Xu Zhenyang.

 

    Xu Zhenyang usually has the most contact with company employees or customers. She decided to start with company employees.

 

    She specially picked Xu Zhenyang to come when she was out on errands, but the female employees of the company were dazzled at first glance, let alone see which relationship with her husband was unusual. Feng Nianzhen felt that she would have to commit suspicious illness any longer, and after a round of inspections, she picked up her bag and planned to go home.

 

    At this time, there was a sudden movement from the originally humble corner.

 

    "Are you a pig? Asking you to make a report can make the numbers wrong? I really don't know why the company recruited people like you in! Do you think you don't need to work if you are young and beautiful?" The higher the rise, attracted a lot of wait and see.

 

    Feng Nianzhen turned slightly to the side, and saw a woman leaning on the desk, lowering her head to play with Dan Kou, with exaggerated heavy makeup on her face, but she still couldn't hide the fine lines around her eyes. Opposite her, the girl flushed with scolding, bowed her head and apologized.

 

    Feng Nianzhen has also heard of this woman, named Zhu Qiao. She is a small qualified senior, but the company has quite remarked about her domineering and dominating style. Maybe there is some backer, she can sit firmly in the position of HR director until now.

 

    Xiao Gao at the front desk cautiously brought a cup of coffee to the lady boss. Zhu Qiao glanced at her, lowered her head and still fiddled with her hands, and let out her throat: "Xiao Gao, the company hired you to work for the company. You can control other messy people. Fart, do your own thing for me."

 

    Feng Nianzhen couldn't help but anger arose in her heart. She rarely interferes with the affairs of her husband's company, but she can't help it today.

 

    The girl was waved back by the woman, lowered her head in frustration, absent-mindedly, and hit Feng Nianzhen with a handful of a4 paper scattered all over the floor.

 

    "Sorry, sorry!" The girl apologized and squatted down to tidy up.

 

    Feng Nianzhen also bent down to pick up one by one for her, and felt sympathy for her for a while. This panicked look was very similar to herself when she first entered the workplace.

 

    The two straightened up, and the little girl dared to look at her, curled her lips and smiled: "Thank you, are you here for an interview?" Seeing that the coffee on the side hadn't moved before, she asked: "Do you like drinking? Coffee? Shall I make you a cup of tea?"

 

    "No trouble, what's your name? Seeing that you are very young and haven't graduated yet?" 

 

The girl smiled shyly again, "Yeah, not long after coming here. During the internship period, oh, just call me Xiao Pei."

 

    Feng Nianzhen also smiled back, "It's okay, go ahead."

 

    She probably didn't know the identity of her boss, she thought she was just an ordinary job seeker, but she was able to be so kind and polite. It was really rare that Feng Nianzhen was very satisfied with her.

 

    After the girl left, the vision in front of her was restored, and her gaze was so abruptly confronting Zhu Qiao.

 

    The gaze was far away, it seemed a bit meaningful, her red lips were slightly raised, and there seemed to be a sneer in the corner of her mouth.

 

    Feng Nianzhen intuitively felt that the woman had a problem, and drew a big question mark on her back when she turned around.

 

    Feng Nianzhen didn't stay anymore, set off to leave, planning to come back every other time. As soon as I walked out of the building, I saw a tall and handsome figure of my husband standing there not far in front, looking at the direction of the tea shop on the street, not knowing what he was looking at.

 

    She hadn't thought about the reasons for coming to the company for a surprise inspection, and for a while, she was hesitant to call him. She saw a little girl running out of the cafe, trotting all the way to him, and took his elbow.

 

    It was her...

 

    Feng Nianzhen only felt a rush of blood rushing to his head, his body seemed to have fallen into the twelfth lunar winter, and his head was dizzy.

 

    Xiao Pei plugged in the straw and took a sip, and then handed it to Xu Zhenyang. The other party covered her hand and looked at her eyes, holding the straw that was stained with her lipstick.

 

    The two came hand in hand, Feng Nianzhen swiftly flashed behind the pillar, and the two walked past her.

 

    The heavy rain poured down in the evening as agreed with the weather forecast.

 

    Feng Nianzhen walked in the miserable rain, cold and hungry, tears falling down, as if the world had turned its back on her.

 

    The sky turned around, and she felt that her body was numb and empty. Did God also feel that she was pitiful and couldn't bear it, and decided to take her away?

 

    Feng Nianzhen opened her eyes in the rain, and met a pair of deep gray and brown eyes, she was falling in Xu Minghuai's arms at that time.

 

    "Why..." She murmured to herself as she looked at the man with her eyes wide open.

 

    Why, always want him to see her most embarrassing moments? Why does he always appear like a deity when she is most vulnerable and helpless?

 

    Feng Nianzhen was hugged by Xu Minghuai into the back seat of the car and dropped on his lap. The see-through skirt was pressed against his trousers, and there was heat and cold.

 

    His gray suit jacket was also a little wet, but it didn't matter, but he took off a few water marks and threw it on the side. The royal blue shirt set off his charming gentleness, and his handsome face exuded a youthful glow.

 

    His long fingers ripping buttons from the neckline of her dress, large porcelain white skin exposed, her trembling hands holding him down, uttered a hoarse throat pressure to resist: "Dad ......"

 

    "Clutching your wet clothes, you will catch a cold. Be obedient." 

 

At the end of the matter, Nian Zhen was stripped of her shirt, her naked body shrank in Xu Minghuai's large coat, leaning weakly on his shoulder.

 

    Xu Minghuai lowered his head and passed through the gap between the fabric to see her flesh-pink bra sucking and wrapping the two ample bosoms, seeing her in her underwear look sexy and seductive, very satisfied.

 

    "Really, remember, never shed tears for a man." Xu Minghuai embraced her thin body and kissed her forehead.

 

    "Dad...Is it...I haven't done enough..." Feng Nianzhen thought that her tears had already dried up, but he didn't expect to hang up at the moment of sadness.

 

    "No," he kept kissing her wet hair, "I didn't teach my son well, you are the best girl I have ever seen..." She was the best that he wanted to monopolize her wildly.

 

    Her wet hair was smoothed to the back of his head, and her face was covered with raindrops or tears. It smelled of dust, and her long eyelashes flickered when wet, making people want to kiss it.

 

    However, Xu Minghuai still controlled himself.

 

    The car drove into the underground garage, and he beat her out from behind. Nianzhen held his clothes with one hand and his father-in-law's neck with one hand, and was carried all the way from the garage to the hall.

 

    Stepping up the steps step by step, Xu Minghuai's gaze stuck to her face and did not move away for a moment. Only then did she think that she was shy, her eyelids were drooping, and her eyeballs did not dare to turn, and whispered, "Look at the road. "

 

    Xu Minghuai's thick laughter gently overflowed his throat, without saying anything, and put her on her bed.

 

    He looked down at her again, she was so beautiful, she squeezed her shoulders restrained and restrained, "Take a bath and sleep well. Don't think too much about other things. I will help you even when the sky falls. You hold it on that promise." 

 

Xu Minghuai straightened up, his eyes lingered on her face lovingly and lingeringly, and finally turned and walked out.

 

    Until the door, behind the sudden, heard people smile:. "I am just a girl married to your kin, Zhen Yang will always be your son, I do believe there is pro-truth. Blood will always be thicker than water."

 

    "Dad From now on, don’t talk about such misunderstandings anymore.”

 

    Xu Minghuai frowned and turned to look at her, but the other party had already turned his back and changed clothes. The naked beautiful back was exposed, but the cover was torn off and thrown at his feet. 

 

Silently.

 

[Cheating on your partner, it makes the cheated feel so less about oneself. Might ask oneself, "Am I not enough?""Did I do something wrong?" "Was I boring?" the cheated will somehow blame oneself for not being enough, but no, it's not that you're not enough It's always the cheater's fault.]

5