Chapter 7. Completely handed over her fallen body to him.
4.5k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

somehow this song was playing in my head while editing this chapter

"Past the point of no return, no going back now
Our passion play has now at last begun
Past all thought of right or wrong, one final question
How long should we two wait, before we're one?"
-Phantom of the Opera


 

 

After that incident, Nianzhen and Xu Minghuai became more and more like a pair of lovers who have fallen in love but are in the midst of a trial. The daughter-in-law’s status is as respectful as a guest, and she has already done everything in private. Sometimes, the status of the father-in-law is more convenient for the two to secretly communicate.

 

    Xu Minghuai is strong and domineering. He has to hug her waist when walking on the road, and kiss where no one can see. He takes her to and from work personally every day, and even takes a long way around at noon to force her to eat with him. Sometimes, even if he is busy with work during the day and has no chance to meet, he’ll go home in the evening and grab her at home.

 

    Nianzhen didn't expect her father-in-law to be so romantic at her age. He would always prepare a candlelight dinner, making surprises from time to time, presenting flowers to the company, envied by a group of colleagues and saying that she married a good husband. That's right, if you weren't married to Xu Zhenyang, where would you get such a good father-in-law? 

 

The only bad thing about an older man is that he has poor self-control in the face of beauty. When they go out on a date, he can't stand it with a little makeup and lipstick. He hugs her forever. The key point is that he loves to kiss in public. About his age and achievements, many things are not too jealous...

 

    Nianzhen felt that she was always surrounded by love, and gradually came out of the sadness of her husband’s affair. She has a great career, a beautiful face, and a beautiful figure. She should have been held in the palm of a man and loved, why did she dim her youth because of hatred, wash her face with tears all day, and ruin her heart for a man who broke her heart? Why refuse all the warmth in the world for an embrace that no longer belongs to you?

 

    As for those who hurt her, one day she will clean them up one by one.

 

    The lunch break was already short, with only half an hour left after the meal. Xu Minghuai was unwilling to let her go back to the company, and the two lay in the back seat of his Hummer.

 

    Feng Nianzhen is wearing a white shirt with a dark blue hip skirt today. It made her have a full chest, a slender waist and shapely buttocks, giving people the impression of a capable and eye-catching working woman.

 

    However, at this time she is sitting on the man’s lap, the hem is pulled out of the skirt, and the three buttons are opened , bra straps also fell on her shoulder, exposing her hard nipples and bright red areola. She found herself lost in desire, as the man drilled out from under the clothes his hand pinched her chin and kissed her deeply and lewdly.

 

    After exchanging a hot kiss, Xu Minghuai loosened her chin, and instead grabbed the naked breasts and rubbed them, gently plucking her nipple. These two nubs are well raised, plump and soft, white and smooth, and feel very good. Xu Minghuai can't put it down.

 

    "I really want to take these two off you and hold them in my hands to play with every day." While speaking in a low voice, Xu Minghuai couldn't help increasing his strength and rubbed her into a moaning mess.

 

    "Um...Keep it light...", she’s dazed from the lustful air.

 

    The man's nose is tall and thin, his eyes are deep, his eyelashes are longer than hers, and his current appearance is very sexy. Feng Nianzhen pressed the tip of her nose against him, looking at each other lingeringly, her red lips slightly opened, her eyes blurred, as if she was already in love.

 

    Nianzhen leaned forward slightly and didn't kiss him for a while, then saw him unzip the trousers, and was anxious: "Don't, I'll be at work soon."

 

    "I can't wait with you looking so sexy like this? "

 

    Nianzhen blushed, silently pulled up the belt of his pants, and straightened his collar.

 

    "Dammit." Xu Minghuai cursed fiercely. The next second he touched her thigh and raised the skirt directly up, revealing the white buttocks. He couldn't help but rubbed his palms, breathing tightly, and turn her around. The position pressed her under his body.

 

    Xu Minghuai took off his pants, and his cock raised it’s head high at her, swaying, as if saying hello.

 

    Even though she had already learned about a man’s anatomy, Nianzhen flushed with shame, and she dared not look at him.

 

    Xu Minghuai knelt on the mat, approached for a few minutes, forcing her to turn around, "Do you dare not look at what? Huh?" He held the meat stick against her private parts with a thin layer of panties separating it from her honeypot, "This will not go in first. Later, see how it ravishes you!"

 

    Xu Minghuai gave her a hard kiss on her lips, and got up.

 

    Nianzhen was lifted by her father-in-law and her legs were spread widely in front of him, ready to be eaten. It was an extremely shameful posture. The voice lips were hit by the man's large glans, and it itches after a while, and juice leaked from the tip.

 

    The woman stretched her legs and looked in ecstasy, as if she was really being pressed by the man on the car seat.

 

    Xu Minghuai did it a few times, then folded her legs together and folded up in a mating-press. The penis found the gap between the bases of the legs and grinded them down. Her delicate skin was rubbed and turned red quickly.

 

    Nianzhen was pushed by her father-in-law’s glans to her lower abdomen, and her legs maintained a difficult posture. After a while, she became sore. At the same time, she wanted to do it with him, but she couldn’t do it. Don't even think about going to work this whole afternoon.

 

    So I begged for mercy: "Dad...no more...time is up, I'm going to work!" 

 

Xu Minghuai was sweaty after a while, and finally clamped her legs and jabbed a few times and released it comfortably. It shot on her panties, thighs, and lower abdomen, dotted with milky white thick objects.

 

    "Is the water running again? Isn't it itchy?" Xu Minghuai asked maliciously, staring at the sight of her private parts.

 

    Nianzhen was ashamed and frustrated. When she finished fixing her clothes, he drove him to the front, took off the dirty panties and wiped off the filth he had left on her, and took out a clean replacement from her bag. on.

 

    Since the beginning of this unseen relationship with him, it has long been a habit for her to wet her panties during intimacy, so she must keep a spare in her bag when she goes out.

 

    Finally, Xu Minghuai parked the car near her company and carefully kissed the person before he was willing to let her go, "I will pick you up for a swim in the afternoon."

 

    Feng Nianzhen pushed him and left ashamed and excited.

 

    Xu Minghuai waited outside early after getting off work. Feng Nianzhen thought he would take her to some swimming pool, but she did not expect the car to drive to his sports club.

 

    They didn't meet anyone on the way in, so Nianzhen was secretly grateful, otherwise it would be strange if people didn't gossip about them again and again.

 

    Being in his turf, Xu Minghuai still had some modesty. Xu Minghuai did not interact closely with her all the way. Until he entered the office, he took her by hand and pulled her to the desk, and mysteriously took out a paper bag from the cabinet.

 

    Nianzhen was really puzzled: "Aren’t we going swimming?"

 

    Xu Minghuai said in one direction, "There is a swimming pool inside. Go to the locker room to change your clothes and come back."

 

    "Here? Will no one else come over? " 

 

“It's exclusive, not open to the outside world, don't worry."

 

    She gave him a suspicious look, and carried the bag into the locker room.

 

    But when she entered the locker room, she was dumbfounded. The contents of the bag Xu Minghuai gave her can’t be called a swimsuit, it was just a few pieces of fabric! The stretchy fabric on the top can barely cover the nipples on both sides, not to mention the bottom. A thong is tied with the groin, and the front is hollow…

 

She really wanted to cry without tears, so she had to bite the bullet and put it on. It took a long time to mentally prepare herself to come out wearing a bath towel.

 

    Xu Minghuai had already galloped in the pool for several laps, and when he saw her coming out, he swam to the edge of the pool and stretched out his hand.

 

    "What is this that you bought?" really biting her lip angrily glared at him,

 

    Xu Minghuai was confused, staring at her embarrassed figure, looking at her body wrapped in a bath towel. Knowing that he couldn't go and pick out a swimwear for himself, he asked a female assistant to pick up the swimsuit. He also checked it himself. It's quite conservative, right? How come the reaction is so big?

 

    But Coach Xu was so clear that he turned his mind at once, expecting it to be the mischief of the coaching staff who were shameless. This group of stinky old men are always rude and honest. They really turned their heads back.

 

    Xu Minghuai touched his chin and wondered, and at the same time her body started to get hot, the look in his eyes was different.

 

    When the man swam to the side, Nianzhen dared to sit down, put her feet in the pool and thumped, wondering whether to enter the water. Suddenly, the foot was pecked, and she did not know when a head emerged from the bottom of the water, kissing her soles and calves one after another.

 

    She couldn't bear the tickles, she covered her mouth and squeaked and laughed, one of them inadvertently, he lifted the towel and pulled it down.

 

    Not only was he unable to laugh, but he was caught off guard and gulped his saliva. He hugged her body like a death and pulled her into the water. The last two stopped in the middle of the water, Xu Minghuai held her ass, with a rare smile on his always solemn face.

 

    Feng Nianzhen hugged her father-in-law and slowly blushed again. This is the first time since breaking the taboo to be so naked and close to the flesh.

 

    Xu Minghuai looked up at her, his wet eyebrows were still covered with crystal drops of water, and his eyelashes were glued together, making his eyes exceptionally clear, and he didn't even dare to look directly. As for the bottom... The short glance when he lifted the towel just now, he already felt a reaction somewhere in his body.

 

    He kept pecking and kissing her chin and neck, lingering behind her ears, and the heat that he exhaled steamed her ears, "It looks good in this way."

 

    Nianzhen hugged him tightly, not moving...not looking.

 

    The atmosphere changed a little. Xu Minghuai stared at her for a few seconds, then kissed her suddenly, licked her lips, and finally sucked her tongue and exchanged spits. Nianzhen closed her eyes and let him kiss herself fiercely like a wolf, letting his passion swallow her.

 

    Xu Minghuai gradually became more fervent in his hands. He pushed one side of her bikini swimsuit with one hand, revealing the bright red nipples, gently rubbing her lips and tongue over there, like playing a hiding game.

 

    The two separated their mouths, Nianzhen stroked her father-in-law's sexy chin, closed her eyes and leaned close, and told him in a low voice: "Keep it light...my nipples hurt when wearing clothes these days." 

 

Next, Xu Minghuai let go of her daughter-in-law. He slung down the belt that strangled her crotch and flicked it. Perhaps he scratched her sensitive nub, and Nian Zhen exhaled. The sensual look makes people want to do it every minute!

 

    Xu Minghuai untied her thongs repeatedly and threw them to the surface of the water. The fabric was thin and light, still hollow, floating on the water surface, floating away.

 

    The long hard cock was freed the shackles of his swim shorts, spontaneously found the woman's slimy slit, pressed it against the narrow entrance, and opened it inch by inch. The water in the pool was astringent and could not play a lubricating effect. Fortunately, she secreted enough. Xu Minghuai stood in the water holding her, slowly teasing her, and finally entered and penetrated her.

 

    The moment her father-in-law entered, all of Nianzhen's senses were a little distorted, in a daze, not knowing where she was, and who had violated her genitals. Is it her husband Xu Zhenyang?

 

    No, it's Xu Zhenyang's father! This man who should be regarded as a respectable and beloved man, whom she should have called "Dad", in the afternoon in this swimming pool, completely handed over her fallen body to him.

 


 

[T/N: damn!]

10