Chapter 11. Seeing lust, the man is skilled and full of tricks.
3.3k 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  I'll be on break so this'll be the last for now. 

 

----

 

  "I'll do it, I will do it, let your husband do it," Xu Zhenyang took a big one from her Boil live fish in a basin of water, and smiled at her pettingly: "Don't scald your hands, you will cry again soon. "

 

The  colleagues booed and shook their heads, saying that they were stuffed with dog food.

 

    Nianzhen cooperated to put on a shy face after what the “good husband” showed. What a joke, but her mind was sneering, contrived to her husband's actions gave her chills.

 

    After eating, Nianzhen turned around to look for her father-in-law's figure. Knowing that he didn't like the lively scenes, she wanted to tell him that she had left some food and meals in the kitchen and told him to eat.

 

    Just a few steps away from the crowd, her father-in-law and Manager Chen were approaching a laurel tree, not knowing what they were discussing. He was blocked by the leaves, and Chen Qiuyue's face with eyes and makeup was full of smiles.

 

    Nianzhen glanced again, and the two of them had already straightened up and their heads separated.

 

    Nianzhen walked over, "Dad, go in and eat something."

 

    "Yeah." Xu Minghuai walked away with his hands behind his back.

 

    The two of them were still standing there, and Chen Qiuyue seemed to ask inadvertently: "Nianzhen, why didn't I see your mother-in-law?"

 

    "My mother-in-law... after she gave birth to my husband, she passed." Feng Nianzhen lied innocuously.

 

    "Then your father-in-law never remarried?"

 

    Nianzhen raised her head and saw the playfulness in her eyes. She felt uncomfortable for no reason, and only made a faint "um".

 

    Seeing that she was not interested in chatting, Chen Qiuyue clicked it all and walked away silently.

 

    The moon is bright in the sky and the stars are sparse, and the evening breeze is cool, which is a sign of autumn. In the yard the insects sang, the flowers and plants were silent, and the night became a bit thicker.

 

    A group of people had almost played, and they wanted to leave. Two female colleagues who wanted to take a ride home were looking for Chen Qiuyue.

 

    Nianzhen said, "Maybe still in the house, I'll go and see."

 

    Over there, Chen Qiuyue and Xu Minghuai were standing in front of the showcase in the dining area, chatting. She really knows a lot. Just now in the yard, she could call almost every plant by name, and now she talks about famous wines.

 

    Gradually, Xu Minghuai looked at her with a hint of appreciation.

 

    "Oh, it's so late, look at me, this chatterbox mouth of mine can't be closed as soon as I open it. I think they should have played well, I should say goodbye."

 

    "Ms. Chen opened my eyes to plenty tonight, and I have a chance to talk again." This is naturally just a polite remark, Xu Minghuai turned sideways and let her walk in front. He planned to send her to the door, just the way he should be.

 

    When walking down the stairs, Chen Qiuyue suddenly stumbled on her ankle and tilted her body. Fortunately, she was supported in time by the man behind her, and fell into his arms following the strength.

 

    Being hugged by a man and hitting his chest, she felt hot on her cheeks and numb all over her body. Just about to say something, someone pushed in.

 

    "...So you are here, Manager Chen, they're looking for you outside." As soon as Feng Nianzhen entered the door, she saw the scene of the man and woman embracing each other, her eyes seemed to be pierced and embarrassed.

 

    Xu Minghuai straightened her up in time and glanced at Feng Nianzhen.

 

    His lips lifted and said faintly: "Your manager has a sprain, go out and check it again." Chen Qiuyue followed his words and said, "I just didn't see my feet clearly, thanks to Mr. Xu's carefulness. Let's go, don't let them wait too long." 

 

The three stood at the door, watching a few fully loaded cars go away.

 

    Nianzhen turned her head and glanced at Xu Minghuai, her face looked very pale, she said nothing, and took the initiative to clean up the mess in the yard.

 

    Xu Zhenyang picked up a financial magazine and leaned on the bedside to read it, but focused on Nianzhen, who was doing bedtime care in front of the dressing table.

 

    He didn't know if it was an illusion. He felt that his wife had become very different since she went to work. That intelligence and self-confidence made her and the dependent and delicate little woman who had always been obedient to him in the past impossible to overlap. Even her attitude towards him became cold day after day.

 

    I have to say that a man is a guilty sword. She used to be considerate to him in every way and he didn't know how to cherish it, but now he is attracted by her glamour and pride. Feng Nianzhen now has the charm of a mature woman, which is incomparable to Pei Yuwei's kind of little girl who has just come out of campus and has little soup. Xu Zhenyang's eyes lingered on his wife's half-naked body, and his body became a little excited.

 

    Nianzhen noticed a hand touching her hip, and the man's breath approached from behind.

 

    "Baby, why do I think your ass has turned up?" Xu Zhenyang struck her chest unsteadily, and said dumbly: "The chest seems to have grown too."

 

    Xu Zhenyang kissed her slender neck, "Why don’t I see you wearing that black hollowed-out nightie?"

 

    Nianzhen missed a beat, thinking that almost all of them are in Xu Minghuai's closet. Later, during the night when Xu Zhenyang stayed away, she spent the night in Xu Minghuai's room. The two of them huddled under the quilt to sleep, or do some adult playing. They didn't know how many times. 

 

Stealing is always more and more bold, there is no reason for more and more stealing.

 

 Recently, she woke up in the morning in her father-in-law's bed because of the kind of pain from his love-making. Probably it was Xu Zhenyang's father who carried her over after work. The man has a strong sexual desire in the morning. When she doesn't encounter her monthly visitor, he always has to do it once. He has to put on the stick and twist the waist to feed her before he is willing to let her go. 

 

After doing it once, she was very moved. She was taken out of bed for breakfast, with her underwear still wet with flowing juices. The more times, she left some personal clothes in his place, always running back and forth to change, it was troublesome.

 

    In the past, for him she is so affectionate, the contrast now is laughable, he finished playing with some dirty woman outside, kissed another. He wants to kiss her again with his dirty mouth? No way!

 

    Suppressing the nausea in her heart, she frowned, pushed away the man's hand and got up and got under the covers, stiffly saying: "I'm not well today, go to bed early."

 

    Xu Zhenyang touched his neck angrily, although he felt regretful, but reluctantly lay down together after turning off the lights.

 

    Deep in the night, Nianzhen couldn't sleep peacefully, and she had a long dream. She dreamed that Xu Zhenyang had a tryst with other women behind her back. She was angry and hated, and she wished to cut the pair of bitch and cheater with a knife.

 

    Then, she dreamed of herself and Xu Minghuai again. At that time, Xu Zhenyang was still at home, and her father-in-law tricked her into the wine room. 

 

At first, he told her seriously that he would take two bottles of wine to entertain guests at night, and then told her how many years these wines were produced and what their origins were. She felt sorry for these good wines, so he took the opportunity to say some love words to her. 

 

These wines were used to please her, and they were more valuable than hiding them here. He always knows how to buy her heart inadvertently with favors. 

 

Later, Xu Minghuai clasped her hand from behind, pressed her on the cabinet and bit her ear. She was on fire, and she broke free and turned around, and the two started french kissing at once. 

 

Xu Minghuai opened a bottle of wine at random and poured it down her cleavage. She was quickly drenched, smelling of wine, and she was almost drunk. 

 

Nianzhen was stripped of her clothes with a shame, and there was a drop of wine hanging on her nipple, and she was hooked into his mouth by her father-in-law's tongue. 

 

The breasts were swollen and red by him, pain and embarrassment. Nianzhen was let go after pleading and begging in a dumb voice. 

 

Xu Minghuai finished playing with her upper body, and poured the mouth of the bottle at her lower body. Before, the two had sex in a regular manner. They had never played like this before, and Nianzhen was so excited that she burst into tears. 

Xu Minghuai squatted between her legs and ate her snatch with his mouth. Accompanied by the aroma of wine, he savored her delicacy with emotion. Seeing lust, the man is skilled and full of tricks. She wonders where his opponent is, biting her lip and trembling to him.

    It's another secret new location. Xu Zhenyang hasn't left yet, and the secret foreplay is so hot. Needless to say, doing it later is an unprecedented excitement. It's just that she has some doubts, why is the size of the father-in-law not right today? It seems a lot smaller than usual ......

 

   The pumping, in and out, really found the man holding her who was Xuming Huai had suddenly replaced Xu ZHenyang's face, while he pulled out as if turned into spectators ......

 

    Stirred from her sleep, woke up and found that it was not dawn yet, and her body felt a strong foreign body. Behind her, Xu Zhenyang held her with his sexual organs pumping very slowly.

 

    He hasn't fallen asleep at night, hot and irritable. Before, such a beautiful wife didn't feel much sleeping next to him. Today, he doesn't know how to get rid of her big breasts and fat buttocks in his mind. Later, he was really horny, so he looked for her legs, pushed in from behind.

 

    Realizing the fact that she was having sex with her cheating husband, Nianzhen was trembling with anger. She lifted her foot and was about to kick him out of bed.

 

    Perceiving her waking up, Xu Zhenyang pressed closer and hit her harder, sucking her neck indiscriminately, "Baby, did you wake you up?"

 

    She didn't want to say a word. Already accustomed to the shocking size of her father-in-law, her husband's tattered gadgets can no longer arouse her sexual desires, so she can only endure when he finishes performinng this one-man show to let her go quickly.

 

    "Just now you yelled ‘Dad' in your dreams. Did you miss home?"

 

    She froze after hearing this, and then made a half-truth "um".

 

    That's not homesickness, I'm afraid I was still having sex with Xu Minghuai in my dream at the time, and I accidentally called out when I was so emotional... 

 

She didn't sleep well all night, Feng Nianzhen got up early and took a shower, washing away Xu Zhenyang’s dirt from staying with her. Such disgusting smell on the body.

 

    Xu Minghuai also woke up, and the two met in the kitchen.

 

    Xu Minghuai's eyes were fierce, and he noticed the hickey on her neckline. He stared at her with cold eyes.

 

    "Have you been upset by Zhenyang last night?"

 

    He and she are very careful when they make love to each other, and they rarely leave kiss marks and  prints where they can be seen, so unscrupulous, there is no one except his son who is the culprit.

 

    He has such a bad tone and ugly words. Nianzhen was in a bad mood at first. She didn't restrain her emotions and sneered: "I had sex with my own husband. Is it your right to ask that, father-in-law?"

 

    Xu Minghuai shocked by her question, stared straight at her, his face deepened, and she could see that he was suppressing his anger and waiting for her to change her mouth.

 

    But Feng Nianzhen didn't know what was wrong today, and there was nothing wrong in his whole body. When she saw him, he got angry, so it was impossible to coax him with a low sigh, suffocating feeling on his neck, and turning his head away.

-----

 

Keep on your masks beetches

9